Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Trap?    ?o.0?

Summoning @Monmon :illya:

CONFESSION: I HAVE A DATE WITH A REAL 3D GRILL!

Im really excited actually also she is pretty cool, so we're having one punch man and chill on thursday <3 (cant wait, its been a long time since I have tried to do stuff like this)

Also I would like to thank my friend that messaged me and asked: so, do you want a girlfriend? 

Grats, man!  Now if only I could muster up the courage to talk to the girl in my yoga class with the amazing legs  :kosame:  She seems pretty nice, and is sooo much better at yoga than I am.

Trap?    ?o.0?

Summoning @Monmon :illya:

Im really excited actually also she is pretty cool, so we're having one punch man and chill on thursday <3 (cant wait, its been a long time since I have tried to do stuff like this)

Also I would like to thank my friend that messaged me and asked: so, do you want a girlfriend? 

Grats, man!  Now if only I could muster up the courage to talk to the girl in my yoga class with the amazing legs  :kosame:  She seems pretty nice, and is sooo much better at yoga than I am.

If there's a god, please let this develop into a reverse senpai-kouhai relationship 

Zeno, see if you can get her to show you some moves. At worst, you'll receive +1 skill point for yoga :sachi:

Edited by Funyarinpa

One punch man and chill?? How about Netflix and chill instead? :Kappa:

Confession: even though I'm American, I kinda like soccer, and secretly long to be a soccer snob. But I want to be an extreme soccer snob and follow a league nobody else in America probably even cares about. It's too easy to follow the Brits or Spaniards. So naturally, I have an app that gives scores for Veikkausliiga installed on my smartphone. Now I need to pick a team and try to get a jersey and become instant super snob.

Confession: even though I'm American, I kinda like soccer, and secretly long to be a soccer snob. But I want to be an extreme soccer snob and follow a league nobody else in America probably even cares about. It's too easy to follow the Brits or Spaniards. So naturally, I have an app that gives scores for Veikkausliiga installed on my smartphone. Now I need to pick a team and try to get a jersey and become instant super snob.

It's football, fuck dammit!

What this guy said ^

Also, my class is full of your "soccer snobs" lol. One of my closest friends is huge (on yandere scale) fan of Chelsea too.

well I'll rather watch anime and she is into that shit as well.

Well we wanted to watch a series that were actually completed so we switched it to Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso and chill (because anime feels is a good way to get grills :makina:)

Thanks! And good luck, I hope she likes you back if it comes to that :3

Be nice, a friend of mine started calling it "European Kickball" in response to "American Football."

Well we wanted to watch a series that were actually completed so we switched it to Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso and chill (because anime feels is a good way to get grills :makina:)

I think I can see where this is going 

If there's a god, please let this develop into a reverse senpai-kouhai relationship 

Zeno, see if you can get her to show you some moves. At worst, you'll receive +1 skill point for yoga :sachi:

I actually have no idea how old she is :sachi:  All I know is that she's part of some student group (either student gov or a high achieving student group) and she works in the library.  I heard her name before but I forgot it Dx

I don't even know if she has a boyfriend or not yet  : P  Just have a bit of a crush on her, I guess.  Thanks, though!

I actually have no idea how old she is :sachi:  All I know is that she's part of some student group (either student gov or a high achieving student group) and she works in the library.  I heard her name before but I forgot it Dx

I don't even know if she has a boyfriend or not yet  : P  Just have a bit of a crush on her, I guess.  Thanks, though!

A hot librarian? Ask her out ffs!

You know, it's a myth that librarians are all sexually repressed and just waiting for the right guy to get them to let their hair down, take off their glasses and loosen the buttons on their blouse, with a slight flush in their cheeks signalling both arousal and embarrassment that would cause even the most stoic of gentlemen to choke up a bit audibly while their eyes go wide amidst thoughts of freeing the ample bosoms from the constrictive prisons of standard 18-hour bras that, in the moment, are more sexy than anything Victoria's Secret could offer...  

You know, it's a myth that librarians are all sexually repressed and just waiting for the right guy to get them to let their hair down, take off their glasses and loosen the buttons on their blouse, with a slight flush in their cheeks signalling both arousal and embarrassment that would cause even the most stoic of gentlemen to choke up a bit audibly while their eyes go wide amidst thoughts of freeing the ample bosoms from the constrictive prisons of standard 18-hour bras that, in the moment, are more sexy than anything Victoria's Secret could offer...  

6/10

Your description was fine but you should build up the tension more slowly

Confession: Today, I found a packet of tissue in my desk. I don't remember putting it there at all. So I asked the girl who is sitting behind me if she put it there. The thing is I had really bad rhinitis these days and that's why I bought lot of tissue packs for myself. But...! I never ever bought this brand. And every time (in the past) I asked if the mentioned-girl had tissue because my nose was running a lot, she gave me the pack that was same brand. Although she denied putting it there, I still suspect her. :michiru:

Confession: Today, I found a packet of tissue in my desk. I don't remember putting it there at all. So I asked the girl who is sitting behind me if she put it there. The thing is I had really bad rhinitis these days and that's why I bought lot of tissue packs for myself. But...! I never ever bought this brand. And every time (in the past) I asked if the mentioned-girl had tissue because my nose was running a lot, she gave me the pack that was same brand. Although she denied putting it there, I still suspect her. :michiru:

AWWWWWWWWWWW <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

This can signal one of two things - she likes you and cares about your runny nose... or she's sick of you asking for tissues.

This can signal one of two things - she likes you and cares about your runny nose... or she's sick of you asking for tissues.

Or maybe my memory is bad and I was the one who put it there. But if that's the case, it must have been there for weeks and it just seems impossible for me not to notice until now. :sachi:

Here are the three essential truths of dating life:

1. The hot waitress is never into you. You might think she is, but she isn't.
  2. The hot best friend will never date you. Because she has horrible taste in guys, and will proceed to tell you about this at great length.
  3. The hot girl at yoga class is never single. Because she is hot. And she does yoga.

;)

May I suggest Vaasan Palloseura (VPS)? A shitty team to match the shitty league.