What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Holy Hell, Mom's Heart was buffed like crazy.  Never thought she'd kill me when I got decent items.  Ugh.

Yeah, it was surprising. I really like the change.

Some of the patterns seem similar to the Isaac fight in vanilla. 

Yeah, it was surprising. I really like the change.

Some of the patterns seem similar to the Isaac fight in vanilla. 

First time I got to Isaac in BoI I got murdered  xD  Really didn't expect him to be that much of a challenge.  Same with the new Mom's Heart in Rebirth. 

The rotating tears/blood really screwed me over on my first Mom's Heart fight.

I had such good items  >.>

Cleared Mom's Heart again with a rather weak Cain, but being weak doesn't matter when you have The Bible.  Awww yeah.

BoI Rebirth is pretty good so far. The most disappointing thing is the character nerfs: Cain's luck now doesn't keep you from getting shitty pills (which was its best feature anyway) and his DMG is now the same as Isaac.

That means my favorite character now ISN'T my favorite character, and we'll see how Judas holds up. Please don't tell me they nerfed Book Of Shadows...

I played a tiny bit of the original BOI after getting it on sale, but not nearly enough to warrant spending $17 on more of the same, so I'll just wait for a sale on Rebirth as well.

Speaking of roguelikes, I've been playing a Dungeon of the Endless in coop and it's pretty fun, although a bit buggy at times.

I played a tiny bit of the original BOI after getting it on sale, but not nearly enough to warrant spending $17 on more of the same, so I'll just wait for a sale on Rebirth as well.

Speaking of roguelikes, I've been playing a Dungeon of the Endless in coop and it's pretty fun, although a bit buggy at times.

If you have a PS3 or Vita, it's free for PS+.

Let's just say because of a year where I had to study but didn't and a physics exam which I might fail, I deleted all my Steam games.

I only have Dead Space and Mass Effect left (on Origin), as well as a bunch of VN's.

"Fun" is (was supposed to be but I can always keep myself busy) on indefinite hiatus until I get my shit together.

Finally had time to play more Senran Kagura and I'm currently on chapter 3 of the Hebijo story. This storyline's getting extra points for not being afraid to give some scenes from the previous story some slight rewrites to make them better. Making me even more pumped to play Shinovi Versus after this. Also this story mode gives the heroines maid outfits, awesome B) . Was surprised that out of all of them Hikage fits the outfit best :wub: