Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I have yet to see a person on fuwa who is legit handsome

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Confession: I have never been as envious of anyone in my entire life as I am right now

Clearly you lack discipline.  You need to protect yourself to the age of 30. For teh magikz! Do not be swayed by greener pastures, for with time, even they sink to ruin. The only thing that will never fail you is yourself and your powers. 

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Confession: I have never been as envious of anyone in my entire life as I am right now

Clearly you lack discipline.  You need to protect yourself to the age of 30. For teh magikz! Do not be swayed by greener pastures, for with time, even they sink to ruin. The only thing that will never fail you is yourself and your powers. 

Nothing you say is gonna make me feel better about still being a virgin at 24 bro. It's shameful.

Indeed... Fufufu...

s357716550180933871_p3_i1_w300.jpeg

Waiting...

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Nothing you say is gonna make me feel better about still being a virgin at 24 bro. It's shameful.

No it's not. I was a virgin until age 25. Needless to say I haven't been a virgin for a long time now but it only seems like a big deal at the time, because it feels like it sucks in the now.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Call me crazy, but talking about your virginity and being envious of a relationship usually implies you assume the couple has had sex and are upset you haven't.

Call me crazy, but talking about your virginity and being envious of a relationship usually implies you assume the couple has had sex and are upset you haven't.

Pretty sure he was responding to Abyssal's post about lacking discipline and saving himself until he's 30.

And being envious of a relationship implies they have someone you don't, for example a relationship.

You really need to work on your reading comprehension :makina:

Pretty sure he was responding to Abyssal's post about lacking discipline and saving himself until he's 30.

And being envious of a relationship implies they have someone you don't, for example a relationship.

Suit yourself.

Suit yourself.

No no, please, allow me. I will endeavour to make good use of any opportunity to praise Ren's reading comprehension abilities. On many occasions have I found his ability to interpret things that just aren't there quite astonishing!
Keep up the good work, my jolly good fellow.

Edited by Tiagofvarela

Flutterz is a real bro, he always has my back

Confession: I have my eye on a girl in my student organization, I'll probably have to ask her out next week before someone else gets to her before me.

I'll say it again. Be confident man.  Try not to stutter, and try not to be completely shy unless you know the girl thinks it's cute.

Confession: I have my eye on a girl in my student organization, I'll probably have to ask her out next week before someone else gets to her before me.

I'll say it again. Be confident man.  Try not to stutter, and try not to be completely shy unless you know the girl thinks it's cute.

I can't play that card any more since we've talked a bunch already anyways. Played poker with her etc

I can't play that card any more since we've talked a bunch already anyways. Played poker with her etc

Take your pick of Cheese or Crazy Cajun voice when I type this: "DOOOO IT!"

That means literally nothing.  Think of it this way.  If you can't 'man' up enough to be confident when asking her out, it's a serious demerit on you.  It's like saying you aren't going to put forth the effort.  It's quite literally a second first impression. Don't fuck it up. 

I mean, this is all guess work, but it doors make sense, no?

That means literally nothing.  Think of it this way.  If you can't 'man' up enough to be confident when asking her out, it's a serious demerit on you.  It's like saying you aren't going to put forth the effort.  It's quite literally a second first impression. Don't fuck it up. 

I mean, this is all guess work, but it doors make sense, no?

Seriously - just do it. Every cliche you can think of about it is true. Rejection may suck, but it's worse than not trying. Wait too long and something might pass you by. The worst that can happen is she says no. Etc.

You don't have to "play a card." Just be casual, talk normally, and say, "Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me sometime." Or something similar. It doesn't have to be fancy, or poetic, just say it like it's the most normal thing in the world, because IT IS.