Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru discussion

Nosebleed

Guest madoka12345

it get's better further in the game depending on which route you go i guess

i think i am on the Yourou Tsumugu (maid) route now

and hey atleast he likes it

I have never seen this much abuse to the protaganist before like this before and it really pisses me off but I have to play it for the blood related sister and the

imbred

tag (Don't have a big sister fetish but blood related is extremely rare and so is that spoiler.)

I never played a game with that tag before so I am really pumped.

Ryou seems to be the only interesting girl but as one of the comments from the reviewed I beilieve said they "forced" themself to finish the game so I don't know if I can hold out for 2 routes let alone 1. :rolleyes:

I have never seen this much abuse to the protaganist before like this before and it really pisses me off but I have to play it for the blood related sister and the

imbred

tag (Don't have a big sister fetish but blood related is extremely rare and so is that spoiler.)

I never played a game with that tag before so I am really pumped.

Ryou seems to be the only interesting girl but as one of the comments from the reviewed I beilieve said they "forced" themself to finish the game so I don't know if I can hold out for 2 routes let alone 1. :rolleyes:

Ryou seems to be the most tsundere and abusiv girl out there though i will take her last

Tane and Tsumugu which seems kind is going first and i really like Tane she is just so cute becasue she is so stupid sometimes

Guest madoka12345

Ryou seems to be the most tsundere and abusiv girl out there though i will take her last

Tane and Tsumugu which seems kind is going first and i really like Tane she is just so cute becasue she is so stupid sometimes

I really don't like her stupid attitude, it seems a bit.... over the top. http://vndb.org/c571 Seems different to me but the chick in this novel I just don't like her. My motivation to play this is fading away. :unsure:

I really don't like her stupid attitude, it seems a bit.... over the top. http://vndb.org/c571 Seems different to me but the chick in this novel I just don't like her. My motivation to play this is fading away. :unsure:

i have no clue why you would link in some grisaia here but tsumugu and Tane onigase is the best girls and i have come to tsumugu's route now i think so you can have the choices if you want (tell me otherwise am i not gonna bother with it)

Guest madoka12345

i have no clue why you would link in some grisaia here but tsumugu and Tane onigase is the best girls and i have come to tsumugu's route now i think so you can have the choices if you want (tell me otherwise am i not gonna bother with it)

Comparing stupidness between the 2.

Comparing stupidness between the 2.

ahh so that was what it was i did not like Grisaija to much comedy for me and i could not relate to that annoying main charakter

Tane onigase get's better later she is just the best girl non abusiv and all that more than some accidents that happens that will say 

Oh my goodness... I never thought I would see the day when someone would agree with me and not like the game as well... The world must be ending

ain't that what fuwan is alla about finding similar minded people in the VN community. 

and maybe the world is ending how should i know

• 1 month later...

Hi!

I did all the requirement for Ikikoi installation but I had this error message:

1-First i instal the game (i don't think updated)

2-I extract patch file, instal the font, and add the 6 files in my ikikoi folder (as you can see in my screenshot)

http://imageshack.com/a/img36/134/f3vz.png

But i can't run cs2.ex, maybe i made a mistake durint installation, I don't know why...

Hi!

I did all the requirement for Ikikoi installation but I had this error message:

1-First i instal the game (i don't think updated)

2-I extract patch file, instal the font, and add the 6 files in my ikikoi folder (as you can see in my screenshot)

http://imageshack.com/a/img36/134/f3vz.png

But i can't run cs2.ex, maybe i made a mistake durint installation, I don't know why...

Well the error says "Insert original disk" so you need to get fixed exe. 

This one worked for me when I got same error https://mega.co.nz/#!14AAlKqZ!Kft5mjrzdkMXijHnkfOipmuDmxtFAaRJMGnHW9Or1g4

Extract the file to ikikoi folder with the exe and run it. It should patch the exe.

It looks a bit "unsafe" but it's perfectly clean and safe. I can say that for sure :)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Played this for an hour or so and it's been literally nothing but constant abuse at all times. Nothing more to this vn at this point. Does anyone actually like this crap?

The best part is that it never actually gets good, except maybe during the h-scenes.

I was amazed by this game's ability to be so shit.

• 2 weeks later...

So, i was bored and tried this again for reasons unknown. I must say it became quite enjoyable after getting into the routes. Erika's route was quite fucked up, i must say :P How do you masturbate in a highschool classroom with pants down without being seen? Some parts of the fanservice was quite stupid, but it was enjoyable nonetheless.

Well, what i do wonder about is Ryou's route. I see that her route has a good and a bad ending, and different choices start early. Does she have two different routes? One for a good end and one route for a bad end? I generally don't like bad endings, but when it's like a few minutes divergence from the good ending then i don't mind so much to read them.

Edited by Stormwolf

On 12/17/2015 at 4:06 PM, Stormwolf said:

Erika's route was quite fucked up, i must say :P How do you masturbate in a highschool classroom with pants down without being seen?

That sounds fking hot :makina:, I'm convinced now, despite all the lackluster comments I heard about this VN, I will read it, if not solely for that scene.