Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: Saw the mother of my child today. I'm making plans to be apart of the child's life. Already took that first step today. That is if she thinks my life and the child's life is important enough to her to get out of that house she's in, divorce and move out of the state with us.I'm no longer in love with her, but I'm willing to compromise in order to be in my child's life full time. I advise all boys get your fun out of your system before you settle. I honestly am wiling to trade in all the women I'll meet in the future for my little girl. It's not even suffering. I'm actually looking forward to it and think it'll be a lot of fun. 

She could end up backing out (again) but that's fine. Either way, I want to be part of the child's life whether that's for the holidays, pay child support or what not. I'm fine either way. But it really looks like the first plan is moving forward. She's practically begging me to take her away from the home she's at and regretting how much she's lived it out without me. I could be ending up in Hawaii in a couple of months. Woo, interesting changes coming. This is what makes life worth living. 

Sounds like you'll make a great father. :D

Oh my god. That's beautiful, taco.

Yeah. We really should have our fun before we go and make commitments.

Sometimes life is just so beautiful, yeah.

Or, just never make commitments and then you can have fun literally forever! 

Oh, yeah just look at me like I'm a fallen soldier on the wayside. Cuz I said the same thing literally two weeks ago. Good luck. 

Alas, unlike me you no longer have the opportunity to have fun playing video games for the rest of your life. Truly, a pity.  :wahaha:

Where's your permanent happiness though. :(

Step 1. Acquire permanent marker

Step 2. Draw a smile on your face with said permanent marker

Step 3. ???

Step 4. Permanent happiness!

Confession: I do a mean "Why so serious?" Joker impression.  I can also do a passable Christian Bale's Batman scratchy-as-hell voice, but it's kinda hit-or-miss.

Confession #2: I never saw The Avengers, and I never will.  I honestly thought that it sounded terrible, but I guess I'm the only person I know that thought that.

Confession: I do a mean "Why so serious?" Joker impression.  I can also do a passable Christian Bale's Batman scratchy-as-hell voice, but it's kinda hit-or-miss.

Confession #2: I never saw The Avengers, and I never will.  I honestly thought that it sounded terrible, but I guess I'm the only person I know that thought that.

Confession: I haven't watched a single Batman movie.

Spoiler: Batman dies

So does Superman, and technically Spiderman, and like 2-3 of the Robins.  Get with the times, bruh.

Confession: I haven't watched a single Batman movie.

Neither have I.

You heathens need to watch Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.  Screw The Dark Knight rises, it's eh.

Confession: I think Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso has become my favorite anime.

This is a major life transition for me...

Somebody.. halp. ;_____;

It's enjoyable even if very predictable. 

Confession: For me it's like watching one of those dramatic K-pop music video stretched out into 20+ episodes.