Conjueror's Untranslated Visual Novel Tournament [Discussion]

Maxel

Baldr Sky is doing a lot better than before, when it was behind 45-55.

There's still 18 hours left, plenty of time for people to realise a vote for Muramasa is a vote for the Western Translation VN establishment, whereas a vote for Baldr Sky is a vote for the struggling, outsider. Screw the establishment! Right, folks? If you agree, vote for Baldr Sky :) 

Nostradamus predicted meteor showers, great floods, terrifying diseases, and a foul and persistent stench will consume the Earth in the days following Muramasa winning a key internet poll. You fellas wouldn’t want to be responsible for the end of the World, would ya?

If not, vote Baldr Sky :) 

13 minutes ago, Rooke said:

Nostradamus predicted meteor showers, great floods, terrifying diseases, and a foul and persistent stench will consume the Earth in the days following Muramasa winning a key internet poll. You fellas wouldn’t want to be responsible for the end of the World, would ya?

Look.

Today's the 10th of March. 10+3=13. M is the 13th letter of the alphabet.

We're in 2016. 2x6+1=13. Again.

It's a Thursday. How do you say Thursday in japanese? Mokuyoubi. Yep. An M again.

If that's not enough to convince you, consider this. This is the 61168th post on this sub-forum. 61168 = 13 x 13 x 2 x 181. Again, 2 M. And 181 is the 42th prime number. 42, as everyone knows, is the answer to life, the universe and everything.

Therefore Muramasa is the answer to life, the universe and everything and you should vote for it.

2 minutes ago, Down said:

Look.

Today's the 10th of March. 10+3=13. M is the 13th letter of the alphabet.

We're in 2016. 2x6+1=13. Again.

It's a Thursday. How do you say Thursday in japanese? Mokuyoubi. Yep. An M again.

If that's not enough to convince you, consider this. This is the 61168th post on this sub-forum. 61168 = 13 x 13 x 2 x 181. Again, 2 M. And 181 is the 42th prime number. 42, as everyone knows, is the answer to life, the universe and everything.

Therefore Muramasa is the answer to life, the universe and everything and you should vote for it.

Down ... How long did you spend writing this? :wahaha: 

illuminati confirmed! 

1 hour ago, Rooke said:

End of the World sounds pretty nice actually :holo:

what the f--- is this baldr sky winning? (THERE ARE LIKE 10 GAMES IN THEIR UNIVERSE, WHAT IS THE POINT IN TRANSLATING ONE, WHEN YOU WILL NEVER HAVE CLOSURE). I mean i know that muramasa is down the line with jastusa after they finish up some more nitro+ titles, so can't be too mad right now. But all i can hope for now is for Dies Irae to completely crush baldr sky.

19 minutes ago, spademan said:

what the f--- is this baldr sky winning? (THERE ARE LIKE 10 GAMES IN THEIR UNIVERSE, WHAT IS THE POINT IN TRANSLATING ONE, WHEN YOU WILL NEVER HAVE CLOSURE). I mean i know that muramasa is down the line with jastusa after they finish up some more nitro+ titles, so can't be too mad right now. But all i can hope for now is for Dies Irae to completely crush baldr sky.

Baldr games take place in the same universe but they don't share plot or characters. You don't need to play any other games in the series to play Baldr Sky just like you don't need to play all nine Final Fantasies before jumping into X. :P

But yes, this was a tragedy. Baldr Sky is a nice game, but ppl have no idea what they've done because Muramasa is literally the best visual novel ever written.