anyone here have ps4?

sad-moon1499

No incentive for me to buy one so far... my gaming PC is more powerful and so far there aren't any games I want on that system that I can't get on PC, PS3, or Vita.

The only incentive there is to buy them is the poor hostages these console hold. My laptop is far more powerful then any console and it's not that I got shortage of games.. but I want to play The Last Of Us  :unsure:

And thou it got pounded by the reviews I love the fable series and wanted to play the second game since it's release.

The only incentive there is to buy them is the poor hostages these console hold. My laptop is far more powerful then any console and it's not that I got shortage of games.. but I want to play The Last Of Us  :unsure:

And thou it got pounded by the reviews I love the fable series and wanted to play the second game since it's release.

Oh, good, I thought you were going to say Fable 3.  From what I've heard, Fable 3 was an abomination that never should have seen the light of day.  The Angry Joe Show review on it made me never even able to think of it as a decent game ever again.

While Fable 2 isn't exactly like Fable, it's still worth picking up (especially since it has a Platinum Hits edition with all the DLC) if you have a 360.  No idea if it's even going to be released for PC, though; I know Fable Anniversary is, but that doesn't change the fact that Fable 2 still isn't  <_<

Oh, good, I thought you were going to say Fable 3.  From what I've heard, Fable 3 was an abomination that never should have seen the light of day.  The Angry Joe Show review on it made me never even able to think of it as a decent game ever again.

While Fable 2 isn't exactly like Fable, it's still worth picking up (especially since it has a Platinum Hits edition with all the DLC) if you have a 360.  No idea if it's even going to be released for PC, though; I know Fable Anniversary is, but that doesn't change the fact that Fable 2 still isn't  <_<

It's been so long I don't think they'll ever will released Fable 2 to pc. I played Fable 3 thou, not game of the year by any means but still worth a play in my opinion - I think this game got pounded so hard just because Peter Molyneux constantly made promises that he can't keep.

As for Fable Legend from what I've read it's going to be released to PC but I'm not that hyped about it.. It's not a true RPG experince the way I see it, just a MOBA like multiplayer-action-rpg which could turn out nice if they learned from past mistakes. thou in my wish list theres only 3 games ME4 DA3 and W3