Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

confession:  Sometimes, when it's really late at night, and i'm feeling super fucking lazy or drunk,  i piss in bottles.  

I'm pretty sure i get more dopamine doing it, because it feels so fucking good.  I empty them out, rinse them, and recycle the next morning.  Won't do to have it hanging around the pad.

Confession: There was this girl I liked and she maybe liked me (she said I was cute and stuff), and I was going to confess to her, but then she moved away before I could

Dice is right. The first step is being childhood friends, and you can be reunited in the future if you never were apart. All part of the plan! Good luck!

Confession: something like that happened with me, except by moving away I mean that she went to college (she's a year older than I am) and by "before I could" I mean after three years of thinking about confessing it every night. Haha. Oh and somewhere in there she suggested I ask her sister (my age) to a dance. I really miss those times.

Confession:I never had a girl i genuinely crushed hard on.  But this girl my best friend introduced me to in sophomore year of high school who lived in the neighboring town had grown a crush on me.  We chatted sometimes on aim and shiz.  First time we met up was at a movie theatre. She took my first kiss, my first french, and my first second basing that night.  Needless to say, she completely changed my world, and my view on women(though i'm still mainly not attracted to a lot of females.  They just don't seem worth the effort these days, and she was the one in a million that i'll never find.  Hell, i never found her in the first place).  She was absolutely gorgeous, and cutely petite.  Also one of the most intelligent girls i've ever met.  I could never win an argument with her, not because she didn't use logic and always thought with her emotions, but because when it came to her, i couldn't think straight, whenever we talked i always fumbled my way through a conversation, and she would giggle.  God that made my heart stop more than once.  We broke up a couple months later before i could actually get inside her, because my best friend realized he never stopped loving her, and grew jealous.  It was pretty crazy, but we stayed friends, and the dude's still my best bro.  I couldn't fault him for that, all these years later i'm still madly in love with her.  Waiting for that visual novel moment where we meet as adults and finally truly get together.  I don't think it'll ever happen though ;_;

confession: the last few posts made me feel pretty depressed

I'll lighten up the mood then.

In sixth grade, my mother gave me a shirt and I put it on, not being fully awake at the time (~5-6 am). In school, I realized that this shirt was the girliest, silkiest and most sparkling girl-top I've ever seen in the entirety of my life.

So I was stuck at school, having nothing to change into, wearing this thing. I had to sit with my arms crossed whenever we had classes (I could put on my jacket outside and and in the hallways) and tried my hardest to avoid being called to blackboard.

Nobody noticed a damn thing. I'm so proud of my stealthyness.

And fuck you, mom. Goddamnit.

I'll lighten up the mood then.

In sixth grade, my mother gave me a shirt and I put it on, not being fully awake at the time (~5-6 am). In school, I realized that this shirt was the girliest, silkiest and most sparkling girl-top I've ever seen in the entirety of my life.

So I was stuck at school, having nothing to change into, wearing this thing. I had to sit with my arms crossed whenever we had classes (I could put on my jacket outside and and in the hallways) and tried my hardest to avoid being called to blackboard.

Nobody noticed a damn thing. I'm so proud of my stealthyness.

And fuck you, mom. Goddamnit.

Confession: I've been laughing about this for about a minute now.

Confession: I intended to do something vaguely productive today, but I basically ended up playing Hyperdimension Neptunia all day instead.

Confession: I intended to do something vaguely productive today, but I basically ended up playing Hyperdimension Neptunia all day instead.

Neps too stronk.

Confession:I never had a girl i genuinely crushed hard on.  But this girl my best friend introduced me to in sophomore year of high school who lived in the neighboring town had grown a crush on me.  We chatted sometimes on aim and shiz.  First time we met up was at a movie theatre. She took my first kiss, my first french, and my first second basing that night.  Needless to say, she completely changed my world, and my view on women(though i'm still mainly not attracted to a lot of females.  They just don't seem worth the effort these days, and she was the one in a million that i'll never find.  Hell, i never found her in the first place).  She was absolutely gorgeous, and cutely petite.  Also one of the most intelligent girls i've ever met.  I could never win an argument with her, not because she didn't use logic and always thought with her emotions, but because when it came to her, i couldn't think straight, whenever we talked i always fumbled my way through a conversation, and she would giggle.  God that made my heart stop more than once.  We broke up a couple months later before i could actually get inside her, because my best friend realized he never stopped loving her, and grew jealous.  It was pretty crazy, but we stayed friends, and the dude's still my best bro.  I couldn't fault him for that, all these years later i'm still madly in love with her.  Waiting for that visual novel moment where we meet as adults and finally truly get together.  I don't think it'll ever happen though ;_;

Shit that's depressing. ;_;

I hope you meet her again.

Confession: I have no first kiss.

They always say men are less drama than woman, but oh boy put a female between them. I don't know if you guys have ever played an MMORPG, and have seen a fairly successful and large guild burn down because of one female. 

Confession: I spent over a month and a half being a social alcoholic just to remind myself that I'm still young and wanted out there. I splurged a lot of money and spent many nights in the dark wondering if I'll make it to work the next morning. I never had trouble. Now that it's out of my system, I found giving up drinking to be extremely easy. It's the smoking part that's killing me.

I'm back to where I need to be before all that - working, saving money and hopefully able to enjoy the less extravagant side of life again. I get so jealous when I hear my customers talking about leaving to live overseas and work over there. I'm so tired of living in the United States. I always connected more with people from other countries who still retain old values. 

Confession: Yuuji Kazami is my hero. I've never idolized real life people before.

Confession: I have no first kiss.

Confession: I have no first kiss either

Confession: I had a first kiss, a second kiss and a spin the bottle-kiss. All girls involved told me how much I suck at it.

I get so jealous when I hear my customers talking about leaving to live overseas and work over there. I'm so tired of living in the United States. I always connected more with people from other countries who still retain old values. 

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence

Confession: I had a first kiss, a second kiss and a spin the bottle-kiss. All girls involved told me how much I suck at it.

Well at least girls talk to you

Confession: I just started doing school project that is supposed to be ready this week and suddenly I'm on fuwanovel

Trust me bra, after 28 years on this soil, I don't need to waste another half of my non-retirement life figuring that out. The answer is, it is. 

There's a reason why my ex happened to have been a FOB and many of the girls I had chemistry with were foreign. Also every person I knew who started teaching in another country refused to return to the United States. My family is also first generation here as well, so we can see the difference in values. 

Confession: during a school trip in around 7th grade our class decided to play spin the bottle. Both the boys and the girls told me that I shouldn't play with them.

Why would people not want you to play?

How can you even be bad at it?

No clue, but I hadn't played before so it's not like they knew I was bad at it (although I probably would have been). I guess the girls hated the idea of kissing me even for a game that much, and the guys were probably just being dicks.

No clue, but I hadn't played before so it's not like they knew I was bad at it (although I probably would have been). I guess the girls hated the idea of kissing me even for a game that much, and the guys were probably just being dicks.

Why don't we have those kissy kissy things whenever we play spin the bottle?

All I get are measly confessions of who their crush is or whatnot.

Goddamnit.

Also, I do not know how to console you, so have a Kud.

tumblr_n3glnyepGh1s43ul0o1_500.gif

Why don't we have those kissy kissy things whenever we play spin the bottle?

All I get are measly confessions of who their crush is or whatnot.

Goddamnit.

Also, I do not know how to console you, so have a Kud.

tumblr_n3glnyepGh1s43ul0o1_500.gif

Hmm, well, now that I think about it they might not have been playing the kissing version, since I never did play with them, but in any case they didn't want to play with me specifically.

:wafuu:

confession: In fifth grade, my whole class played a game called "Let's Run Away From <Funya's real name and surname (because there was another person with the same first name in my class)>"

I was overweight at the time. Needless to say, I tried to catch them the whole break for whatever reason, and ended up getting my self-confidence and heart torn to shreds.

We played it everyday.

Confession: I'm 181 cm tall and weighs like 90kg, so I'm overweight.

Also, that's fucking sad.

Toots to you.

At least you were able to escape that fate, yes?

Congrats on clearing the game. <3

confession: that might be my exact height and weight.

Well yes it is 5.5 years behind me now