My 500th Post

VirginSmasher

So I made it to 500 posts. You may be thinking I've gotten to it through means like spamming...and you'd be right, but I just love these forums that much. I haven't dedicated this much time into a single site for a long time and all the people here are pretty cool folks. It's not like I care for you guys at all :michiru:  I'll get into the mentions later, but I'd like to tell my story first. Yes I know I'm being selfish. Plz don't crucify me :michiru:

Anyways, back to what I was getting to, I decided to join these forums on a whim thinking it'd be fun for a little while and then I'd leave, but these discussions I've had and the chat have made me stay here way longer than I'd ever thought I would.

@Kaguya You've been a pretty cool guy to chat with, even though you and I have quite the contrasting opinions most of the time. At least we can agree chuunige is the best genre :sachi:

@Clephas You gave me some resources for learning Japanese and you showed me those lists of untranslated VNs to play, which inspired me to look further into VNDB for me. I thank you a lot for that. What would these forums do without your vast knowledge?

@CeruleanGamer My onee sama and fellow spammer, you've been a pretty cool person to talk to in the chat and other places I won't name.

@Dergonu You joined around the same time and have a higher post count than me, but you're a funny guy to talk to. 

@Kawasumi You're a fucked up son of a bitch and a cool guy to talk to. A lot of my reputation has come from you and you also like the same music as I. I hope to continue to share music between us.

@Flutterz I've had some pretty cool discussions with you in the chat. You're a cool guy despite what you say about yourself. Keep being moe as hell :wafuu:

@Canicheslayer We've had a few discussions in the forums and you and I have similar tastes in VNs. That's a good thing, we can be good friends now :mare:

And of course the chat people I've met @greenshadow622 @Totodile @Nashetania @12kami @Ayana @gijimu who I've gotten along with in the chat. You've made the chat fun for me. Along with @Flutterz

Thanks for making these forums such an enjoyable place for me and everybody else.

8 minutes ago, Kawasumi said:

im glad that me @CeruleanGamer and @Kaguya can lead you in the right direction.

And in celebration, take one of the best EDs ever (from maggot baits...of course)

Of course it's Maggot Baits. What else would it be :sachi:?

Edit: WHY IS IT SO CALM :michiru:. From what I've heard, this game really isn't representing of this.

33 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

So I made it to 500 posts. You may be thinking I've gotten to it through means like spamming...and you'd be right, but I just love these forums that much. I haven't dedicated this much time into a single site for a long time and all the people here are pretty cool folks. It's not like I care for you guys at all :michiru:  I'll get into the mentions later, but I'd like to tell my story first. Yes I know I'm being selfish. Plz don't crucify me :michiru:

@Dergonu You joined around the same time and have a higher post count than me, but you're a funny guy to talk to. 

Welcome to the club of the cool kids :sachi:

We fellow spammers have to stick together!

You will never pass my post count though :makina:

(In before its higher than mine tomorrow when I wake up.)

Congratz! ^^

1 minute ago, Shikomizue said:

Congrats on making it to 500, also faster than me...

I think what you can take from all of this is: you don't spam post enough :makina:

1 minute ago, VirginSmasher said:

You underestimate how much of a life I don't have.

I'm so going down.

By the way, you picked an awesome title :wahaha: