Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I wouldn't say that, after reading for a while brain gets stupid and you somehow make sense of what you are reading. Or at least that's how it is for me. Worked with both Sharin fapdisk and Kimi no Nagori wa Shizuka ni Yurete. Afterwards my head hurt though. 6/10, would do again. 

Confession: I actually got a massive headache trying to read the unwrapped and nonsensical text.  I just gave up because, at that point, the headache was making me really grumpy and I was tempted to say, "Fuck it," and just drop the fandisk permanently.  Luckily I didn't, and just skipped the machine TL'd stuff and made a beeline for Houzuki's route.

I actually got to a point where I couldn't even understand the gist of what they were saying.  It seemed like they just mashed random words together to make a sentence.

Confession: I expected you to compare it to Lucky Star.  I am disappoint.

Almost all common routes in non-mega serious VNs are just introductions to the characters and jokes.  No idea why you're complaining about them now.

"I'm a bitch" Kiriririri 2015

I'm giving you a warning.  Don't insult people again or you'll get into trouble.  There is a line between joking around and just being flat out rude, and you crossed it.

I'm giving you a warning.  Don't insult people again or you'll get into trouble.  There is a line between joking around and just being flat out rude, and you crossed it.

Ehh, is there something wrong in female dogs? :P

Confession: I didn't think this would happen 

Confession: I expected you to compare it to Lucky Star.  I am disappoint.

Almost all common routes in non-mega serious VNs are just introductions to the characters and jokes.  No idea why you're complaining about them now.

It's not because of the slice-of-life feel. It's because I can't feel the 'friendship' among the Grisaia characters as much as LB!, RW or IMHHW, for example. And also, it's too random, it doesn't really progresses significantly or has some kind of plot like other common routes.

Wow, Kiriririri obviously saw it as an insult. Do you really think I insulted him? I was joking, like he was when he called me gay.

@ Kiririri. Apparently yes :P. a week or two ago there was someone with the username Bitch and so a GM warned him and yada yada yada he changed username / created a new account to whore, started mass PMing people that the said GM hacked him, and then ultimately got banned.

@ Kiririri. Apparently yes :P. a week or two ago there was someone with the username Bitch and so a GM warned him and yada yada yada he changed username / created a new account to whore, started mass PMing people that the said GM hacked him, and then ultimately got banned.

Don't forget that the GM and whore have quite the chemistry...

Confession: I expected you to compare it to Lucky Star. I am disappoint.

Almost all common routes in non-mega serious VNs are just introductions to the characters and jokes. No idea why you're complaining about them now.

I'm giving you a warning. Don't insult people again or you'll get into trouble. There is a line between joking around and just being flat out rude, and you crossed it.

Pretty sure that was a reference to the Skype group's "Kiriririri is a moe dog" circlejerk...

Ehm moving on with this conversation that isn't suited to this thread at all, actually grisaia's common route is good since it has comedy, top notch slice of life comedy I am telling you, that's the best thing I laugh, and that's probably the reason why I finished the common route in two days during the exams, it's not long at all.

Confession: I couldn't last after 5 days and fapped today , and there goes my no fap month : 3