Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession 3: I dont think I've ever been shipped. Not that I'm interested in being shipped with anyone but Kosaki <3

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Confession: It's been a year since I joined Fuwa.

Never been better.

Honestly.

Fuwa ruined my life.

Confession 2: I auditioned for a musical theater group in uni, and I got in. There goes my pseudo-life.

Confession 3: It's kinda sensitive, so I'll put it in spoilers.

CYR X RAINS!

I hate it when I dream of a family member death, happened at least a couple of times in my life

And I bawl so hard like a fking baby about to get a shot from the doctor that when I wake up I have tears in my eyes <_<

Thank god I've never dreamt about this.

On the other hand, can confirm I literally cry at the prospect of getting a shot (or just shot, I guess).

Confession:

I am paranoically afraid of sharp or pointy things and fire.

I never really understood the hate on casual games in general, be it league of legends or hearthstone.

League died long before I actually ever played for me. The game is inherently designed in such a way that it promotes a toxic environment to develop. Also, I don't think people hate those games because they are 'casual', they hate them because apparently hating popular things is cool. Take a look at anything popular ever in the past decade. I can raise Sword Art Online as the most obviously apparent example.

Confession: I'm learning Japanese because I'm running out of hentai to read.

League died long before I actually ever played for me. The game is inherently designed in such a way that it promotes a toxic environment to develop. Also, I don't think people hate those games because they are 'casual', they hate them because apparently hating popular things is cool. Take a look at anything popular ever in the past decade. I can raise Sword Art Online as the most obviously apparent example.

Confession: I'm learning Japanese because I'm running out of hentai to read.

People don't hate SOA because it's popular but because it has a emotionless wish fulfillment protag, a lame love interest who goes from badass fighter to tsundere waifu and then princess peach for no reason, dumb harem undertones and a second half so bad I can't believe I actually finished it

Oh and the fucking elf villain

really now

People don't hate SOA because it's popular but because it has a emotionless wish fulfillment protag, a lame love interest who goes from badass fighter to tsundere waifu and then princess peach for no reason, dumb harem undertones and a second half so bad I can't believe I actually finished it

really now

You actually justified your opinion. That makes you the minority. 99% of the people I've talked to don't have a justification.

SAO started out well, but the later aspects of the story followed a different route than what was promised early on.  You don't hear people complaining about Danmachi despite them being so similar, because Danmachi was both up-front about it was from the getgo and executed on it strongly.

Personally SAO is good for the first three episodes, then maybe you can watch to 12 if you're interested further.  Any more than that though could be perhaps considered a waste.

Thank god I have no interest in SAO genre-wise. Because I don't want to be a part of this fucking argument.

The most frustrating thing about SAO is that I can't dismiss it as plainly 'bad' since it has its moments of brilliance (especially in the first half of the first season, with for example the interesting 'if you die, it's all over' atmosphere which is sadly not explored as much as it should have been), the AMAZING animation and music and some really interesting side characters like Asuna (before they turn her into a generic tsundere waifu, anyways).

SAO started out well, but the later aspects of the story followed a different route than what was promised early on.  You don't hear people complaining about Danmachi despite them being so similar, because Danmachi was both up-front about it was from the getgo and executed on it strongly.

Personally SAO is good for the first three episodes, then maybe you can watch to 12 if you're interested further.  Any more than that though could be perhaps considered a waste.

I don't mind DanMachi as much since the protag is not 'all powerful' and can't break the game (oh my god SAO, why). On the other hand, Hestia is probably as annoying as Asuna.

You do dream though. You just don't remember. :P

Confession: Lucid dreaming is a very appealing prospect to me.

I can actually make them almost at wish....................... well I could but now I'm not sure since my sleeping sickness wreck my sleep :makina:

Confession : it took me 3 hours to get home instead of 1H20 because we were unable to wake up my brother to get him to fetch me :vinty:

Confession 2 : I created one of a hell chuuni plot out of LinovaA's love relation :wafuu:

cute confession : My heartrate increase as soon as I remember when I hold the hand of my actual gf for the first time :yumiko:

cute confession 2 : I kind of regret having declared so fast, the shy mood of that day was really priceless and happyness ; miss me already  :amane:

I can actually make them almost at wish....................... well I could but now I'm not sure since my sleeping sickness wreck my sleep :makina:

Confession : it took me 3 hours to get home instead of 1H20 because we were unable to wake up my brother to get him to fetch me :vinty:

Confession 2 : I created one of a hell chuuni plot out of LinovaA's love relation :wafuu:

cute confession : My heartrate increase as soon as I remember when I hold the hand of my actual gf for the first time :yumiko:

cute confession 2 : I kind of regret having declared so fast, the shy mood of that day was really priceless and happyness ; miss me already  :amane:

Awesome.

really now

You forgot to mention the absolutely necessary tentacle monsters.  I mean, what good is an anime without tentacle monsters that almost rape a girl for no explicable reason? :illya:

Confession: I haven't and probably will never watch SAO because of the stuff I've heard about it

Watched the first season on Netflix, and it ended up being a giant waste of my time.  Most of the episodes have nothing to do with each other and don't even reference the others, except for a very small number of normal episodes and the beginning and final ones, of course.  Doesn't help that it goes heavy on the motha fuckin' tropes and didn't really do anything special to make itself stand out after the first few episodes.  If you like generic anime with boring characters that aren't really developed, than SAO is for you.  The animation was pretty good, though, and the voice acting was pretty decent, from what I can remember, but that was about it.