Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I guess when they're frozen its similar to crunching/eating ice which I can relate to. 

Eating ice is kinda nice, just ice with maybe a bit of syrup or something. Shaved Ice basically. 

True.  Frozen corn is already pretty sweet, though, so that's pretty much all the motivation I need to shovel an entire bag into my mouth.  At least it's a vegetable, so it's slightly healthy  xD

Confession: I ate an entire bag last night after I admitted to frequently doing so.  I have no shame.

Confession: I am really nervous to meet up with that girl for coffee tomorrow. I mean, it is mostly because I don't talk to people outside my comfort zone IRL very often, but there is still that little part of me that is fretting over every little possible thing.

Gotta start somewhere with my slow return to the social world. ;_;

Confession: I was moderately upset when the mint chocolate chip ice cream I bought wasn't green, even though there's no rational explanation for why mint chocolate chip ice cream should be green.

I'm pretty sure that depending on which state you're in, you can sue for that. Mint ice cream has to be green, and anything else is, and I quote, "fucking communist bullshit".

Allow me to confess some really messed up stuff I did on my childhood. We've all done stupid stuff as kids, but I'm pretty sure I went too far from standard. Now, if you love animals, do not read this, you might really be disturbed. No, actually, any normal person will be disturbed.

That I remember, there were 3 occasions. One I was 6 years old, and the other two 7 years old.

6 years old: I was on vacation at my grandparent's house, really small town. I was walking through a public park, and I hear "meows". I look up, and spot a little cat cub in a tree branch, unable get down. Did I call any adults to help me? No. I just gathered rocks and bricks, and threw them at the cat to get him to come down. That did work, but the little cub didn't fall on his feet like most cats, it really squashed against the ground, that shout of pain I'll never forget... Did I pick it up and bring it to a vet? I did pick it up, but no vet (really messed up ahead), with all my might, I threw it against the floor with all my might. I repeated the process over and over again. And when I noticed it stopped moving (still could be alive) I buried it.

7 years old, 1º: This time I was at a relative's farm. I was bored out of my mind, so I went to the chicken place. There were lots of little chicks there too, I thought they were cute, and picked one up. I carried it around and around. Soon I get bored again, and what do I decide to do? I close its beak shut with my fingers. It squirmed and squirmed in my hand, and eventually stopped moving. This time it was definitely still alive, but I buried it...

7 years old, 2º: I was at a BBQ, at my father's company at the time, which was located in a farm. Once again, bored out of my mind. Strolling around, I find a chicken place (not sure how you call them in english). And it had chicks again. There was also a little water tank, at ground level. I pick one chick up, and proceed to drown it in the tank. I just held it under water until it stopped moving. Apparently, that was "so fun" that I repeat it with another chick. The second time I got bored (well thank god! 0_o), I didn't bury those, just left them floating in the water. In my fight against boredom, I proceed to throw eggs against the ground. "That's not so bad", you'll think, but some of those had chicks inside them. Those fetuses, I threw then in the water tank "go swim with your brothers!".

TL;DR: I was a messed up animal killer in my childhood.

tumblr_n04df8kdjE1r4gcxho1_500.jpg

Confession: I don't like mint sweets at all. I also dislike Dr. Pepper and cats. Some say I'm weird, but at least I've made myself impossible to suspect of being involved in a conspiracy.

Confession: I almost choked on a mint candy in elementary school.  It got lodged in my throat and almost completely cut off my breathing.  Fortunately, I managed to get it out without assistance, but I kinda used the school receptionist's trash can as a depository.  I don't think she was too happy about that since, well, I have a strong gag reflex.  Fill in the blanks :makina:

Allow me to confess some really messed up stuff I did on my childhood. We've all done stupid stuff as kids, but I'm pretty sure I went too far from standard. Now, if you love animals, do not read this, you might really be disturbed. No, actually, any normal person will be disturbed.

That I remember, there were 3 occasions. One I was 6 years old, and the other two 7 years old.

6 years old: I was on vacation at my grandparent's house, really small town. I was walking through a public park, and I hear "meows". I look up, and spot a little cat cub in a tree branch, unable get down. Did I call any adults to help me? No. I just gathered rocks and bricks, and threw them at the cat to get him to come down. That did work, but the little cub didn't fall on his feet like most cats, it really squashed against the ground, that shout of pain I'll never forget... Did I pick it up and bring it to a vet? I did pick it up, but no vet (really messed up ahead), with all my might, I threw it against the floor with all my might. I repeated the process over and over again. And when I noticed it stopped moving (still could be alive) I buried it.

~~

My childhood animal kingdom rampages were limited to insects; I was too afraid to approach any mammals >.>

Worst I probably did was magnifying glass lasering' ants

~~

My childhood animal kingdom rampages were limited to insects; I was too afraid to approach any mammals >.>

Worst I probably did was magnifying glass lasering' ants

I poured Taco Bell's hottest hot sauce on a bunch of ants once.  I was disappointed when they didn't light on fire  xD  I was around 6 or 7.