Indulge My Visual Novel Needs

Nosebleed

So college is starting in a few days and I could use some VNs to read and entertain myself with.

To keep it simple: After playing the terribad VN Ikikoi and going through Eika's route, I'm now looking for a VN with at least one younger sister as a main heroine, preferably one that's a much better experience than Ikikoi was (that part shouldn't be too hard).

Untranslated or not is fine.

A few things beforehand though:

• The heroine needs to be blood related to the protagonist (I might consider half blood-related but I'd prefer full blood-related).
  • I would really like it if the sister was either the true route or at least be quite relevant to the plot.
  • I want a (as much as possible) capable heroine, or at least a decently memorable heroine. While I won't get too picky with this, I would prefer if the sister had a proper character and not just be a straight up stereotypical sister archtype.
  • I'm not asking for straight up moege, I would like the story to be a little deeper than usual, or at the very least, if it's romance centered (which is also what I personally prefer), I want it to be a good romance and not just tacked on romance. (Incest as one of the themes is always plus)
  • No extensive gameplay elements, I want to read a story not play a game.
Bonus points for "Nii-san" or "Onii-chan" as pronouns.

PS: If you don't have anything, moege is still acceptable so long as it fills most of the conditions above and the story isn't too vapid.

頑張れお兄ちゃん

SubaHibi.

I'm not kidding, but commenting more would be considered spoilers :3

I might as well wait for the patch to come out soon on that one :P (I also think it might be too difficult to read, or would at least take me a long time to decypher, time which I'd rather save by waiting for the patch and reading other things).

I guess I'll consider it if I have no other options.

Hoshizora no Memoria is the only thing that comes to mind with a little sister.

Already read it.

Kami no Ue no Mahoutsukai (best imouto)

Real Imouto ga Iru Ooizumi-kun no Baai

Komorebi no Nostalgica

Satsukoi

Hikoukigumo no Mukougawa (though the imouto's route isn't the best one)

Unmei Yohou o Oshirase Shimasu (the imouto route in this one is really... intense)

Ojou-sama wa Gokigen Naname

Tsuriotsu (the Paris sequel)

Reminiscence (my favorite route is the imouto route, though I'm unsure if it will be to your taste)

Sukimazakura to Uso no Machi

Cartagra...

It has an Imouto, she is relevant to the plot [she helps you and, after, she even reveals the truth to you], she calls you onii-chan, however, her ending is not the true route, although she helps you a lot to get there.

I think the only big issue here is that it is not moe, at all, but you know that, right?