Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: Have you ever hated someone so much you fell in love with them? At least you think you're supposed to hate them.  I'm having trouble denying my feelings to myself and people at work. The squabbles I have with her almost everyday were interesting but now I want to move on from it. I just want to tell her to shut up and kiss me. 

With your luck (and/or talent), this might very well turn into BDSM soon :P

Confession: I don't feel like a worthless excuse for a human being for once because I did a whole bunch of productive stuff today. Drove to a few places I needed to go today including the grocery store, the bank, and the bookstore, finished the lab I have that's due on Thursday, and got ready for tomorrow's test, instead of what I've been doing for the past 2 weeks which was sitting at home all day playing Dota 2/wasting time on the internet. Although it's not like I was skipping uni, there was a strike so classes were cancelled.

Confession: I don't feel like a worthless excuse for a human being for once because I did a whole bunch of productive stuff today. Drove to a few places I needed to go today including the grocery store, the bank, and the bookstore, finished the lab I have that's due on Thursday, and got ready for tomorrow's test, instead of what I've been doing for the past 2 weeks which was sitting at home all day playing Dota 2/wasting time on the internet. Although it's not like I was skipping uni, there was a strike so classes were cancelled.

Confession: I am actually very dependent on other people's acceptance of me as a person. I originally joined Fuwanovel as a place to run away from a problem, and when I started to find out that there are members here who look up to me (especially those who I consider my good friends), it made me feel important. It made me feel honored that I am able to do that for others. Truth be told, I respect a lot of people on this site. I act tough, but I love making people smile and enjoy themselves.

Confession: A large part of the reason why I convinced my parents to move back to Canada from Russia was to avoid the military draft which is still very much a thing there. As a result, unless I want to go join the army for a year, I can't really move back there until I'm 27 (or 28, I forget). Of course if I just go to visit like I often do I'm not going to be pulled off the street and conscripted (although who knows, Russia was never known for its civil liberties and even then it's seen better days).

As a lazy, unemployed, unsociable loser? Thanks  :P

Flutterz* the "z" matters!

Good luck! How long are you going to Asia for?

Confession: A large part of the reason why I convinced my parents to move back to Canada from Russia was to avoid the military draft which is still very much a thing there. As a result, unless I want to go join the army for a year, I can't really move back there until I'm 27 (or 28, I forget). Of course if I just go to visit like I often do I'm not going to be pulled off the street and conscripted (although who knows, Russia was never known for its civil liberties and even then it's seen better days).

Confession: I was on a mixed Martini diet for 12 hours yesterday when I came home. If I could slur while typing, I probably would. So that's why I left the Z out of your name. 

I think you did the right thing. See? So much win. You were able to talk your parents out of getting drafted into a military you probably don't even believe fighting for. So you're only north of me? Take a Taxi down here sometime and I'll show you around Cali.

I'm going to get some extended beauty lessons in Viet Nam. Their fashion and styling techniques for hair is light years ahead of the US. Most of Asia and Latin countries are. And it costs pennies to learn. Then there's the tourism side. I'll be taking a train to see mostly Southeast Asia including, Ho Chi Minh City and Bangkok. I won't be doing a real Japan tour until I get back and wait for another 6-12 months.

Could've guessed. You've also got a fondness of trying to eat people who don't like you much alive.

Confession: I am actually very dependent on other people's acceptance of me as a person. I originally joined Fuwanovel as a place to run away from a problem, and when I started to find out that there are members here who look up to me (especially those who I consider my good friends), it made me feel important. It made me feel honored that I am able to do that for others. Truth be told, I respect a lot of people on this site. I act tough, but I love making people smile and enjoy themselves.

I agree with Tiag. It's pretty obvious from just reading your posts but I thinks the hilarious thing. Also, you mean well, so I can't really knock you for attention whoring. 

Don't make me remember that I need to join army for year in the future ;_;

Translation : Ren is a tsundere.

Confession: I joined Fuwa as both a random New Years decision and out of loneliness and a way to cope with a particularly bad bout of depression. I had been lurking without a name for a long time before, and I just kind of expected to lurk WITH a name after joining. After a few times in other forums having nobody ever replying to anything I said... to suddenly a bunch of people actually responding.. it was a really nice feeling. That nice feeling led me from lurker, to semi-spammer. xD 

I've actually been 10x happier since. Even if nobody recognizes me. Even though nothing would change if I disappeared.. I'm happy. ^_^

..... Wtf am I even writing? xD

I act tough

Confession: I honestly can't remember ever having been able to take you seriously when you act tough... and not sure if I can remember you actually acting tough much either. Maybe some very stereotypical 'murican ego-overflow bragging, though...

Confession: While I find messing with you obligatory for various reasons, I think you contribute real value to the forums.

Confession: I still wonder what the whole paying Astro thing is about. Liek, srsly?

Confession: I think you should fix that "Koiken Oteme" thing already.

Confession: I think shopping your face on Cinnamon is the best shop I have ever done.

Confession: I lie to everyone offline all the time about what I really want to do to deflect stuff I don't want to talk about.