What do you think of incest?

Dark Ariel7

Guest hairybumslapper

I have some smoking hot step cousins that I've been tempted to bend over a table and go wild on. A real freaking tease they are.

I have some smoking hot step cousins that I've been tempted to bend over a table and go wild on. A real freaking tease they are.

Pretty sure cousins don't count as incest in most countries. At least not as a felony.

And if they're step cousins then you certainly won't go to jail anyway.

While I'm normally in support of people having the freedom to do whatever they want with each other consensually, inbreeding does have its effects and victims: namely the children of such pairs.

Gay marriages can't have a children of their own at all but that is not a reason not to get married.

Also, there is pretty decent possibility that if they do have children of their own that those children will be perfectly normal and healthy.

Gay marriages can't have a children of their own at all but that is not a reason not to get married.

Also, there is pretty decent possibility that if they do have children of their own that those children will be perfectly normal and healthy.

Anything with over 50% of chance of happening is too risky in my opinion.

The likelyhood of a baby being born with a disease in case of a an incestuous relationship between siblings is really high. Indeed not 100%, but too high to justify having children of their own. Although I am totally fine if 2 siblings chose to have a relationship and get married, In my opinion they should adopt a kid if they really want to have one. No reason to give birth to a human being that'll suffer most of their life with some strange condition. Gay couples can't have children of their own so the risk is 0% that's the difference between the 2.

Suppose they did have a healthy and normal child, well that's great. But unfortunately none of us live in a society where everyone is nice. I can't speak for all areas but I'm 99% sure that their child would be ridiculed for having parents that are brother/sister etc. That's not very fair for their child.

I don't think this is a valid point.

I've seen and heard about people getting insulted for having gay parents. So you're saying gay people shouldn't adopt? Seems a little mean in my opinion.

I think a brother and a sister should be allowed to adopt a child, there's no reason why they wouldn't act as normal parents. Whoever judges from the outside as "wrong" and "weird" is the one being an idiot and clearly is just judging someone based on their parents. Makes no sense to me. There's also criminal parents that have kids, is it alright to insult them just because one of their parents is in jail for a murder? I don't think so. What about someone getting bullied for being gay? Literally just because you are not gay yourself and think it's "wrong". That's the kind of mentality I think is wrong. No one should judge someone based on such indirect factors. You judge a person for who they are and that's that.

Indeed it's not fair for the child if they get bullied for it, but the child and the parents are definitely not the ones in the wrong here.

I'm saying it's inevitable. As far as I know gay/lesbian is more common than incest is which would just make them more of a minority than they already are.

I don't think it was made clear enough I'm not a person who judges people for anything they choose to do, I was just being realistic with how society acts.

They might be today, but what before 10 or 20 years? They were probably in much the same situation as incest is now, but that didn't stop them to fight for their rights until society finally acknowledged it as a normal thing (Well at least majority did). My point is people shouldn't give up of their happiness just because society finds it weird and interesting to pick on.

• 1 year later...

Give me all of that 2D wincest.

Just... yes. The forbidden fruit is all too tempting in the world of 2D. :heart::wub:

3D incest is... not as appealing. 2D is a fantasy, while 3D is not... and I would much rather keep it that way. :P

Maybe its because I don't have any siblings but I find both very very very very cute <3

So I've seen so much incest in anime/manga/vn/ln/whatever it isn't funny and truth be told, I know some incestuous couples myself. So thoughts?

I'm not against incest. I don't even get why people are, to begin with.

Pretty damn hard to like someone you grow up with in my opinion, but that's about it- I think it's about as weird as osananajimi romance. And completely harmless.

Maybe its because I don't have any siblings but I find both very very very very cute <3

Honestly, I rethinking it... I actually totally agree, as I don't have any sisters. <3

Of course, everything I am saying relates only to sisters...

... so I must be a siscon. :wahaha:

I don't actually see what is morally wrong with it. :P

I'm quite fond of incest material (in the Nakige sense) and I don't have a problem with it IRL. I mean, if I ever see an incestuous couple I might be a bit shocked at first, but I'd accept it in time. My only thing with incest is that depending on how big a risk inbreeding will cause, the couple should resort to adoption if they would like to have children.