What VN would you make?

Giki190

I was just playing a american-made VN in the lemma-soft forums (by the name of reset you should play it really fun) it was beyond even some commerical game that I've played and I just spent the whole day working on my renpy (VN making program) skills and still can't make anything like it

if you had a chance (or already have for that matter) to make a visual novel of your choice what would it be?

If I really wanted to the only thing left to find would be someone to help with the artwork (having only one person would be a bit hard) and the VN would have no voice acting as well.

About the story, huh? There are a lot of options. Probably something Angel Beats-like.

If I really wanted to the only thing left to find would be someone to help with the artwork (having only one person would be a bit hard) and the VN would have no voice acting as well.

About the story, huh? There are a lot of options. Probably something Angel Beats-like.

why no voice-acting?

Post apocalyptic loli game with lot of H scenes.

Protagonist starting alone with his younger sister. After few dealings and running away from bandits, he finds himself in a nice abandoned village, where the bandits don't dare to follow, almost seeming like different world, untouched by the otherwise violent society living in the post apocalyptic world.

After a while, he finds that the village is not really abandoned, there are still 3 little girls remaining, the last survivors of a deadly virus.

Will he be able to find a cure?

(spoiler alert: he will, his semen is the cure! AND THE FUN BEGINS).

Protagonist starting alone with his younger sister. After few dealings and running away from bandits, he finds himself in a nice abandoned village, where the bandits don't dare to follow, almost seeming like different world, untouched by the otherwise violent society living in the post apocalyptic world.

After a while, he finds that the village is not really abandoned, there are still 3 little girls remaining, the last survivors of a deadly virus.

FFS Steve. xD I admit, even I would buy that!

Ahahaha, one of the wishes/goals of this person is to provide art for a vn project. Anyway, I would like to make something heartwarming with supernatural elements (probably on the subtle side).

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BE MY ARTIST IM LOOKING FOR ONE OMGGGGGGGGGGGG X_X

so basically key-like? I wanted to make something like that with my inspiration being Rewrite

Ooooooooo now that's my kind of game

If I was a good artist I would defiantly try something myself. Would make some fantasy VN with school setting and lots of fights involved. Multiple route splits and endings. Nothing new, but defiantly try to keep it engaging and fun with less nakama power-up crap and deus ex machina stuff. Would probably make that side-characters get hook up with other characters as well, so we would have multiple couples.

some fucked up linear descent-into-madness thing where the protag starts killing people, that would be fun to. Add generous doses of mind screw where applicable.

Onee-sama, let's make a VN. Right now!

*looks at zakamutt with eyes filled with expectation*

I'd try my hand at a MultipleRouteMystery because I fucking love them. Either that, or some fucked up linear descent-into-madness thing where the protag starts killing people, that would be fun to. Add generous doses of mind screw where applicable.

LET'S GO CORPSE PARTY STYLE!

I whould make Mystey/dating Sim/otome game and Of course it whould be All Ages, here how my game Should be

Our proganist Kyle Lyer are 16 years old boy so live in Tokyo with his family, his father so work in Dektetiv Agency with his Bestfriend Lucas Mole so have datter with name Sarina Mole so are Kyle childhood bestfriend, they live in peace until one day Serina suddenly disspear and Kyle father and Lucas search for Sarina but couldnt find here anyware and they know what to do, three days late more teenage disspear and Kyle father Get threatening letter and now much Kyle, his father and Lucas use the knowldge they have to try to find Sarina and other teenage alive, Will Kyle find Sarina and Teenage alive or whould he find them death and can Kyle find love douring that search meanwhile he Solve clues.

I suck at art but I am writer so I could probable come up with a decent enough store line and characters given time. As for what it would be maybe a cross between a VN and date sim, with about twenty or so heroines and three of more ending for each. Oh, I would also throw in some RPG game play so that to make in more interesting, but that would be a optional part of the game. Basically a VN were you have a little more control over how the story goes not just with which heroine character end up with but like how the story ties up, oh and it would be mix of scfi and fantasy.

if i was good at art and thought of a good twisted plot, i would make a post-apocalyptic VN, but not set in a cyberpunk-ish city or distant future, it would be about a "what-if" scenario if a nuclear war occurred during the cold war. It wouldn't be a dating sim type vn tho, more of a serious VN, with maybe some h-scenes thrown in just to fuel the story :lol:

An eroge about a man and a woman (who looks young for her age, but not quite loli-looking) who fall in love in a post-apocalyptic world in which they need to fight to stay alive. The VN would have plot twists and gore, would not be corny, and the fight scenes would be like the ones in Kikokugai. There would be only one heroine, and your character would fall in love with her no matter what you did. There would be multiple endings depending on how well you did in the fight scenes.

if you had a chance (or already have for that matter) to make a visual novel of your choice what would it be?

A visual novel of my choice would be unrealistic to make :lol:

If I were to make a VN... You would start as a lowly nobody and your goal will be to carve yourself a niche in the world through subterfuge, military might, political wheeling, diplomacy or a combination of all these things. It would focus on 'choice and consequence.'

You begin the game in a town looking to do anything to survive. The choice of task (job) you choose to perform will up specific traits in your character. Once you choose a job, all other options will disappear. This will be the first branch.

The story will continue with you in your chosen service where you will meet other characters and have to perform certain tasks. How you perform these tasks and to which calibre is up to you and your traits. What happens next? Work your way to the top through your ability and hard work, at the same time making a certain character who has been doing the same job for 30 years and is finally on the verge of a promotion hostile to you? Will you seek to broaden your network of friends and allies, which may present you with a unique form of advancement later in the game (and how will you broaden your network, intelligence, charm). Alternatively you could seek to overthrow your boss and take over the business. But how? Deceit (is your intelligence or charm high enough, and if it is what method will you use?)Assassination (poison?) Blackmail? Congrats, you are a business owner, now what will you do and exactly who is hostile to you? Be careful to protect yourself.

Onward further into the game and your position (whatever it is) allows you to perform a unique favour to the crown, anything from technical expertise to providing an obscene amount of money to finance a war. Maybe you take part in that war. Maybe they call on your skills as an assassin of no repute with no ties to the crown. You do them a favour (or maybe double cross them) and you are awarded with a piece of land (or maybe you just nick it from them.)

The story progresses further, how do you manage your land? Or maybe the crown is pissed at you for nicking it and is sending a massive army your way. Quick, to the diplomacy table (what are your traits, if they're strong enough you need to send a letter with a diplomat. What that letter will contain will be up to you, but essentially what are you willing to offer to obtain military aid?)

Maybe you made bad choices and never make it that far. You're living on the street with everybody hating you. Oh look, a bunch of thugs wielding knives. You have failed.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Just a little unrealistic. I may write is as a piece of interactive fiction one day.

• 7 months later...

Damn I'll buy that VN XD

I've been trying to plan out a possible VN story for a few months now. I do have character designs and motivations, and I'm almost done outlining the common route.  But I haven't even tried to mess with Renpy or Novelty, and I'm still mapping out how the story would progress, so I have a loooong way to go before I even know if this project is possible.

I don't want to say too much about it since everything is still so uncertain, but basically it's a twist on the whole harem aspect of VNs- the main guy is suddenly surrounded by 5 different girls, and he's forced to pick one of them. The catch? He only has a very limited amount of time to make his decision. Which wouldn't be a problem if the girls weren't all total strangers, or if there wasn't a LOT more at stake than just who gets to be his girlfriend.

Basically, I'll need to figure out how to program, compose music, make backgrounds, and improve my art a little bit more. But it's a nice goal to have; I'd love to put out at least one VN someday.

1) A multiple route mystery story of the protagonist and his ex-girlfriend being stuck on an island with no way out. Stuff happens. Plot thickens.

2) Action-packed, drama-filled VN with G-senjou-no-Maou-like structure. In a town practically owned by criminal organizations, the protagonist seeks a way to protect his family and whoever else you choose to let close to you. Harsh choices, tough backstories, everything we love so much.

I will bare the sin of creating a VN without routes.

Story is something about 7 superhumans once secretly experimented on when they were children, and discharged with memory of their powers and experiments taken away. Nine years later an unusual phenomenon compromises the safety of Japan, and a detective is assigned to investigate these (government disclosed) experiments and gather the 7 people, believing they are the key to saving the country. Story follows the 7 as they learn of their superhuman abilities, remember what truly happened in the past, and figure out how it all connects to the current phenomenon.

The 7 will have their turn in encountering one another. Some grow mischievous, some try to become a hero. Some team up, some grow rivalry. These personalities clash in many ways, and each of them have different things in common, and different things to hide.

The mechanics involve jumping between perspectives of the detective, one of the superhumans, and a guardian of one of the superhumans, while occasionally interluding with other POVs. The title will be after the name of the experimental project, and how the government addresses these 7 people, The Children of Isis.

That's more or less it, it's fun thinking about this stuff while daydreaming  :lol: