Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I thought my post was really funny. It was actually a real joke, with setup, payoff and everything. Where did I go wrong?

I couldn't find the joke :(

I think he's referring to the top post of page 424... where the protagonist has run into his ex at the supermarket, and gets to boss her around because she's working as a clerk.

... I should've added "for the first time" or replaced "ex" with "the girl of my dreams". Oh well, lesson learned.

The joke makes more sense with that annotation. :wahaha: :wahaha::wahaha:

Confession: I just thought of the most devious virus ever. It would make a folder, then append your entire file system inside of it.  This would break anything that used hard links. 

I'm not sleeping for a while either. I've had a lot of hope that my life would finally turn around, and it's been crushed twice so far. Once by the guy I moved in with, and the second time by my grandma who said she'd let my family and I move in with her. I guess it just goes to show that you shouldn't expect much from anyone other than yourself.

Don't.

a-few-good-men.png (250×250)

I think it's cute either way, whether it was by chance or a voluntary decision. My Cyr x Rain ship will upgrade to legendary proportions if it was voluntary.

Voluntary. Though it coincided a lot with my other goals in life like moving out of state, cheaper standard of living, getting my own place, getting another job (which pays more), new experiences etc. So it was a really easy decision and relatively easy to pull off since I was ready at the time (and even easier with Cyr's support).

Voluntary. Though it coincided a lot with my other goals in life like moving out of state, cheaper standard of living, getting my own place, getting another job (which pays more), new experiences etc. So it was a really easy decision and relatively easy to pull off since I was ready at the time (and even easier with Cyr's support).

Logged in on my phone just to fangirl. I am fangirling so hard right now like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :wafuu: 

Glad everything is working out! ^_^

Confession: Just finished Momoyo's route and I feel... disappointed... in myself... I didn't get the good ending on my first try. I need to up my VN choice selection game.

How did you fail with the choices....? How can someone even get bad ending in Majikoi...

Momoyo's route is actually slightly tricky if I can recall

Logged in on my phone just to fangirl. I am fangirling so hard right now like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :wafuu: 

Confession:

I usually don't confess much but here's to Linova/Eclipsed or others who might be interested.

I'm glad I was able to break the 1000+ miles barrier. It always felt like this huge wall in between us. It felt like it didn't matter how long or how often we talk. I know that if it had stayed online, nothing would have came out of it. It only served to maintain the interest until something happens. Given the distance there was always uncertainty, of whether I we'd work out "IRL" and there was no way of answering that online (Even 8+ hours of skype calls won't get close to answering that). Since Cyr won't be able to do anything about it in a reasonable time, it was up to me. I had to act and get it together. Luckily I had already been saving up and preparing for my move months even before I met her and had interest in that part of the US. After awhile I was ready, but I won't just move there with nothing to back me. So I absolutely had to have a more-than-minimum-job lined up already before the move. This was really tough. Given the job market and the fact that I'm so far out of state. Most hire locally and won't bother to look online. Only one came up and it was super risky. It was a Tuesday when I got the notice for the interview, which would be held that Friday. I have to pay hundreds of $$, fly for the weekend and back, take a day off from my current workplace --- all without reimbursement. It was higher pay and huge company so I thought why not. I came out disappointed that weekend because the job i interviewed for wasn't what I was expecting it to be. Though long story short, I ended up getting it because they opened up a new (different) position for me.

Anyways,

When it came to it, the 1000+ miles drive was nothing. Gunned it in 2 shots. I guess I'm lucky Cyr's not in another country or something. But I'm leaving away established familiar place, friends, and family for the sake of this move. Looking for an apartment was tough. Lots of challenges but it helped me tones that I had $$$ saved up and Cyr saved my butt so many times.

P.S: Unfortunately, though everything worked out and I'm super satisfied with many aspects of my life right now, my new job is making me unhappy. I applied to places (near me of course) already 2 weeks into my new job. I have one interview this week in field that I want to be in. (proof that I can easily get interviews if I'm part of the local pool... as with entry-level jobs). Hopefully I can get it and it's a better job, so I can start thinking about enjoying the moment and looking into the future.

Edited by rainsismyfav

Confession:

I usually don't confess much but here's to Linova/Eclipsed or others who might be interested.

I'm glad I was able to break the 1000+ miles barrier. It always felt like this huge wall in between us. It felt like it didn't matter how long or how often we talk. I know that if it had stayed online, nothing would have came out of it. It only served to maintain the interest until something happens. Given the distance there was always uncertainty, of whether I we'd work out "IRL" and there was no way of answering that online (Even 8+ hours of skype calls won't get close to answering that). Since Cyr won't be able to do anything about it in a reasonable time, it was up to me. I had to act and get it together. Luckily I had already been saving up and preparing for my move months even before I met her and had interest in that part of the US. After awhile I was ready, but I won't just move there with nothing to back me. So I absolutely had to have a more-than-minimum-job lined up already before the move. This was really tough. Given the job market and the fact that I'm so far out of state. Most hire locally and won't bother to look online. Only one came up and it was super risky. It was a Tuesday when I got the notice for the interview, which would be held that Friday. I have to pay hundreds of $$, fly for the weekend and back, take a day off from my current workplace --- all without reimbursement. It was higher pay and huge company so I thought why not. I came out disappointed that weekend because the job i interviewed for wasn't what I was expecting it to be. Though long story short, I ended up getting it because they opened up a new (different) position for me.

Anyways,

When it came to it, the 1000+ miles drive was nothing. Gunned it in 2 shots. I guess I'm lucky Cyr's not in another country or something. But I'm leaving away established familiar place, friends, and family for the sake of this move. Looking for an apartment was tough. Lots of challenges but it helped me tones that I had $$$ saved up and Cyr saved my butt so many times.

P.S: Unfortunately, though everything worked out and I'm super satisfied with many aspects of my life right now, my new job is making me unhappy. I applied to places (near me of course) already 2 weeks into my new job. I have one interview this week in field that I want to be in. (proof that I can easily get interviews if I'm part of the local pool... as with entry-level jobs). Hopefully I can get it and it's a better job, so I can start thinking about enjoying the moment and looking into the future.

THIS SHIP JUST GOT EQUIPPED WITH AN FTL DRIVE 

Confession: Just finished Momoyo's route and I feel... disappointed... in myself... I didn't get the good ending on my first try. I need to up my VN choice selection game.

How did you fail with the choices....? How can someone even get bad ending in Majikoi...

Our dearest Shiko has certain... abilities... beyond mere commoners such as us. I would not question it if I were you.

Confession:
God blast the weather. I was out walking the dog and in a matter of seconds it started raining cats and dogs. It really was a lot of water.

Our dearest Shiko has certain... abilities... beyond mere commoners such as us. I would not question it if I were you.

Ah... I didn't know Shiko was "special" :sachi:

Confession:

Anyways,

THIS SHIP JUST GOT EQUIPPED WITH AN FTL DRIVE 

More like

Battlecruiser operational

Confession: I had no idea Cerulean was a grill

I thought everyone knew? I even posted my pic on the real pic thread and a couple guys were kinda hitting on me on the Fuwanovel chat (or they could be just drunk and would hit on almost anyone).

I've always held that the best way to capture you would be NTR.  I honestly can't find a more fitting method.  Regular hitting on you would never work.  Submission and mindbreak are preferred, but optional.