Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I went to a park with a fuwan and we hiked one of the wooded trails there.  It was a fun experience~  ^_^

Confession2: So whois this mysterious fuwan I met?  

You really want to know?

Really?
ok, ok~ I'll reveal it
It was...
Rains

I ship :illya: Was it an overnight hike? :makina:

By the way, he hasn't been online since the 20th... is he ded? :michiru:

He hasn't been able to get online because he's been locked up in my basement.  :illya:

JUST KIDDING

:rolleyes: 

:wahaha:

*calls police*

Clearly you still care about outward appearances. I got over that a long time ago. Once you stop caring about what other people think of you, you reach this Zen state and all that stress disappears.

I don't care about outward appearances, at least with people I don't know. I do care that I'll be remembering how awkward those encounters were for me for at least a week, and let's just say I wouldn't put the more rural parts of Russia on a "top 10 safest places" list. That said I wouldn't put the urban parts on any such list either, so I suppose that detail is a bit superfluous.

Man I saw so many beautiful girls in the classes today from all different places.

Confession: I hate how everyone in the senior year is so serious including me. Like try to open a conversation with those stern faces, I know they wanna get into good colleges but still.

On the other hand, I find dealing with complete strangers , aquaintances and friends fairly a pain in the ass in their own ways. Complete strangers are not known and I am always on edge from them , hell one asks for directions and the next second he has drugged you quickly and now you are rotting in the desert without some of your internal organs. As for aqauintances, you gotta have to keep up some kind of formalirity .... or something like that. As for friends, they differ, like some of them are moody just cause they want you to ask them what's bothering them and it will take half an hour for them to spill it out and they probably won't take with your advice because they just want people to hear their problems and tell them ouch your life is miserable :( . I have met many of those. There are some people where you end up helping them and they become so indebted to you..... ughhh... they shouldn't have asked for my help in the first place :amane: . Now let's talk about those silly casuals who don't wanna talk about anything serious and are complete bakas but it's ok to live with them, they are the least troublesome.

Do tell

Basically, spent the second half of my last year in high school on my computer. Did practically no homework for a whole term (term= half a schoolyeal here). Grades dipped, concentration issues, this year we were taught mostly stuff that will be the foundation of the rest of HS curriculum and I do not feel like I learned anything. My last minute worker attitude got me declined from the IB (International Baccalaureate) program for the next two years. Ended the year with my GPA being 84/100 (which is, I'd guess, pathetic if you want to get into an Ivy League university).

TL;DR: Parents let me manage my own time last schoolyear. Fucked up, dipped grades, probably will miss my life goal by a wide margin.

Damn, guess Tiago was too slow on his journey and so Rains beat him to Cyr :makina:

I was under the impression that every fan of any sort of Japanese drawings or animation immediately got a curse, which forced him to stay at home and isolate himself while waiting for his own personal harem to one day arrive?

I trust Tiego to get lost in his own house.

Where does that ludicrously exaggerated idea come from? Who dared ingrain that into your mind?

Also, my name is Tiago, Tiago F Varela.

Basically, spent the second half of my last year in high school on my computer. Did practically no homework for a whole term (term= half a schoolyeal here). Grades dipped, concentration issues, this year we were taught mostly stuff that will be the foundation of the rest of HS curriculum and I do not feel like I learned anything. My last minute worker attitude got me declined from the IB (International Baccalaureate) program for the next two years. Ended the year with my GPA being 84/100 (which is, I'd guess, pathetic if you want to get into an Ivy League university).

TL;DR: Parents let me manage my own time last schoolyear. Fucked up, dipped grades, probably will miss my life goal by a wide margin.

It might not be the same but I refused to go to the most prestigious high school because I suck, I mean because it was a boarding school, strict kind , only boys school and needs lots of studying. I regret it a lot, some graduated there and went to top ranked unis all over the world and the best I can get here is one in the 400s which is depressing for me. But enough about me, hopefully I can manage to even get there.

Now about you, I don't know how the system is there but till 2013 , if you were not satisfied with your senior year degree in highschool, you could redo it. Also if it was last year in highschool , shouldn't you be in college now? :michiru:

It might not be the same but I refused to go to the most prestigious high school because I suck, I mean because it was a boarding school, strict kind , only boys school and needs lots of studying. I regret it a lot, some graduated there and went to top ranked unis all over the world and the best I can get here is one in the 400s which is depressing for me. But enough about me, hopefully I can manage to even get there.

Now about you, I don't know how the system is there but till 2013 , if you were not satisfied with your senior year degree in highschool, you could redo it. Also if it was last year in highschool , shouldn't you be in college now? :michiru:

Last year as in previous year.

My HS has five years, the first is "prep" which brings all students to a standard English level. To my knowledge that doesn't count in uni applications (since it is not mandated by the national ministry) and then there is grade 9,aka the first "proper" year of HS. Then you have until Grade 12, after which you graduate HS. I just finished G9,so I have 3 years left in HS.