Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: my face has been out there for ages

enjoy your shattered image of me

1.26-1.33

Ur eyes.....i feel u drilling somethin into me.

Confession: I hate when people doing ecchi things to me yet i like doin ecchi things to people...especially people who have great butts.

And here I was trying to be nice... As you will. You're both a stalker and insane. Happy now?

Confession: Eclipsed's signature scares me.

I never said I was either of those things, I merely said that I may or may not be those things.

Confession: The real reason why I did it is the same reason why I spent time finding out whose name Tiago erased from his screenshot. Mostly to see if I can, but also to find something someone clearly didn't want me to find.

Confession: While my Date A Live avatar changing spree may have seem out of the blue, it was what I originally intended to do in the first place with the intent of eventually settling onto Kurumi... but then LL happened  :makina: 

You might remember some of the earlier avatars~ Ren's Dead Fuwaconspiracy Game has remnants of one of them xD

0pfxi8P.jpg   rB7fMxh.png   3cZt7w0.jpg

PifmddK.jpg   GsmLr6i.jpg   PK1fO52.jpg

~~~
Oh look, waaay back in October for the Conspiracy Game!@#
W5qfSnL.jpg

Confession: While my Date A Live avatar changing spree may have seem out of the blue, it was what I originally intended to do in the first place with the intent of eventually settling onto Kurumi... but then LL happened  :makina:

I see you finally put the best girl as your avatar.

Confession: I pestered Eclipsed once about why Kurumi was in his Top 5 girls(?) yet she wasn't included in his signature. This happened around the time when Kurisu's sprite from the VN was still in his signature. Seeing all those changes in his signature yet Kurumi still isn't included in it quite pains me -_-