What would you do first if you conquered the world?

Really?? no time for fun?? cuz you said 'first' thing....

Conquering the universe must be quite fun. Honestly, I think the conquering is way more exciting than the domination part. If you can do everything you want, doing anything gets boring.

Conquering the universe must be quite fun. Honestly, I think the conquering is way more exciting than the domination part. If you can do everything you want, doing anything gets boring.

Hm....When i could do everything i want, i want to do anything that was impossible before i conquered the world. Well...conquering universe could be fun too....but for me, i think i need a break after finishing conquering the world.

Hum... If I conquered the world, I would try to bring peace and equality all over the planet! (my kindness and my modesty will lose me...). Plus probably have some fun like travelling around the world, get all the manga, animes and video games (including visual novels) I want.

And preparing also myself to conquer the universe!

OFCOURSE.jpg

I'd use all the recousres I had to create Loli army ofc. After that I'd create a city with only loli's. I'd only let the loli's have childern with other people with similar loli traits. Then I'd breed forth a CITY full of loli's. I'd then spend the rest of my days ruling over my beloved Lolita city.

After a while, I'd have enough loli's to make a create a country of loli's.

When I died of blood loss due to too many noosebleeds. I'd be cremated and have my remains be mixed with the material of the bathtubs of a public bathouse In my beloved city Lolita. The bathhouse is ofc for girl under age ~30 only.

Well, being serious... I'd establish atheism all over the world, so there's no obstacles for science development anymore, mainly the research of cloning for organ harvesting and space travel.

Going on a more serious note, that would actually be counter-productive since by establishing atheism as a something akin to a law, then it would have been necessary to establish punishment for any kind of theist belief and such displays of it like churches and so on. So anyone forced to do so would want some kind of revolution because they would feel oppressed, and without recurring to any statistics whatsoever I think the amount of theist people outnumbers atheists, although both are big, so it would bring about chaos, and it would hinder technological researches that wouldn't be meant for war.

And before you ask, I know I'm not fun at parties...

And before you ask, I know I'm not fun at parties...

We are two peas in a pod then :lol: . Yeah I wouldn't know to rule the world, I HATE politics, I'm from the math studies area, good look trying to find a mathematician that likes politics  :P , you'd be better off with a philosopher.

We are two peas in a pod then :lol: . Yeah I wouldn't know to rule the world, I HATE politics, I'm from the math studies area, good look trying to find a mathematician that likes politics  :P , you'd be better off with a philosopher.

Before dropping out of college the major I was taking was in telecommunications engineering, so I get your disdain for politics, although it isn't always so, most of the times people in the fields of science don't like politics.

I'd pull off a rance and gather the most beautiful women around the world and fuck them in every single way possible. No point in helping the peasants really just gather everything for myself and my army. If there's ever a peasant revolt i'd just have my army crush them and let them do whatever they want to keep my army satisfied. 

First, I would sterilize anyone with an IQ below 100, then I would equally distribute industry across the world while decreasing the actual output to a level sustainable within our environment.  I would also institute a one-child a person law, with a birth-rights lottery for when the population falls too low (below 1.5 billion, lol).  I would also begin the construction of spacecraft-construction sattelites in orbit, as well as massive asteroid-mining, eventually leading to the creation of space-colonies and generation ships headed out to terraform and colonize the galaxy.  I would also make treating genetic diseases in the womb and immunization mandatory, on pain of death or sterilization and enslavement.  Petty crimes would result in time in time in a chain-gang, repaving roads or working as a sanitation worker (traditional prisons only existing to provide beds for the night after their work on the chain gangs).  Political criminals (anarchists) would be implanted with control and monitoring chips in their brains, sterilized, and given productive work in service to the community for the rest of their natural lives... or the death penalty.  Their choice.  

Needless to say, my world would not put much value on individual life versus the good of the world and community at large, mwahahaha. 

Edit:  Oh, and rape would be punishable by summary execution, after a full scan by a telepath to ascertain the truth of the matter.  Since you can't do away with prostitution, I would make it a government-regulated institution, with protections for the identities of those who get out of it, extensive healthcare, protections from exploitation, and help in getting education for other work while in it. 

Edit2: Oh, and mandatory birth control implants at birth, for both males and females, only deactivated when they apply for the right to produce a child.

Complicated plans are not my thing, at all. 

Let's see, I intend to do something like this:

1. Harvest a huge load of money.

2. Make it legal for me to possess such large sums of money and illegal for them to be taken from me without my consent.

3. Store it all and not use it.

4. Set about a millionth aside for yearly use (every year).

5. Excuse myself from all my offices and buy a small apartment, a huge computer and a whole load of games.

6. Fund various Visual Novel English translation teams as well as visual novel makers themselves (Yes, I wouldn't bother to learn Japanese).  

7. Clear my family of all debts.

8. Tell them to sod off and get jobs for themselves immediately after.

9. Live normally, although with the fact that I can clear myself of pretty much anything with my money in mind.

I would start changing the world, I would erase equality from existence and create a system where the more intelligent person is, the more privileges s/he gets while unintelligent people (Average low and below) would be only able to do physical labor. I would put most of the world founds in science since technology is what is changing the world most and the biggest goal would be moving human consciousness into computers and that way gaining evolution from humans into immortal digital beings. Criminals sentenced to death would instead of simply being executed be sent to be test subjects for scientists. And everyone would be required to take drugs for hemical castration every 3 mouths with the exception of the time when they want to make a child and they would have to get a license for that. People with an IQ above average would be able to gain that license twice in their lives while others only once.

I suppose I would try to create to stop climate change and find renewable resources and put more teams to study better ways to have industrialization and not destroy our planet, after all no sense ruling a planet if it's slowly dying off. You may have to re-work the economy in the process since one of the reasons this isn't a big thing is because something with an unlimited supply doesn't make as much money as something that is a requirement but is limited. I would also like to re work the education system that promotes critical thinking over just taking tests, of course I would still have tests since memorizing information is vital. A society with a higher education is a good thing but if you are trying to rule with a tyrannical fist could backfire since the smarter people are the higher the chance they will question your motives. It's not horrible if your intentions are pure but it's just a by-product of making people think more since people will have conflict with their thoughts and other peoples thoughts. Not everyone will have a consensus on what's right or wrong, it's just natural. I would also try to find a way to try to rehabilitate criminals instead of just killing them off, we have been using the death penalty to try to instill fear into people to not do crimes for a long time and it doesn't really work. I won't say that my method works but I think it's worth giving something else a try, it would be better to have someone being a part of society and helping the economy instead of spending money to kill them or keep them in prison forever. If they can't be rehabilitated then I don't mind keeping them locked in.

These are just my random thoughts, not saying their right or anything and their may be some problems but it's kind of just me babbling. :P