• Coodere/Kuudere
    • Deredere
    • Kamidere
    • Dandere
    • Himedere
    • Bakadere
    • Hajidere

This poll is closed to new votes

Amongst all those types of dere I would pick Tsundere, because they have the potential to have more powerful dere than most other types once defrosted, pure deredere without tsun just feels dull and their deredere also have the lowest impact (because they are dere all the time), there are exceptions though.

What I would like to have though, is a type that are usually dere, but occassionally goes Tsun and sulks. It is technically still classified as a Tsundere though.

Kuudere and soft Yandere (not murderous) for me, and the worst is tsundere.. but apparently it got the most votes. anyone mind explaining what is so appealing about the tsundere type?

I think a lot of people like it by the same standard as a Kuudere, the attitude shift. The way they see the heroine completely change the way they act to a positive one towards the protagonist turns a lot of people on.

I think a lot of people like it by the same standard as a Kuudere, the attitude shift. The way they see the heroine completely change the way they act to a positive one towards the protagonist turns a lot of people on.

I guess I get the really big contrast appeal.. thou the big difference between Kuudere and Tsundere is the fact that a Tsundere can be a such a bitch and at cases hurt the protagonist (not just physically) and then expect him to pamper her and everything.. I guess for me the truly worst part of the Tsundere type is the protagonist that goes along with it.. but like many before me said: shouganai

I guess I get the really big contrast appeal.. thou the big difference between Kuudere and Tsundere is the fact that a Tsundere can be a such a bitch and at cases hurt the protagonist (not just physically) and then expect him to pamper her and everything.. I guess for me the truly worst part of the Tsundere type is the protagonist that goes along with it.. but like many before me said: shouganai

It's basically to each his own, and remember there are guys out there that are M so they may like the tsundere abuse.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...