anyone here have ps4?

sad-moon1499

Not me, I'm a PC gamer and I never really bothered with home consoles simply because buying physical copies of games and storing them somewhere isn't really my thing. Also every game that I want for the PS4 is also available for the PC so that's another reason I don't own a PS4.

Any few year old PC will be more powerful than those pieces of crap called "new gen" consoles. We're having a reverse trend raising, and consoles are slowly getting into decline again. Compared to older generation consoles, current ones have far less console exclusive titles than ever before; most games are simply ports or multi-something-shit, even devs themselves aren't completely sure what type of market were they aiming at with them. This raises one particular question - what's the current purpose of consoles? Cause from what I see, there's literally no incentive to be an owner of any of them, unless that one particular, console-exclusive game makes you unable to breathe normally.

If anything, it might be worth to get an Wii U. At least it'll have something to offer.

No incentive for me to buy one so far... my gaming PC is more powerful and so far there aren't any games I want on that system that I can't get on PC, PS3, or Vita.

Yeah, exactly the same for me.

I'll likely get a PS4 if MGS5 won't make it to PC.

It probably won't, at least not for a while.  The MGS games really don't have a history of migration to the PC.  I'd suggest you wait until the game price goes down to $20 and there are at least five exclusive games you want to play on the system before you bother.

It probably won't, at least not for a while.  The MGS games really don't have a history of migration to the PC.  I'd suggest you wait until the game price goes down to $20 and there are at least five exclusive games you want to play on the system before you bother.

That's true.

I don't always see reason when it comes to these things, regardless of how small of an impact it has on my economy.

I bought a Wii-U for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate alone.

Haven't bought another game for it since then.  :lol:

That's true.

I don't always see reason when it comes to these things, regardless of how small of an impact it has on my economy.

I bought a Wii-U for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate alone.

Haven't bought another game for it since then.  :lol:

Vita...for persona 4 golden only...

and when i finished that game..i was thing selling my vita again lol.(i didnt do that btw, in the end i still playin some games usin vita)

• 3 weeks later...

The only reason I want a PS4 is so I can play Kingdom Hearts 3 (and maybe the upcoming Final Fantasy)

My PC is enough for now. (Even if I want a PS4 I doubt I can afford buying the console and it's original games, this country is too expensive)

Yea, I'm not even going to consider it until KH3 comes out.  This is why:

• New Tales game.....announced for PS3
  • Persona 5......announced for PS3
  • LBP 3 for PS4......JK we're releasing a PS3 version as well. 

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THING???

Nope.  I have a PS1 and a PS2, but I've never owned a PS3 or a PS4.  Sorry, Charlie.

When Mgs and newest AC(pre-ordered it already) are released, i will get my hands on the big black box full of ponies and cupcakes~~~

I got tired of Assassin's Creed after Brotherhood; Ubi dumbed down the difficulty too much for me to enjoy playing it after that.  I saw gameplay trailers for Revalations and AC4, and man, I don't like what AC became.  It seems like it's now equal to CoD in terms of quality and the lack of new, innovative mechanics that aren't copied from some of Ubi's other games.

[/rant]

The only reason I want a PS4 is so I can play Kingdom Hearts 3 (and maybe the upcoming Final Fantasy)

Wait...that wasn't a joke?  I thought they'd never release the third game, and just keep making 2.x games and teasers for the 3rd.  God IS real!