Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

@Cyr yeah, I either grow my hair out long and ugly like that, or have it short short and pretty like I had for Prom

That ain't no pompous douche;

this is a pompous douche:

aoRZ59Y.png

Oops I mean:

T1btnBR.png

Oh we're pulling out the douche pics altogether now

Now this is a pompous douche, not the previous one.

Pompous_Douche.jpg

You're right. I can't win with you!  :lol:  :lol:

I have several douchey pictures that I try to forget.

Here's one of me in school being a chap and letting them experiment on me.

qaQBBUN.jpg?1

List of Asians on Fuwanovel

• Cyrillej1
  • cruchytaco
  • Eclipsed
  • KosakiFag
  • Monmon

are all I could think of off the bat

Does Arabs count as Asians??

Because we got lots of middle eastern, in Geographical way...they r asians.

Oh n i didnt expect Taco is an Asian.

W-W-Who is this beautiful girl!?!?

Ok, now I'll add real picture of me. Do not ask anything.

e9e95760eb10ab87d34e30ede46ca812.png

Confession; Thats me

No Doge=Not the real Kiririririririri

@Kuu Nyahahahaha maybe, and Asians r everywhere

Dammit, I'm not allowed to say I'm ugly any more... ugh :amane:

You sure as hell aren't -.- You even have photos with girls :P

I missed Cyrillej1's pic post, but I knew she was Asian! 

Can confirm, though I didn't know before I saw her pic. :P

Confession: I hate taking photos. Almost every single photo ever taken of me is unflattering in some way because pictures can't do my wondrous looks justice. Posting on the IRL thread felt so weird, because I ended up just sucking it up and posting the first picture that I took, which I almost never do.

^

I hadn't had my photo taken for years besides documents and shit before that thread, and haven't since.

Confession: wow, this became IRL picture thread - spam edition while I was gone. :illya:

You don't need to be good looking to get acquainted to girls..

Just acquainted? Sure. Acquainted well enough to go to a restaurant and take pictures with them? Not so sure. :P

Confession: I'm tired as shit after my first day of work washing cars. >.>

Just acquainted? Sure. Acquainted well enough to go to a restaurant and take pictures with them? Not so sure. :P

Confession: I'm tired as shit after my first day of work washing cars. >.>

Sure, they're 'friends'

I can't date any of them anyways so it's kind of a waste of time

Confession: I feel horrible thinking that way about girls but it's true

Sure, they're 'friends'

I think I feel the same way... It's horrible but I think I apply the concept in general though, even with guy friends. I have such limited time that I feel like I can't "waste" time on a relationship that's just going to stop at the friendship level (no potential of going more). If I was still in high school or college, and had all that free time then yea I would make female friends. I spend so little time with my friends... I feel more comfortable on my own most of the time. Lol i'm such an introvert.

What did she say?

Secret. She did say "It's fine if we just stay online friends", at one point.

lol I'm deliberately holding back information just to make this post more interesting. hehehe...

Confession: I decided to just lay in bed for 12 hour today in the half conscious state before you fall asleep, you know, the hallucinatory one?  Well, I dreampt that my brother never left his room and it became a jungle, with the door covered in spider webs, and grass coming out from below the door.  The last thing I remember before waking up is having a conch animal run around my front yard catch and kill a bunny before bringing it to me.

Dreams are fun. They are like life's natural drugs.  Remember kids, I don't always hallucinate, but when I do, I do it naturally.  That way your surrounding will never know any better than you are just being a lazy ass.

Sure, they're 'friends'

I think I feel the same way... It's horrible but I think I apply the concept in general though, even with guy friends. I have such limited time that I feel like I can't "waste" time on a relationship that's just going to stop at the friendship level (no potential of going more). If I was still in high school or college, and had all that free time then yea I would make female friends. I spend so little time with my friends... I feel more comfortable on my own most of the time. Lol i'm such an introvert.

Confession: As a girl reading this, and have guy friends.. yeah~ it's kinda sad.  I hope not all my male friends thought/think that way about me.  It goes back to the whole, can guys & girls be just friends thing.  

If both sides aren't attracted to each other as dating potential, why can't they just be friends (like one of your guy friends)?

Confession: As a girl reading this, and have guy friends.. yeah~ it's kinda sad.  I hope not all my male friends thought/think that way about me.  It goes back to the whole, can guys & girls be just friends thing.  

If both sides aren't attracted to each other as dating potential, why can't they just be friends (like one of your guy friends)?

I guess it's because usually one side is attracted, and that ruins everything. (or if VNs with osananajimi routes are to be trusted it works every time)