Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: The time I've spent doing otaku things has resulted in my school performance to lower drastically, yet I still browse the forums and other things without improvement. 

I can relate.

Though it's not about school performance.

Rather, my sleeping habits.

But to no avail, I find myself in the forums up to 2 am.

Confession: I love thighs.

Confession: I'm 28 years old and I'm a hentai-holic. I find it a lifestyle that's for those who don't mind being forever tied to attaining the unattainable. The 16th century Novalises of our time, we look for ways to pluck our blue veils from our dreams and bring it back with us to reality. How many times do we wake up from our slumbers empty handed (hug pillows not including) yet it doesn't stop us from dreaming (wetly).

Confession: speaking of legs. I made friends with another bartender. This one has beautifully curvy thighs. I don't know what my current fascination is with bartenders right now.

Goddamnit man. Well, my classmates have quite curvy thighs too...

And I can use them as a lap pillow... But I'd like me some mature thighs too.

Oh. Not too mature though. A 16 year old's gotta get someone near 16 years old.

Confession: I'm 28 years old and I'm a hentai-holic. I find it a lifestyle that's for those who don't mind being forever tied to attaining the unattainable. The 16th century Novalises of our time, we look for ways to pluck our blue veils from our dreams and bring it back with us to reality. How many times do we wake up from our slumbers empty handed (hug pillows not including) yet it doesn't stop us from dreaming (wetly).

:(

I'm glad that you admit you're a hentai holic. It's freaking hard to stop reading them, y'know.

I read on a daily basis.

Confession: It's been a while since I saw you here.

Goddamnit man. Well, my classmates have quite curvy thighs too...

And I can use them as a lap pillow... But I'd like me some mature thighs too.

Oh. Not too mature though. A 16 year old's gotta get someone near 16 years old.

:(

I'm glad that you admit you're a hentai holic. It's freaking hard to stop reading them, y'know.

I read on a daily basis.

Confession: It's been a while since I saw you here.

Get some while it's still legal. 22's a perfect age for me though. The one I'm talking to is that age. That's the age when they shed their baby fat while still retaining a tight body. After 25 they just start getting looser every day unless they exercise. I like firm thighs but you can't really blame them for having marshmallow thighs after awhile. 

Confession: It's great to be here when I have time. I wish I could spam all day.  

Confession: I wish people would tell me about their problems because I like knowing this stuff u.u

It's kind of a selfish desire, but it's nice to feel like you know a lot about a person or feel empowered and able to help and impact their life somehow. I'm still working towards becoming a person who can attain all of that. And sometimes I worry about age but I don't like to.