What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Done with all the Metro Last light DLC, some of them are really well done and some just feel really short,but it was worth the money IMO, I'm probably gonna play Fable anniversary next, lot's of people are crying about the controls... well...ever since dark souls on pc, I bought myself a xbox 360 controller with wires to use in case any pc port has shitty controls. 

I am currently playing GG Xrd -SIGN-, USF4, LoL, SAO HF, Skull Girls, and I plan to get DAO:5 Last Stand when it comes out on PC. On the side I am very very slowly playing the Metroid Prime games.

You like fighting games? :P

2 more days until El Dorado DLC for Europa Universalis 4. I feel the addiction crawl under my skin.

After months of not buying a single 3DS game, I am looking into buying Ace Attorney Trilogy. Gotta save up for a dock for my phone first, though.

Buying 999, VLR  and the DR games from Amazon gets more and more postponed... (It is in question whether if my dad will let me import in the first place)

You like fighting games? :P

2 more days until El Dorado DLC for Europa Universalis 4. I feel the addiction crawl under my skin.

I am getting really into them recently. I'm trying to stay away from League its not good for my health or my wallet. Shooters i get bored of pretty fast and i love PVP so fighting it is! 

So I've finished Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus (actually last night but I took a little time to organize my thoughts).  Man that final battle was rough.  I did that, all the stories, all the girls heart, bought out the shop, so I think I'm done. 

First of all, let's rank the stories: Crimson Squad> (Spacebar)(Spacebar)(Spacebar) Gessen≈Hanzo>the dirt>the worms in the dirt>the manure in the dirt the worms are feeding on>New Hebijo Story. 

Best Character: Still Hikage, closely followed by Yomi, Haruka, Homura, (Oh look almost all the Crimson characters).

Best Girls Heart Story: Haruka, followed by Hikage, Yomi (Oh look, Crimson Girls again).

Fan-Rambling Time:

Oh my god the idea of killing Yoma is epic. The ending of that story was epic, Homura killing Dogen (hopefully for good) is epic. The girl dying, oh my god so much hype. Even Rin's part is epic. I love this game so much.

Question though:

So was the ending of the Crimson Girls story real (talking on all the Yoma I mean)?

Overall: Crimson Squad/10 would play again. 

So I've finished Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus (actually last night but I took a little time to organize my thoughts).  Man that final battle was rough.  I did that, all the stories, all the girls heart, bought out the shop, so I think I'm done. 

(snip) 

Hm, does that game actually have a story worth following? :o I've enjoyed the boobs gameplay a lot, but I felt kind of done after completing the first school and the girls' stories there. It all kind of felt like a filler to something I didn't even know, since this (I assume) doesn't act as an entry game to the series. Is it worth it actually going through the rest and paying more attention to the NVL scenes?

Hm, does that game actually have a story worth following? :o I've enjoyed the boobs gameplay a lot, but I felt kind of done after completing the first school and the girls' stories there. It all kind of felt like a filler to something I didn't even know, since this (I assume) doesn't act as an entry game to the series. Is it worth it actually going through the rest and paying more attention to the NVL scenes?

O.K. are you talking about the first game (Burst on 3DS) or this one that you played?  Burst comes first so you'll miss stuff if you didn't play it. 

Also, no matter which game, playing all of the schools stories is necessary to understand what's going on.  If you've never played any of the Crimson Girls story, I can understand why you'd think the games aren't that good.  The Hanzo story is also just "here's the general idea oh the good guys win". 

O.K. are you talking about the first game (Burst on 3DS) or this one that you played?  Burst comes first so you'll miss stuff if you didn't play it. 

Also, no matter which game, playing all of the schools stories is necessary to understand what's going on.  If you've never played any of the Crimson Girls story, I can understand why you'd think the games aren't that good.  The Hanzo story is also just "here's the general idea oh the good guys win". 

I don't have a 3DS, so Shinovi Versus is the only one I played, yeah. I also only played the Honzo school, and that just felt like the story was there just to allow for the fanservice (which is why I bought the game in the first place to be honest :P ), but if there's more to it, I'll keep at it. Can I catch up on the Burst story somewhere other than the game? Like the anime, or is that an adaptation of something else?