Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Speaking of H-scenes, here's my evolutionizing playthroughs of them in my VN career

1) Skip them entirely

2) Read the beginning and ending dialogue only

3) Read the beginning/ending dialogue and skim through backlog for the middle

4) Read through everything quickly

5) (Nekopara) Use autoplay :kosame:

Confession: I hope I can copypaste this for myself one day

Confession: I snipped someone's ear today for the first time since I started cutting hair. There was so much blood, I thought I was going to have to call the hospital. Fortunately I was able to stop the bleeding and with a little bit of lying, calmed the client down. 

For the whole day I didn't want to hold up my shears anymore. Then when I had to cut another client, I snipped my knuckle and had to get out another first aid kit!

I finally found out the problem. I had been using shears that were an inch longer than I was used to and thus was un-calibrated to it. Still, it wasn't worth someone's ear to find out I'm sure that person thought. I'm going to have nightmares tonight. 

Confession: I snipped someone's ear today for the first time since I started cutting hair. There was so much blood, I thought I was going to have to call the hospital. Fortunately I was able to stop the bleeding and with a little bit of lying, calmed the client down. 

For the whole day I didn't want to hold up my shears anymore. Then when I had to cut another client, I snipped my knuckle and had to get out another first aid kit!

I finally found out the problem. I had been using shears that were an inch longer than I was used to and thus was un-calibrated to it. Still, it wasn't worth someone's ear to find out I'm sure that person thought. I'm going to have nightmares tonight.

Hope you're alright... If you worry about it more, more likely you will get nightmares.

Confession: still wondering why we write confession... I slept for 3 hours this morning.

Confession: Whenever, for whatever reason, I talk to people who I know speak Russian in English I speak with a Russian accent, and I do this completely subconsciously.

Confession: I speak the accent when I speak to Asians and Europeans and Russians..

Confession: Earlier today, I somehow had 9 tabs of the forum open at the same time without realizing it. o-o

I just looked, and I had Ren ten of them open at the same time