[NekoNyan] Making Lovers Discussion

Freestyle80

As for that picture, it'll be available for fandisc later so you didn't need to worry for Makeover that'll be released today. What I can comment about the fandisc is that the premise is sort of weird, so you shouldn't ask on why we can have the MC pregnant (Probably) or why he pretend to be pregnant.

PS - I look forward to the release here.

Edited by littleshogun

I'm kinda put off by the fact that this is just the first of several episodes, though. We'll most likely have to wait at least 5 years for the entire experience, so I might postpone playing it. (I'd also be able to play it in 60 fps if I wait for the PC release, which I assume will come at some point.)

I'll probably just go for Princess Evangile with some Resident Evil mixed in, and then check out Making Lovers once I'm done with those.

2 minutes ago, adamstan said:

Episodic release? Yikes! That puts me off too.

Yeah, and from what I've heard, the first episode only covers what happens in Midgar, which is roughly 20% of the original game. Considering the fact that it's been five years since the initial announcement of the remake and we're only now seeing the release of the first episode, I'd say we're in for quite a wait.

I kinda get the feeling this isn't the right thread to discuss this stuff in, though. :D

1 hour ago, Seraphim88 said:

Yeah, and from what I've heard, the first episode only covers what happens in Midgar, which is roughly 20% of the original game. Considering the fact that it's been five years since the initial announcement of the remake and we're only now seeing the release of the first episode, I'd say we're in for quite a wait.

I kinda get the feeling this isn't the right thread to discuss this stuff in, though. :D

Well the idiot devs are shooting themselves in the foot. THey''re giving midgar so much focus, but fatigue will set in and a lot of the game will become a rushjob. You heard it here first

3 hours ago, Seraphim88 said:

Wait wait wait.... Midgar? Whew, I misread some of the previous posts, and thought for a moment that Making Lovers is going to be episodic...

To get back on topic, I just picked Making Lovers up from Steam for 19% off! (10% launch discount and an extra 9% for owning other NekoNyan titles)

I'd say this is one of the things that intrigue me the most:

"Your life will vary greatly depending on which girl you choose to date, starting with where you live, up to where you work. Each route provides a completely fresh experience."

This type of VN tends to feel pretty repetitive due to a lack of variation between routes, but it sounds like that shouldn't be much of an issue in this case!