Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Says the guy who knows how his friends broke their hymen

Persuade yourself that you won't ever fall in love and that you don't deserve a girlfriend who you wouldn't be able to give her the happiness she deserves anyway. It works wonders.

Why don't you persuade yourself that you are so good that having a girlfriend is such a trivial thing that is needed in your fruitful and productive life? Works wonders.

I probably said this before but I am not ready for a relationship and probably won't be ready until about 9 years from now if everything went according to plan. Hopefully it will. I do have sucky alternative plans but they are so sucky I don't want them.

In the meantime, my grades this year or any year in the future could destroy my hopes and plans.

And I just wanna point out that I know that a girl broke her hymen because of horseriding for no reason at all.

Isn't this some sort of psychological disorder?

Wouldn't that suck? Could be something that passed under the radar...

On the other hand, I would love to find out it is a psychological disorder so I can just learn how to deal with it. I mean like, I pretty much have already because I no longer sink into full blown panic attacks randomly for no reason.

Wouldn't that suck? Could be something that passed under the radar...

On the other hand, I would love to find out it is a psychological disorder so I can just learn how to deal with it. I mean like, I pretty much have already because I no longer sink into full blown panic attacks randomly for no reason.

AFAIK they're called panic attacks and might be a symptom of social anxiety, PTSD, depression and stuff. Don't quote me on that though (I am sure that you should get an appointment though at the very least, in order to learn *if* it is not a big issue if nothing else).

Confession: My mom says there is something wrong with my eyes, we will be getting a doctor's appointment for it for this Saturday I think. Probably my lifestyle (4hrs-10hrs+ looking at screens every day) fucked up my eyesight. Way to go, me.

AFAIK they're called panic attacks and might be a symptom of social anxiety, PTSD, depression and stuff. Don't quote me on that though (I am sure that you should get an appointment though at the very least, in order to learn it is not a big issue if nothing else).

Well, I'll bring that up to my therapist next time I go in to see them. We've talked a lot about my depression, and I have gotten better at coping with that... but maybe there is more that went under the radar, as I said before. o:

Confession: My mom says there is something wrong with my eyes, we will be getting a doctor's appointment for it for this Saturday I think. Probably my lifestyle (4hrs-10hrs+ looking at screens every day) fucked up my eyesight. Way to go, me.

I've heard that despite what most people think, looking at screens all day doesn't actually make your eyesight worse. :shrug:

I've heard that despite what most people think, looking at screens all daydoesn't actually make your eyesight worse. :shrug:

My mom says something along the lines of one of my eyes lagging a little behind when I turn my eyes away from the screen, and that sounds so frightening that I need to know that I am completely safe.

Confession: I have been going to this guy who used to be a "counselor" at my middle school because I just couldn't focus on homework or study at all when I was at home. The thing is the guy's agency/work place/whatever it is called in English defines its work as "Therapy and Psychological Counselling", and our talks got to the point where the guy attributed my lack of concentration on some burdens on my subconscious (and TBF the reasons are fucking pathetic compared to what people go through to seek psychological help).

The thing is I don't know if I am receiving psychological counselling, normal counselling or some sort of therapy at this point.

TL;DR: IDK if I am receiving psychological treatment or not at this point.

I've heard that despite what most people think, looking at screens all day doesn't actually make your eyesight worse. :shrug:

My eyesight is still bloody perfect even when I spend my every day looking at screens. No matter how much I insist it isn't.

My personal conclusion is that screens tire your eyesight, but not much more.

None of this impedes me for wearing spectacles anyway, of course.

My mom says something along the lines of one of my eyes lagging a little behind when I turn my eyes away from the screen, and that sounds so frightening that I need to know that I am completely safe.

Better safe than sorry, I suppose.

My personal conclusion is that screens tire your eyesight, but not much more.

Yup, that's pretty much what I've heard. My eyesight isn't perfect, in fact I got my first glasses half a year ago (although I really only need them to read things that are far away) but if looking at screens all day really did affect your eyesight I'd probably be almost blind at this point.

Confession: I keep thinking I should probably see a therapist, but there's not much point if I know I'm not going to talk.

Confession:

I once went to a psychologist with hopes that I had some sort of problem. At least I would have an excuse to fall back on for being an anti-social git.

I didn't.

I am, without a doubt, an anti-social git and I have no excuse for it.

Also, I can't think of any particular secrets I'd be afraid to talk about, but I also know that most of the time I spew utter balderdash when asked to talk about myself. I really am clueless when it comes to me.

@Lino whoa, random wave of panic?

Can u be more specific / what did you panic about 

The only time I get a panic attack where my heart would get a OH SHIT FK SDAKLFJDSKLF feeling is like when I feel my butt pocket and my wallet isn't there

That's just the thing, I didn't panic about anything.

This is just one of those things that happens to me. I'll be having a fine and dandy day until suddenly I randomly get this wave of panic for absolutely no reason that I am conscious of. This isn't a new thing either. It just kinda happens. :/

I am, without a doubt, an anti-social git and I have no excuse for it.

I am pretty much in the same boat as you, most of my hobbies are things that are done alone though I do like to spend time with friends hanging out and stuff.

My room is my favorite location to be in. Alone (or with a friend but that happens rarely).

I don't agree with the rest of society that people should always be "social"- outdoors, with other people. I more often than not want to do things done alone, and my family doesn't seem to understand that.

I am pretty much in the same boat as you, most of my hobbies are things that are done alone though I do like to spend time with friends hanging out and stuff.

My room is my favorite location to be in. Alone (or with a friend but that happens rarely).

I don't agree with the rest of society that people should always be "social"- outdoors, with other people. I more often than not want to do things done alone, and my family doesn't seem to understand that.

I have been told many times I should have a close friend, for there will be times I need it.

I conclude I'm utterly buggered at this point. Let us pray the moments where social relationships come in handy are still far off.

Confession: I just had a random wave of panic wash over me for no reason again. I fucking hate that. :/

Confession: I'm somewhat similar. Sometimes I'll randomly think about a situation where I'm getting pissed off and yelling at someone for whatever reason. I should probably tell my psychologist about that too. My anxiety has been getting better, but my anger and laziness still need work. I have taken up studying again, but I give up as soon as I get a headache. Never had that problem in high school since I was involved in sports at the time. I guess being out of shape really does take a toll on how much studying you can handle. :kosame: