Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

y all the glasses hate ;-;

Girls w/ glasses are like a guilty pleasure of mine. Not needed, but +9324583 points if she gots 'em  B)

Confession: Girls with glasses at least in anime/etc make me filled to the brim with rage and hatred. There are some exceptions SOME, they are there but very limited.

Fucking hate glasses girls... excuse my french. 

o.o did an anime girl with glasses pop out of the TV and eat your dog or something

I can get disliking but not "filling to the brim with rage and hatred" :P

It probably started with that bitch Manami from Oreimo. Then I started to realize glasses characters in a romance anime are only their to get in the way. They are child hood friends who think they are entitled to the dude (this doesn't apply if they don't have glasses, aka Hiromi from True Tears, I shipped that 100%) or girls who try desperately to be noticed and try to ruin the heroine. Kinda like in Yosuga no Sora, fucking Nao. Again only with glasses, idk why. I am reading Uwakoi and it is heavily based on cheating but its k bitch don't have glasses. Also they all seem to be not cute and plain... there are of coarse exceptions. 

I didn't mind Nao at the very ending of Yosuga no Sora though

since she agreed to keep one of the best twincest couples ever a secret. She was even understanding of them. Nao went from utter hatred into a character I could stand.

Confession: The realization that no matter how hard you try or do, you'll always be at most second place in your life. When I was 11, I asked out a beautiful girl a year younger than me. She was pretty like a little flower in every way imaginable. In fact, she is now an actress that some of you may know. I wrote her a poem to confess my feelings. Her mother who was a teacher at the time was impressed with my literary skills asked a if a boy in college left her a letter. She fell in love with me so much that she wrote my name in chalk on the side walk in front of her home. When a poetry contest came up for the school I participated in it ironically. Needless to say, she won first place and I second. I secretly threw the ribbon away I was awarded with and have since experienced the same placement in my life over and over again in life. This is my humble reminder of who I am and where I stand in life. This is the first time I have ever spoken of this for the fact that I was just reminded of such a situation tonight. I simply cry dry tears inside and cannot do anything more but look up at empty skies. 

Confession: The realization that no matter how hard you try or do, you'll always be at most second place in your life. When I was 11, I asked out a beautiful girl a year younger than me. She was pretty like a little flower in every way imaginable. In fact, she is now an actress that some of you may know. I wrote her a poem to confess my feelings. Her mother who was a teacher at the time was impressed with my literary skills asked a if a boy in college left her a letter. She fell in love with me so much that she wrote my name in chalk on the side walk in front of her home. When a poetry contest came up for the school I participated in it ironically. Needless to say, she won first place and I second. I secretly threw the ribbon away I was awarded with and have since experienced the same placement in my life over and over again in life. This is my humble reminder of who I am and where I stand in life. This is the first time I have ever spoken of this for the fact that I was just reminded of such a situation tonight. I simply cry dry tears inside and cannot do anything more but look up at empty skies. 

This might sound insensitive but at least you have the first place for being second repeatedly ;-;

Tough stuff man.Tough stuff.

Well its second at most  :P . and i cant believe i wrote that after the football team i bet on lost last night in the super bowl. i was pretty drunk man.

Well its second at most  :P . and i cant believe i wrote that after the football team i bet on lost last night in the super bowl. i was pretty drunk man.

Well, it was interesting seeing how people view their own lives IMO

Confession: I like weird things and people....They r..well weird.

We need to take one look at your avatar too tell this........You are weird 

Nothing here to be found

Confession: I have been friendzoned by a girl only to become her confidant.... so close yet so far........ T_T 

Well, it was interesting seeing how people view their own lives IMO

We need to take one look at your avatar too tell this........You are weird 

Nothing here to be found

Confession: I have been friendzoned by a girl only to become her confidant.... so close yet so far........ T_T 

Your name makes a shit ton of sense now

Confession: this interests me. Do you have a plan? Do you know what you're gonna say?

Sorry for the late answear.

Well, yeah I guess I have a plan...kinda....

I thought about going outside with her and confessing in 5 different languages XD.

Anyway, Confession : I hate winter.

Sorry for the late answear.

Well, yeah I guess I have a plan...kinda....

I thought about going outside with her and confessing in 5 different languages XD.

Anyway, Confession : I hate winter.

Ah... Be sure to let us know how it went! 

Confession: I hope you end up with a girlfriend ;)