Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I`m really happy to see RL face of some guys that is so diff from my mental image. And i cant unsee them even though that person is usin cute avatar.

Therefore, don't get your hopes up...

Confession:I'm short IRL

Also I got drunk when I was 3 apparently after grabbing the wrong drink.... :P

My only friend from fuwa is monmon cause I am too scared to talk with others : >

Teheeeee~~~~  :wafuu:  :wafuu:

U just make my hato go doki doki desu~~~~

Therefore, don't get your hopes up...

Confession:I'm short IRL

Also I got drunk when I was 3 apparently after grabbing the wrong drink.... :P

And...maybe i`ll add u to my list too.

well i`m pretty short too, its okay since we r Asian.

Confession:I call a Mai Shiranui's dollfie that i bought years ago my daughter,and strangely my parents didnt found it strange and call her cute too.

Teheeeee~~~~  :wafuu:  :wafuu:

U just make my hato go doki doki desu~~~~

And...maybe i`ll add u to my list too.

well i`m pretty short too, its okay since we r Asian.

Confession:I call a Mai Shiranui's dollfie that i bought years ago my daughter,and strangely my parents didnt found it strange and call her cute too.

As long as we aren't short "down there"....

Confession: My room is very empty because I can't be bothered adding anything to it....

reason?

Confession: i want to see Taco,FruitpunchSamurai and Cofee Rl pictures.

why? because i`m a stalker, thats why!

Because his avatars remind me of a serial killer so it must be the opposite in RL.

I'm just like any other Joe or Sally in RL. I work in the beauty industry so there's some maintenance on my appearance I like to keep here and there but that's it. 

Confession: I haven't smoked or gotten drunk even once.

Attaboy! Tell the world doing stupid things for the sake of appearances is worse than doing stupid things because you're stupid!

Confession: I`m really happy to see RL face of some guys that is so diff from my mental image. And i cant unsee them even though that person is usin cute avatar.

I suppose I'm safe in this department? I made sure to keep myself to a character similar to my own character.

Confession: Flutterz's surprised me, but most of the other faces did not shatter much.

Confession:

When I first saw you on the forums I had a really good image of you, mostly because I only saw your posts in the introduce yourself section.

That image just keeps getting shattered. First, your voice, now this. 

Confession: I wish I could see what you imagined I looked and sounded like.

RIP Funyarinpa

Confession: I stared at the sunrise when getting off the train at a certain station when going to school just to imagine me actually appreciating nature for what it is. I do appreciate it, but it made me feel like my life was so dramatic. This was around before 6 AM, weekdays.

Idk why everyone has to include "confession" before their posts. It seems overly redundant in a thread about making confessions 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Katawa Shoujo will likely always be my favorite Visual Novel because of its impact on me as a person. It has some flaws, yes, but that won't keep me from reserving a special place for it in my heart.