Sign in to follow this  
Hakamichi_Sajaki

Fault Milestone Series

Ok, please post spoilers in tags.. As I've yet to finish the two novels that have been released.

I am In love with the artwork in this series! The characters are likeable, (Ritona best girl imo). The one thing that stands out is the complete lack of fan art. Especially of the "yuri" kind. I mean seriously. Nothing exists. 

Calling yuri-fags. Find me Fault Yuri. 

Asside that, I've just gotten to a part in ms1 where (edit, anyone know how to do spoiler tags?!) 

Discuss!, Please don't spoil me, Im really enjoying this so far. 

Edited by Hakamichi_Sajaki

Big fan of the series so far, it is the only sekai project kickstarter that I was fully proud to be a part of..... although I am ashamed that I put the least amount of money behind it. 

I absolutely adore Rune as I'm a particularly big fan of the type of backstory her character has, and because she is just lovably earnest. 

The lack of fan art does worry me quite abit, is it a sign the the vn isn't selling very well?

Edited by Soulless Watcher

7 hours ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Big fan of the series so far, it is the only sekai project kickstarter that I was fully proud to be a part of..... although I am ashamed that I put the least amount of money behind it. 

I absolutely adore Rune as I'm a particularly big fan of the type of backstory her character has, and because she is just lovably earnest. 

The lack of fan art does worry me quite abit, is it a sign the the vn isn't selling very well?

Sekai Project has an Artbook for sale on their store for 15 bucks:

https://sekaiproject.com/shop/fault-patreon-artbook-vol-1/

I'd say it's not a sign that the VN isn't doing very well, AFAIK it made its kickstarter and then some, and has quite the following. I'm just a Yuri hording pervert who wants to see Ritona get it on with Selphine.

~~~

And just finished the first part! 

Spoiler

oh shit! what is Melano?! 

I really am in love with the art in this VN. Onto the second!

Well, I'm a big fan of the series myself. It's one of those doujin titles that you can actually buy without regret. I wish, guys from "Alice in Dissonance" would stop drawing Patreon's art and release the new games. More than a year has passed since last milestone, still no prequel or sequel news on the horizon. I liked the tech demo, but I'm waiting for the main dish.

On 12/10/2016 at 3:41 AM, Hakamichi_Sajaki said:

Especially of the "yuri" kind. I mean seriously. Nothing exists. 

Because nothing is really set in stone for the romantic relationship. While there's one implied scene in milestone 2, I don't see this series as true yuri. But it's one of those rare cases where I would love to be wrong :)

2 hours ago, yorikbad said:

Well, I'm a big fan of the series myself. It's one of those doujin titles that you can actually buy without regret. I wish, guys from "Alice in Dissonance" would stop drawing Patreon's art and release the new games. More than a year has passed since last milestone, still no prequel or sequel news on the horizon. I liked the tech demo, but I'm waiting for the main dish.

Well according to the Patreon goals they arn't reaching the ideal amount of money required to keep up their standards of quality for Silence of the Pendant and I have heard Side Below of Milestone two had to undergo extensive rewrites. 

11 hours ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Well according to the Patreon goals they arn't reaching the ideal amount of money required to keep up their standards of quality for Silence of the Pendant and I have heard Side Below of Milestone two had to undergo extensive rewrites. 

Sauce on what you've heard? 

I'd support them if I could, But Im a Neet weeb. And even they have bills. I bought their games. (no yohohoho here) 

7 hours ago, Hakamichi_Sajaki said:

Sauce on what you've heard? 

I'd support them if I could, But Im a Neet weeb. And even they have bills. I bought their games. (no yohohoho here) 

Can't seem to find it, so it could have been a complete fever dream of mine.

Well it seems like the next installment will be the SILENCE OF THE PEDANT which will be out in nearly half a year (sigh), June 20th. 

I was under the impression that it would just be a "short story", but going by the site it seems to be at least as big as the previous installments of the series. The art looks fantastic and dat tagline "DAMN YOUR LEGACY" , can't wait. 

Here's de link for the website. 

http://projectwritten.com/fault/en/stp/

The author said on twitter a while back that StP would be about twice the length of the previous installments.

Anyways, I love Fault's combination of stunning visuals and the world view (plus the fact that story is respectable).

I'm guessing the story probably will be more involved and psychological than the other episodes, seeing as its Ritona's whole backstory. Looking forward to it.

Edited by Chronopolis