What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Just played a solid two hours or so of Eldritch, thanks to Emi  <3

Got the Soul of Dagon, then went back to the Library before checking out the Halloween area.  My God, I got stuck there and spent about 45 minutes just running around shanking people and looting their crap.  I was about to rage quit before I blew up some dynamite and miraculously found the jack-o'-lantern that would teleport me back to the Library.  Got so lucky it wasn't even funny.

EDIT: Accidentally got trapped in the icy area and had my hp slowly whittled down faster than I could heal.  I died  D:

Played a ton of Shadow of Mordor while my internet decided to spaz out.  Man oh man, was that game worth the money.  Getting to ride Caragors was great, but the domination of captains and bodyguards just makes the freakin' game.  Also pretty much the only game I've ever seen that encourages you to let yourself die...spent 30 whole minutes getting a Captain to level 20 before issuing him a death threat and brutally stabbing him in the kidney, taking the Epic rune that he dropped afterwards.  It was a bummer, he looked pretty awesome, what with his flaming helmet and matching flaming swords.  Oh well, gotta give up something in return for getting stupid good item modifiers, I guess.

Persona Q, because its really gotten to the point where I hate the Persona 4 characters enough that I keep playing to give myself a reason to get out of bed every morning. I exist to hate them. 

But seriously, fuck Atlus for ruining Persona 4. 

On one hand, I agree.

On the other hand, that swank ass Persona Q 3DS. Not really interested in the game, but I very much almost gave in temptation and bought a 2nd 3DS because of it.

Just got The Witcher 2 for free from GOG's promotion. Do I have to play the first Witcher to enjoy this one?

Huh, you too?

Well, I think second game is constructed pretty well; you don't really need to play first game, or read books to enjoy it. But first game was pretty good; and you can import your save from first game. Most of important decicions from first game will be then incorporated into second game.

The thing is, save has to be made in epilogue part. Darn, I am not gonna replay first Witcher for third time, I don't have that much time on hands :rolleyes: Maybe I will just look for appropiate save.

Do you like the catch phrases and static character traits Atlus assigned to these characters from Arena and in the anime? If so, you'll love the game. If not... you'll find yourself enjoying the gameplay, but hating the characters. Akihiko is fucking moronic now and Aigis misunderstands ALL THE THINGS

......Still buying it though.  

I have now beaten every Rebirth challenge besides Beans! and Solar System.  I'm a masochist...

Suicide King was a pain, let me tell you.  I eventually got stupid good items and just wombo combo'd Mom's Heart and Isaac, it ended up not even being hard.  Why can't I hold all of these achievement items?

After wanting to get one since it was launched, I finally got a Vita. It's my first Playstation, and so far I think I'll be loving this thing far more than my 3DS (which never met its true potential with me because of its hypocritically overpriced games)

It came with these games:

-TxK (trippy shooter I do not care about nor understand)

-Escape Plan (monochromatic puzzler)

-Uncharted: Golden Abyss

-Tearaway

-Gravity Rush

Side note: Danganronpa 1 is on a big discount right now, if anybody cares.

I have now beaten every Rebirth challenge besides Beans! and Solar System.  I'm a masochist...

Suicide King was a pain, let me tell you.  I eventually got stupid good items and just wombo combo'd Mom's Heart and Isaac, it ended up not even being hard.  Why can't I hold all of these achievement items?

I got through Solar System solely by coming across a Brimstone Baby early on.