What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Pretty much.  They've acted worse than EA in several ways now; at least EA's game are playable, if repetitive and generally unimaginative.

You kidding me? The Battlefield series and Sim City was a catastrophe. Sim City was probably one of the worst releases ever. They are winning the prestigious award "Worst company ever" almost every year.

But yes I agree Ubisoft ruined a lot of releases. But they are not even close to EA.

Still going in Valkyria Chronicles. Its fun, gambling with my squad members lives in my hands

What's your thoughts of Valkyria Chronicles? I am curious and interested. I am perplexed if I want it or not.

I am still continuing on my glorious EU4 campaign. Next in line Austria with at least 3 personal unions.

You kidding me? The Battlefield series and Sim City was a catastrophe. Sim City was probably one of the worst releases ever. They are winning the prestigious award "Worst company ever" almost every year.

Having played both of the first iterations of those series (Simcity and Battlefield 1942) having EA wreck both franchises hurts my inner child. Dragon Age might be the only thing of theirs I still shell out for now.

Having played both of the first iterations of those series (Simcity and Battlefield 1942) having EA wreck both franchises hurts my inner child. Dragon Age might be the only thing of theirs I still shell out for now.

Dragon Age for now. I boycotted Inquisition because I am afraid it is bugged and unplayable. I maybe buy it later on.

EA bought Dice after the success of BF2. We all know the excellent releases of BF3 and BF4.

@ SilverLi

EA also bought Maxis (creators of Simcity) back in the late 90's, but they at least managed to push out Simcity 3000 and 4 before EA managed to run them into the ground.

Yeah SC3000 and SC4 was great Especially Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition. In my opinion that game was complete. I loved those games. But that was a long time ago. EA was better in the past. 

Mass Effect (1) has impressed me by being over 30 hours long at this point and not having bored me to death. Unlike Dead Space, the story of the events itself are interesting like the lore, whereas Dead Space's timeline goes

Fix stuff, kill necros, find the Marker, metaphysical Nicole and shit, one boring character dies and the other one's the real villain (so original, yo-ho) etc., escape

and is far more mundane in that regard. I'm quite shitty at the tactical side of combat, as always, but I still find it to be enjoyable now. Ironically, because of how annoyingly hard it is to aim with the snipers, they feel very satisfying. The machine gun feels very awkward, however.

Also, I hate having to fight Geth Armatures on foot.

Ewwww, Uplay.  Haven't bought a Ubi game since Far Cry 3, and I can't exactly say I'm sad about that.  *cough cough Assassin's Creed Unity cough cough*

Snarkiness aside, I'm basically playing single-player games like BoI: Rebirth, Skyrim and SR IV until Shadow of Mordor is done downloading.  I've downloaded 20.5/34.9 GB.  The wait is killing me  :/  I attempted to do the Purist challenge in Rebirth...not as easy as I thought it would be.

Is not about a company, but about a Game.  Skyrim, iam enjoyed a lot. Over 500 hours played. 

From Ubi i love Far cry 3 and now I love Far cry 4. Watchdogs in my opinion was amazing game, but I wouldn't play it again. AC Black Flag and AC 2 was only AC games i enjoyed. 

Well, every company has pluses and minuses, but the only thing they share is to get your money.

...I'm kinda pissed off right now.  I was within 5 GBs of having SoM downloaded, then suddenly the whole download is wiped because they released a patch, and I have to start all over again.

Let off some steam by playing BoI: Rebirth and restarting until I got a decent starting item for one of the challenges.  I also played Assassin's Creed 2 a bit on my 360, but until I get another HDMI cord that's just not gonna happen regularly.  God, it looks so bad.

Finished Mass Effect. Man, what a journey...

I especially liked the lore; in fact, it might be my new favorite video game backstory now. It's just beautiful, and an exceptional work regardless of medium.

8.75/10 (-0.25 for graphics, -0.5 for the shitty driving mechanics, -0.5 for dissatisfying gun mechanics)

Finished Mass Effect. Man, what a journey...

I especially liked the lore; in fact, it might be my new favorite video game backstory now. It's just beautiful, and an exceptional work regardless of medium.

8.75/10 (-0.25 for graphics, -0.5 for the shitty driving mechanics, -0.5 for dissatisfying gun mechanics)

So you are ready for ME 2 and 3.

Just, don't be too surprised by ME 2 and 3's gameplay.

Just finished chapter 3 of the Gessen main story of Shinovi Versus, which introduced the new Hebijo girls. Has me interested in what their story's going to be like. Can't quite decide on which of the Gessen girls I like best, though I am forming a bit of a soft spot for Murakumo :wub:

Also, really hope Xseed picks this up soon after it's Japanese release next year:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-11-22/senran-kagura-estival-versus-casts-kikuko-inoue-more/.81317