What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

I'm currently playing through Tales of Vesperia and A Link Between Worlds. I'm getting a collector's edition for Tales of Symphonia on Tuesday as well.  :D

GUUUUH, are you playing the english version on 360 or the PS3 with extra content? (but in Japanese)

I really do love Yuri Lowell on that game, he's probably the best protagonist of the whole Tales of saga IMO.

GUUUUH, are you playing the english version on 360 or the PS3 with extra content? (but in Japanese)

I really do love Yuri Lowell on that game, he's probably the best protagonist of the whole Tales of saga IMO.

I wish I could be playing the PS3 edition but I could only get a downloadable copy for it on the 360. I've been searching for the game for a few months now in used video game stores and I could not ever find a copy of it.

So far from what I've played I can completely agree with Yuri being the best Tales of protagonist by a long shot. 

I finally finished Tales of Xillia on Jude's Side, so because I'm going for the platinum, I started farming field for materials to level my shops to Lv. 100, and started farming Magnus Zero to get my characters all to Lv. 99+training them for the trophies.

I'm mostly doing this for the challenge someone proposed me, finishing the final bosses Solo with every character at least once, but of course I need to prepare myself, by this I mean having the best weapon available that isn't Devil Arm, Level 99, best armor, best accesory probably available, I don't know what I might use though... yay, I don't even know how to have Fire Elemental Weapon, is there any accesory for that? I would really love to have so, just to... you know, spam Demon Fist with Jude?

Playing Bravely Default. Just got the White Mage class. Let Agnes use it, and bought a bunch of skills. However, I bought Black Mage skills, which White Mages cannot learn (Wasn't paying attention). Now I'm in a dungeon with my party blind and poisoned, and without a White Mage with any cure status spells. I'm doing good?