Anime Is Saved

Nosebleed

Are you tired of the same boring old idol shows?

Do you want more masterpieces like the critically acclaimed Issho ni Training: Training with Hinako? (Which also went on to produce this masterpiece)

Well fear not, all our prayers have been answered with the upcoming fall anime smash hit Anitore! EX, an idol anime about physical activities!

The anime follows five young women who are aiming to become idols as they do different exercise routines such as push-ups, situps, dance, yoga, stretching, Tai Chi, and more.

It's basically like combining everything that's perfect in the anime world into one series, what could possibly go wrong?

FYS1qPF.png

Thank you Japan, we really, really needed this in our lives!

Premieres October 12th, prepare your bodies and get ready to lose some weight. :scottsune:

Viewing parties will be available in TeamSpeak with suikashouko, The Major, Nosebleed, and I. More details will be posted before the date of the show, so please mark your calenders and prepare to watch me (but probably not the others) do all of the exercises via live stream webcam.

Too bad I'll be out of town visiting my parents on October 12th. :makina:

Viewing parties will be available in TeamSpeak with suikashouko, The Major, Nosebleed, and I. More details will be posted before the date of the show, so please mark your calenders and prepare to watch me (but probably not the others) do all of the exercises via live stream webcam.

Cool, I think I'll join you in that. I could definitely use some exercise! :sachi:

Who the hell is suikashouko?

Who the hell is suikashouko?

The shoko (the "u" here being a simple misspelling) is a small bronze gong struck with 2 horn beaters. It is used in Japanese gagaku. It is suspended in a vertical frame and comes in 3 sizes. In Buddhism and Japanese folk music the instrument is called kane/sho.

In other words, a certain part of your body (in this case, we all know what part that is seeing it is my favorite) is struck by 2 horn beaters which come in 3 sizes (normal, big, and mega). I don't even think any more metaphors need to be made here to figure out the rest. Also, I went there. Please enjoy the rest of your Key goods and know your weeb virginity was stolen by me a long, long time ago.

Please don't kill me.