Key is a Joke

OriginalRen

Key is such a joke. Broccoli's pathetic 1/8 (although honestly it's 1/10) Tenshi is quite literally the most expensive figure I have seen sold retail at that size. Its price is 1,400 yen cheaper than a 1/4 Hatsune Miku from FREEing:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-016487&page=top

What an absolute joke for such a mediocre craft. Fuck you Key.

I admit when I saw the title of this thread, I grabbed my car key and thought ‘yes I agree with you – this key IS a joke! Look how fat it is, and all these useless buttons.’ But then I realise you were talking about Key the VN company.

And I completely agree with you there, also. The only Key VN I actually liked was Kanon, and I’m anticipating Angel Beats to be pretty lacklustre

Then you started talking about figures, which I have no knowledge about. But did you just say the bigger figure was ‘cheaper’? Hmmm … what’s the catc-WHOA! 20,000 yen?!

5 minutes ago, Kawasumi said:

If your youtube videoes had this much clickbait in their titles, then im pretty sure the views would rack up pretty quickly :Kappa: 

Don't advertise his channel more, he's already making all dat youtube cash from ads, he's literally a scam artist, just ask Mr. flamedfeline who exposed his ass.

1 hour ago, Nosebleed said:

Don't advertise his channel more, he's already making all dat youtube cash from ads, he's literally a scam artist, just ask Mr. flamedfeline who exposed his ass.

Theres a youtube video about OriginalRen's ass? Where can I find this? 

Just now, OriginalRen said:

Isn't LeafyIsHere that guy who does all those tit streamer video recaps?

He and Pyro basically do satirical videos/reactions to awful/cringy youtube content, but Leafy got really popular because he was one of the first people to really call out booby streamers on twitch, for sure.