I HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU [CLICKBAIT, GONE WRONG, GONE SEXUAL] 1k SHITPOSTING AmA

39 minutes ago, Hanako said:

Can you prepare a japanese oral of 1 minute, free subject, and send it to me in 8 hours max? :kosame:

Lemme try to start you off...
こんにちはニガスです。今日は日本語を勉強する理由に話してみます。私バカ外人でも二次元美少女に恋がしたいので、ジャパニーズを勉強する事が始まってきました。二次元美少女が理由けど、エロとかは半分だけです。他の分は、さすがに百合のこと。少女と少女の愛は私に対してとても美しい、ニッポンの百合漫画やゲームは。。。

:Kappa:

8 minutes ago, Zakamutt said:

Lemme try to start you off...
こんにちはニガスです。今日は日本語を勉強する理由に話しましてみます。私バカ外人でも二次元の美少女に恋がしたいので、ジャパニーズを勉強する事が始まってきました。二次元美少女が理由けど、エロとかは半分だけです。他の分は、さすがに百合のこと。少女と少女の愛は私に対してとても美しい、ニッポンの百合漫画やゲームは。。。

:Kappa:

Wow... this is so.... beautiful and.... so true that.... I can't help but crying feels :komari: 

/me attempts to shitpost

Sorry I lost my touch

Do you miss your emo stage sometimes? And if not, do you wish you never entered it? 

Please write the answer in your answer sheet. Time for answering this question is 15 minutes.

If you fail, please go ahead and commit sodoku. Or play seppuku...

1 hour ago, hsmsful said:

/me attempts to shitpost

Sorry I lost my touch

Do you miss your emo stage sometimes? And if not, do you wish you never entered it? 

Please write the answer in your answer sheet. Time for answering this question is 15 minutes.

If you fail, please go ahead and commit sodoku. Or play seppuku...

eh, I do actually lol, it was a great community even though you got looked down on a lot lmao.

And no, I have a lot of regrets but that one isnt included in it, I met a lot of legit really nice people and some of the bands that I listened to still holds a very big place in my heart since I listened to them so much during hard times and it was a great way of just forgetting it all for a bit, it was a part of my late teenage years that ill never forget. gonna link like the biggest nostalgia track.