Official 2014 Rock-Around-the-Clock Moderator Appreciation Day Thread

Tay

This is a good place to farm post count.

I mean uhh, C'MON GUYS LET'S REACH 1000 POSTS AT LEAST

And uhh, good luck to madvanced and Nosebleed in becoming classmates!

It would actually be pretty cool, that way I could abuse power *cough* I mean know someone from Fuwa irl.

They go to the same place? congrattttttzzz

This is how rumors and misconceptions are born. Someone says something out of context and then everyone's gossiping about it, with all the wrong details, of course.

Nosebleed and madvanced both want to go to the same course. They both failed this year, and they both will try again the following year. Since they both live in Portugal, it would not be unthinkable for such to happen. 

Now watch me getting my facts wrong and feeding the falsities.

Is that so, then I advise you take the exams again, because I tried to enter Asian Studies through a transfer because I was in engineering and the points necessary to enter are more difficult to achieve because there is only 1 spot available to transfers, although 2 people entered this year, in the normal application that we do there are about 25-30 spots. This year I'll try to take the Geography(in my case I need a 17 or higher -.-) exam after not entering through the transfer, so let's just hope we are classmates next year ;).