What do you think of incest?

Dark Ariel7

As long as their careful about it, it's no one else's business. 

However, bringing a mentally retarded child into the world thanks to one's carelessness is unspeakably cruel.

Well to be honest, bringing ANY child to this evil world is cruel.

That's why we shouldn't have kids at all! Go 2d all the way~

i assume we don't talk about pedophiles (sick) so... normal people don't think about incest in a real life. only desperates who can't find a girlfriend do. they can't find sexual partner, so they look at their siblings. simple as that. if you think it is not true. look at the people who "accept" that. do they have girlfriends, somebody who can satisfy their sexual life? ofc they don't.

One does not condone the actions of other simply because they are lonely. I will concede that I have never had a girlfriend and that I am Ok with incest. However! There are a few points that negate that theory completely. I do not have a strong incestous feeling towards anyone in my family. I am lonely in the sense of wanting a relationship but that does not mean I want to have a relationship with my family. If I was simply desperate would it not make more sense to have regular fantasies about regular hot women? Why would my frist place to go be my family? No, my family is not a warm loving family. They are total ass holes to me 90% of the time. I have friends. If I have no girlfriend it is because I have never put forth any effort to get one. I am not interested in the people around me at the moment. The only people willing to accept incest are not pathetic lonely people. That is a baseless an quite honestly insulting assumption. (Yes I know you never said pathetic but it was implied plus it works better with my theatrics)

One does not condone the actions of other simply because they are lonely. I will concede that I have never had a girlfriend and that I am Ok with incest. However! There are a few points that negate that theory completely. I do not have a strong incestous feeling towards anyone in my family. I am lonely in the sense of wanting a relationship but that does not mean I want to have a relationship with my family. If I was simply desperate would it not make more sense to have regular fantasies about regular hot women? Why would my frist place to go be my family? No, my family is not a warm loving family. They are total ass holes to me 90% of the time. I have friends. If I have no girlfriend it is because I have never put forth any effort to get one. I am not interested in the people around me at the moment. The only people willing to accept incest are not pathetic lonely people. That is a baseless an quite honestly insulting assumption. (Yes I know you never said pathetic but it was implied plus it works better with my theatrics)

you don't have a girlfriend. nobody can satisfy your sexual desires. you are ok with incest. in other words,  you did not negate my theory. you only gave me one more proof, that i am right. 

you don't have a girlfriend. nobody can satisfy your sexual desires. you are ok with incest. in other words,  you did not negate my theory. you only gave me one more proof, that i am right. 

So what you're saying is that out of all the 7 billion people on Earth there isn't a single one who has a significant other and is okay with incest? Suuure...

So what you're saying is that out of all the 7 billion people on Earth there isn't a single one who has a significant other and is okay with incest? Suuure...

i mentioned about exeptions earlier but i see you skipped that. every theory about group of people have exeptions. i talk in general. how about a short test? just this topic. how many people who accept incest have a partner and how many don't? i think we already know the result, don't we?

and i think that's all i wanted to say. eot.

you don't have a girlfriend. nobody can satisfy your sexual desires. you are ok with incest. in other words,  you did not negate my theory. 

Your words, not mine.

"You didn't provide an example of a person who has a girlfriend and is okay with incest" therefore "my theory stands"

Now you admitted that there are people like that, so by your own words your "theory" no longer stands.

and ofc there are always some exceptions but in general it looks like i wrote above. just think about yourself and others who said "yes" in this topic. do you have sexual partner? most of you don't. others are that exceptions.

Of course there are always exceptions but in general people who don't start their sentences with a capital letter are pedophiles. Just think about yourself and others who don't start their sentences with a capital letter. Are you a pedophile? Most of you are. Others are the exceptions.

Makes sense? No? Thought so.

i mentioned about exeptions earlier but i see you skipped that. every theory about group of people have exeptions. i talk in general. how about a short test? just this topic. how many people who accept incest have a partner and how many don't? i think we already know the result, don't we?

Personally, I'm totally fine with it if both parties want it, but having kids, no.

I don't think people tend to look at their family out of utter loneliness, if I were really desperate for a relationship my family certainly wouldn't be where I'd look. Whatever the case may be, there's no reason to believe that people would do that. Like Flutterz just pointed out, you really shouldn't generalise people like you're doing.

I agree with the general consensus of 'having kids is a very bad idea'.

Incest between siblings=okay in my books

Incest between child and parent=not okay and is weird

Little unusual, but hey, if it's willing and no kids are involved, I am A-OK with it. Just adopt.

Dude, you just oversimplified like a whole paragraphs of explication into a couple of short simple sentences...-_-  

You read the first sentence and ignored everything else. My not having a girlfriend is because I am 18. I am not bleeding from loneliness. It is not very unusual for people my age to not have a girlfriend. Plus, to be honest I live in a pretty bad neighborhood so my options are not stellar. You make it sound as if though everyone here that agrees has very sad unfulfilled lives. Also, I heavily implied that it is out of love that I agree with incest. Sexual desire is not the factor for me agreeing with love among siblings. It is simply a more than acceptable byproduct.

To call the vague and biased statement a theory is honestly an insult to science. You have no proof or rational to back it up. I backed up my counterargument with logic. If we ask the people here I am sure that more than one that will say they have a girlfriend and agree with incest out of the roughly 20 people that have posted here not all of which agree with incest. That margin of error is large to call your statement a theory.

• 4 weeks later...

Why would you even think of having sex with your sister in the first place? If sex is what you want,you can just go get yourself a girlfriend. 

Or did you fall in love with your sister?Your mother is your mother,not lover. Your sister is your sister,not lover. Your pet is your pet,not lover. I feel dishonoring brother-sister relationship if I ever consider incest.

I've a sister and despite how close we are and we've been living in the same house for so many years,I never fall in love with her.

Concerning sibling incest:

As long as they love eachother, the sex is consensual, and they don't have children: No problem.

Incest=No children=Extinction of human being

well since this is VN forum with anime section, I was thinking its more question for 2d...

no point discussing the "real" life, its fake anyways xD 2d for the win!

I read a thread about our worst anime, and it led me here, and then I find this post. Steve? Explain yourself.

Guest hairybumslapper

The way i see it, if someone i knew were to enter a relationship with one of their relative's, i honestly would not care. Something like that would not change the way i think of them, compared to others who may be quick to judge and criticize the relationship from a 'moral' standpoint.

lol that's some flawed logic dude.

Our world is overpopulated anyways, and it's continuing to grow out of proportion no matter how you look at it.

lol that's some flawed logic dude.

Our world is overpopulated anyways, and it's continuing to grow out of proportion no matter how you look at it.

If everyone commit incest,there will be no descendant at all.Population will keep on decreasing.Good thing 99.99999% of human population still got common sense.

It also good thing most part of the world does make incest marriage illegal.

The logic is a bit flawed. For it to be the extinction of the human race everyone would have to be sleeping with their family. This may have been a slight problem if were still a small growing population but it isn't a problem now. You could also apply this logic to gay people or people who can't have kids. If the feeling is mutual between the two family members who are we to really argue? I don't understand how someone could fall in love with a family member and I probably never will but if the relationship is mutual between consenting adults then what's the problem? There a lot of couples that can't reproduce so it's not a matter of pumping out babies because there is much more to a relationship then just reproduction.

Guest hairybumslapper

If everyone commit incest,there will be no descendant at all.Population will keep on decreasing.Good thing 99.99999% of human population still got common sense.

It also good thing most part of the world does make incest marriage illegal.

You make it sound as if incest were to become legal, "everyone" would suddenly commit to an incestuous relationship.

I have nothing at all against incest, but i don't plan on marrying one of my relatives anytime soon, or at all for that matter.

You make it sound as if incest were to become legal, "everyone" would suddenly commit to an incestuous relationship.

I have nothing at all against incest, but i don't plan on marrying one of my relatives anytime soon, or at all for that matter.

Well of course it's not legal. That because everyone know it's WRONG which is why our rule say marriage among brother-sister is not legal.

The logic is a bit flawed. For it to be the extinction of the human race everyone would have to be sleeping with their family. This may have been a slight problem if were still a small growing population but it isn't a problem now. You could also apply this logic to gay people or people who can't have kids. If the feeling is mutual between the two family members who are we to really argue? I don't understand how someone could fall in love with a family member and I probably never will but if the relationship is mutual between consenting adults then what's the problem? There a lot of couples that can't reproduce so it's not a matter of pumping out babies because there is much more to a relationship then just reproduction.

I don't really care if people want to have incest. It's non of my business but I still found it disgusting. Would I allow my son and daughter(no,I'm not married yet but just in case I've children) to have incest?No.I won't approve it. What about you?If you are the father,would you allow such thing?

I don't really care if people want to have incest. It's non of my business but I still found it disgusting. Would I allow my son and daughter(no,I'm not married yet but just in case I've children) to have incest?No.I won't approve it. What about you?If you are the father,would you allow such thing?

If they were like 13 or 14 years old then I wouldn't, I don't think they would be ready for such a decision and would need to grow up a bit in order to make that decision. If they were adults then what can I do? I may not understand why and I don't think I would ever understand why and I don't think I would have give a golden stamp of approval. Bu they are adults and they are my kids then all I can do is trust that they think that they're making the right decision and that they're ready for the consequences. What else am I going to do? Send them to their room? Force them to not see each other? I would really be doing more harm then good if I used force to destroy their relationship just because I have a lack of understanding and I disapprove. The only I could do as a parent is be a guide but the decision is up to them.

Gay sex = No children = Extinction of human beings

Sex with an infertile person = No children = Extinction of human beings

Sex with an older person = No children = Extinction of human beings

Sex with a condom = No children = Extinction of human beings

So do we ban all of those too just because they don't produce children?

If they were like 13 or 14 years old then I wouldn't, I don't think they would be ready for such a decision and would need to grow up a bit in order to make that decision. If they were adults then what can I do? I may not understand why and I don't think I would ever understand why and I don't think I would have give a golden stamp of approval. Bu they are adults and they are my kids then all I can do is trust that they think that they're making the right decision and that they're ready for the consequences. What else am I going to do? Send them to their room? Force them to not see each other? I would really be doing more harm then good if I used force to destroy their relationship just because I have a lack of understanding and I disapprove. The only I could do as a parent is be a guide but the decision is up to them.

Fair enough.

Gay sex = No children = Extinction of human beings

Sex with an infertile person = No children = Extinction of human beings

Sex with an older person = No children = Extinction of human beings

Sex with a condom = No children = Extinction of human beings

So do we ban all of those too just because they don't produce children?

Why would you even consider having sex with your sister int he first place? For lust? For love? How the hell did you even grow up seeing your sister as lover in the first place?That is no better than seeing your own mother as your lover except the later is old.