Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: There was this one time, in the middle of lecture class, I looked down and saw something drawn on the seat I was sitting on.  I found something that wasn't supposed to be there...

drYz1I1.jpg

:nervous:  It made me laugh a bit when I saw it. I think the letters on it said "HELLO"

Just thought I'd share something silly 

Confession: There was this one time, in the middle of college lecture class, I looked down and saw something drawn on the seat I was sitting on.  I found something that wasn't supposed to be there...

drYz1I1.jpg

:nervous:  It made me laugh a bit when I saw it. I think the letters on it said "HELLO"

Just thought I'd share something silly 

Bet you didn't see that coming!

sorry

Confession: I think I'm addicted to that shitty cup ramen  Dx

Then get non-shitty cup ramen :P

This stuff is great if you can find it:

91Po1lrLG%2BL._SX425_.jpg

Admittedly it's not in a cup and it takes a tad bit more effort to prepare, but all you've gotta do is mix the packets you get before mixing the noodles in.

Then get non-shitty cup ramen :P

This stuff is great if you can find it:

91Po1lrLG%2BL._SX425_.jpg

Admittedly it's not in a cup and it takes a tad bit more effort to prepare, but all you've gotta do is mix the packets you get before mixing the noodles in.

Is it more than a dollar?  Because that's the only reason I'm buying the stuff.  I've used all my spare change to get the Chicken and Vegetables flavor.  The broth is good but the actual noodles are meh.

Is it more than a dollar?  Because that's the only reason I'm buying the stuff.  I've used all my spare change to get the Chicken and Vegetables flavor.  The broth is good but the actual noodles are meh.

I honestly can't recall how much I got them for, but it seems you can get 30/$18 on amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Indomie-Mi-Goreng-Instant-Noodle/dp/B00HXIXWKM

Though buying a 30-pack right off the bat might not be the best idea, just in case it turns out you don't like it :P

Oh, and it's not a soup kind of thing, you drain the noodles and mix them with the sauce you get from mixing the packets, but it tastes great.

I honestly can't recall how much I got them for, but it seems you can get 30/$18 on amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Indomie-Mi-Goreng-Instant-Noodle/dp/B00HXIXWKM

Though buying a 30-pack right off the bat might not be the best idea, just in case it turns out you don't like it :P

Oh, and it's not a soup kind of thing, you drain the noodles and mix them with the sauce you get from mixing the packets, but it tastes great.

IT NEEDS TO BE SOUP OR MY HUNGER WILL NOT BE SATED  </3

Filthy Nord.  Argonian masterrace.  Their scaly knees do not have a weakness to arrows.

Remember, kids, if you want your shit private, don't post it on the internet  :P

Confession: I'm rereading my copy of The World of Ice and Fire for about the 6th time.  I need something new to read >.>

Are you trying to say that you eye rape people? Cause what you put there doesn't make sense.

Rape eyes are a thing.  Enjoy some nightmare fuel ^_^

206gfhw.jpg

Take pic; Upload pic, and reveal to the world! I missed it! ><

Can't, it's not cached anymore :P

Plus that wouldn't be nice, while it's pretty much impossible to delete something from the internet, intentionally preventing someone from trying is in bad taste. I know I wouldn't want people to share my picture if I deleted it from that thread.

Can't, it's not cached anymore :P

Plus that wouldn't be nice, while it's pretty much impossible to delete something from the internet, intentionally preventing someone from trying is in bad taste. I know I wouldn't want people to share my picture if I deleted it from that thread.

+1 respect.