Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Don't worry, Flutterz. I am as bad as you when it comes to cars :D

I wouldn't really want to try alchohol so bad. Sadly I have become really open lately and I just don't care about other people unless they might harm me (for example the headmistress). A year ago I was really interested in being drunk and came so close (because the guy thought I was of age) then suddenly I chickened out. I should probably be grateful , dunno. Also as far as my openess go, all my irl friends (or even just acquaintances) ,males and females, know that I am addicted to fapping, don't like to be a womanizer or engage in relationships, sexually confused, wanna try many things in life but I am afraid to and all my dark secrets unless it is something regarding my family because I feel that is associated with my honor. I have been warned by many of my close friends not to be open but I really just don't care since I am proud of who I am atm and everyone in real life respects me, I hope it will be the same when I join college.

Also I am getting really tired of those typical alpha guys who keep bragging on how many girls they dated especially those who brag about how they dated more than one girl at the same time. I find it disgusting to cheat on a girl. If u are dating a girl, u stay loyal to her. You aren't allowed to even "like" other girls slightly. And dating many girls in a short time doesn't mean that u are a great womanizer , it just means that u are a very bad partner who made all these girls run away and ofc u will say u dumped them cuz u got bored which is like super awful. Just just.... I feel like I wanna kill these guys and ofc girls do similar stuff too. But girls are even more nasty since their interrelationships are always filled with complicated feelings like jealousy, envy... etc... I have seen girls who would try to destroy a girl's love life just out of jealousy and envy (thoi they stopped talking to me when I faced them with the truth and shouted at them cuz I get super disgusted at them , wurf ). Humans are scary and I am still young, I bet I will see even more things to look down on with disgust.

Also I am getting really tired of those typical alpha guys who keep bragging on how many girls they dated especially those who brag about how they dated more than one girl at the same time. 

Well I guess you're not in college yet. There are frat guys and sorority sisters who have competitions to see who can fuck more people. My friend is good friends with a lot of frat guys who have had sex with 60 different girls.

Well I guess you're not in college yet. There are frat guys and sorority sisters who have competitions to see who can fuck more people. My friend is good friends with a lot of frat guys who have had sex with 60 different girls.

Indeed I am not in College yet. I have 1 year and about 2 months before I enter college.... and I am not looking forward to it at all 

I guess I might as well just suicide  try to get used to dealing with these guys cuz I bet some people won't mature no matter how much they grow up.

Confession: I don't understand Subarashiki Hibi.

3.144/10

Confession: I hate the taste of alcohol, so I probably won't drink any in the future. If I do, it won't be more than a glass. If I wanted to loosen up and feel good, there are a lot of other ways to. Though I'll probably agree with alcohol being the fastest way to get laid. :holo:

Confession 2: I also dislike smoking, and would refrain from having to do anything with it.

Confession: Speaking of smoking, I had one of the best excuses not to smoke.  I would just tell people, "I have asthma, if I smoke I'll start coughing really hard and I might have an asthma attack," even though I've never had an asthma attack in my life, and people would just leave me alone  xD  Finally, my asthma was actually of some use.

confession: back in college i would constantly try to make a new record with a huge toke, by using my albuterol inhaler before taking a hit. 

Don't smoke anymore, but those were pretty fun days.  Would have competitions with my geeky black next door dorm-mate to see who could take bigger hits with inhalers(he had asthma and inhalers too.)

After that we would usually vape in my room with 5-6 people(bought one right after graduating.  Most economic purchase i've ever made in my whole life) and then play little big planet.  Ahh, never really got anything done in college, but good times.

Confession: I have asthma, and have had an asthma attack. Though that was a lot of years back. I can barely acknowledge its presence these days.

same.  Back in fifth grade, I actually was clinically dead for about 80 seconds.  It was back in that year that i was diagnosed with asthma, and i had like 3 trips to the E.R, the third being the one where i died.  It's probably one of my most vivid memories, where they were conducting surgery on me.  I was under anesthesia, and was bound to the table, but i woke up in part of it.  All i could see was a blinding white light.  I couldn't hear, i couldn't speak(because they had to get through to my pulmonary system, they cut into my shoulder and somehow got my vocal chords out of the way or something like that), and i couldn't move.  It was the most frightening moment in my whole life.  All i could do was weep while i was trying to scream out "mom".  I awoke about 3 days later.   I'm pretty sure what i experienced was that "white light" that's so often mentioned that you see when you're about to die, but then again it could have been the operating tables light on me.  I haven't had any real asthma attacks since then, since whenever i start getting short of breath i get paranoid, and start using a nebulizer, and try to reach a zen state of mind.  But that time of my life was no fun.  This was in the early 2000s, where there wasn't nearly as much information on these sorts of things, and not nearly as much care was put into it as it is now.  Another vivid memory was when i started having an attack at home, and i was using a nebulizer, and my dad got angry at me for having an attack, and was yelling at me to calm down, which of fucking course was only going to make it worse.  I don't think he's ever been truly angry at me ever since that day, since that was the same day i went to the e.r for a third time.  My mom later told me he cried the night of my operation, while saying forgive me over and over.  I felt so bad for him.  I could understand his anger, he just wanted his child to live, but he had no idea what to do.  Since then, we've been pretty close.  I used to think of him as a monster before that, but after that i understood he only wanted the best in life for me.  Still a pretty grumpy old man, but i know him well enough to know what he really wants to say, he's just stubborn and is genetically half-native american(which imo increases a normal persons stubborness to the third power.  Seriously, native americans are so damn stubborn) , and from a bygone age where men were men, and they bottled themselves up. :sachi:

Also I am getting really tired of those typical alpha guys who keep bragging on how many girls they dated especially those who brag about how they dated more than one girl at the same time. I find it disgusting to cheat on a girl. If u are dating a girl, u stay loyal to her. You aren't allowed to even "like" other girls slightly. And dating many girls in a short time doesn't mean that u are a great womanizer , it just means that u are a very bad partner who made all these girls run away and ofc u will say u dumped them cuz u got bored which is like super awful. Just just.... I feel like I wanna kill these guys and ofc girls do similar stuff too. But girls are even more nasty since their interrelationships are always filled with complicated feelings like jealousy, envy... etc... I have seen girls who would try to destroy a girl's love life just out of jealousy and envy (thoi they stopped talking to me when I faced them with the truth and shouted at them cuz I get super disgusted at them , wurf ). Humans are scary and I am still young, I bet I will see even more things to look down on with disgust.

For a lot of guys, sex is the most intimate thing they can get without being emotionally invested in it. Don't be mad at them, you should feel sad for them because they will never be able to have a fulfilling relationship. Just ask Taco, having lots of sex doesn't make you a better person, even though society dictates that 'a real man must conquer a ton of women' etc... 

Also, about college: these are just people having fun, usually. If you could sleep around without worry, experiment a little here and there with girls that don't want any kind of commitment from you, wouldn't you do it? Everyone just wants to get laid. I don't see the problem here, honestly. As long as you're not cheating on someone, it's all good, right?

Confession: My greatest flaw that has kept me from entering fulfulling relationships so far was me putting women on a pedestal. Trust me, that's bad. You need to be in a relationship with someone you consider to be an equal, after all.

Confession: My greatest flaw that has kept me from entering fulfulling relationships so far was me putting women on a pedestal. Trust me, that's bad. You need to be in a relationship with someone you consider to be an equal, after all.

Best thing I've seen in a long time. In a long, long time.

People need to understand that.

I think I have the opposite problem in relationships. I don't consider myself to be a narcissist, but if I find something cute it's usually a moment of awkwardness for the person.

I think I have the opposite problem in relationships. I don't consider myself to be a narcissist, but if I find something cute it's usually a moment of awkwardness for the person.

I might have the opposite-opposite problem of relationships, actually.  There's so many things to keep in balance that you're bound to find something you don't have much experience in.

And here I am just trying to convince myself I wouldn't make a hypothetical girlfriend happy anyway while the reality is closer to the fact that I just am not in love with anyone.

Does the prospect of falling in love scare you, by any chance? If you give off that kind of vibe it would be normal for women to not be interested in getting to know you.