i hate everyone

solidbatman

im druink but not drunk aenoght to not post this int he rihth area. the fucking cock sucking piece of shit bronhoes and their gloruouis leader foreahed manning won the fucking superbowl may they rot in the worst mily hell imanginabel. the panther wisll return next yeart and i hoipe you hande gg eating motherfuckiers are happy beacue i hlikely have liver dieaser and fuck you weebs. I HATE LAAL OF YOU

\FUCK YOU DENVERT AND YOUR WEED

FUYCK YOU MANNING AND YOURALIEN ASS FORWEHAED!

GOD DAMMIT IT ALL TO HELLLLLLLLL!!!~!~!!!!!

39 minutes ago, solidbatman said:

im druink but not drunk aenoght to not post this int he rihth area. the fucking cock sucking piece of shit bronhoes and their gloruouis leader foreahed manning won the fucking superbowl may they rot in the worst mily hell imanginabel. the panther wisll return next yeart and i hoipe you hande gg eating motherfuckiers are happy beacue i hlikely have liver dieaser and fuck you weebs. I HATE LAAL OF YOU

\FUCK YOU DENVERT AND YOUR WEED

FUYCK YOU MANNING AND YOURALIEN ASS FORWEHAED!

GOD DAMMIT IT ALL TO HELLLLLLLLL!!!~!~!!!!!

:salt: 

2 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

can i leave this here? I don't have a fucking idea who this guy is or why is he doing that but is funny...i guess

Von Miller, Denver outside linebacker, stripped Cam Newton of the ball twice which resulted in Denver's only 2 touchdowns of the game, hence the dance. He was also Superbowl #50 MVP.

20 minutes ago, Rooke said:

Von Miller, Denver outside linebacker, stripped Cam Newton of the ball twice which resulted in Denver's only 2 touchdowns of the game, hence the dance. He was also Superbowl #50 MVP.

well then I just rubbed salt on the wound of the poor solid(mission accomplished)  which now probably lies unconscious with a dry stream of tears on his face and his liver screaming in agony. 

Get better solid:wafuu: