What are you playing?

Ahh I see...Although I can see the need for Walkthroughs, I guess in my opinion I feel like I make an accomplishment If I have completed it through sheer effort alone xD.

I think I have only used a walkthrough once which was on my first Vn which was Snow Sakura.

But I see what you mean and I might take a look at it a bit later today, Thanks.

You're especially going to need a walkthrough for Rin's route. Most of the choices there seem obvious but none of them are

Ahh I see...Although I can see the need for Walkthroughs, I guess in my opinion I feel like I make an accomplishment If I have completed it through sheer effort alone xD.

I think I have only used a walkthrough once which was on my first Vn which was Snow Sakura.

But I see what you mean and I might take a look at it a bit later today, Thanks.

I get the mindset of wanting to push through on your own; I feel the exact same way about most video games. When it comes to Visual Novels, though, the main reason I play them is for the story. Using walkthroughs helps me to experience the story to its fullest without becoming confused and annoyed by picking the wrong choices.

If you're keen on watching bad ends, most walkthroughs include those as well so you can hunt them down =P

I'm currently playing Hoshizora no Memoria, just finished Asuho Route and going for Aoi Route :)...

About that, I'm wondering something if someone can answer me in MP... I can't understand this but, is -Eternal Heart- already in the translation from Fuwanovel?, or is it not translated still?... Because I've seen a comment up that says it hasn't been translated still, and I don't even knew that :S, if yes, then tell me if there's any translation going on.

Next I'll probably be playing Little Busters!, some people say this game is awesome, so let's try it :D, then probably I'll play Agarest, but that's no Visual Novel now, so leave that aside :)

I get the mindset of wanting to push through on your own; I feel the exact same way about most video games. When it comes to Visual Novels, though, the main reason I play them is for the story. Using walkthroughs helps me to experience the story to its fullest without becoming confused and annoyed by picking the wrong choices.

If you're keen on watching bad ends, most walkthroughs include those as well so you can hunt them down =P

Its probably because of the gamer side of me, but I just don't like the idea of using walkthroughs for VNs. That said though, I've yet to actually play a VN where the choices just seem absolutely arbitrary *coughs* Clannad *coughs* so there is that.

I'm currently playing Hoshizora no Memoria, just finished Asuho Route and going for Aoi Route :)...

About that, I'm wondering something if someone can answer me in MP... I can't understand this but, is -Eternal Heart- already in the translation from Fuwanovel?, or is it not translated still?... Because I've seen a comment up that says it hasn't been translated still, and I don't even knew that :S, if yes, then tell me if there's any translation going on.

Next I'll probably be playing Little Busters!, some people say this game is awesome, so let's try it :D, then probably I'll play Agarest, but that's no Visual Novel now, so leave that aside :)

I think your question has already been answered because I saw you in the Hoshimemo thread, but just so others don't feel the need to reply: yes, the translation is underway and making good progress.

Little Busters! is amazing, so i'm sure you'll love it =)

I also have Agarest sitting on my shelf waiting to be played...I don't actually own a PS3 yet though >.>

Decided to give Grisaia no Kajitsu a try, Been reading it about 2 days, I took to it surprisingly well, though right after I'm done I'm gonna hop onto Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo, because of how much I liked G-Senjou no Maou.

Sharin no Kuni is definitely worthwhile. There are a number of routes but, unlike G-Senjou, they make very little difference to the story. If you only plan on playing through once because of that I recommend Natsume's route as it adds the most scenes. The fandisk is also probably worth playing if you enjoy the characters in the original.

There's actually a related VN, http://vndb.org/v3095, being translated which i'm really looking forward to ^_^

I think your question has already been answered because I saw you in the Hoshimemo thread, but just so others don't feel the need to reply: yes, the translation is underway and making good progress.

Little Busters! is amazing, so i'm sure you'll love it =)

I also have Agarest sitting on my shelf waiting to be played...I don't actually own a PS3 yet though >.>

Sharin no Kuni is definitely worthwhile. There are a number of routes but, unlike G-Senjou, they make very little difference to the story. If you only plan on playing through once because of that I recommend Natsume's route as it adds the most scenes. The fandisk is also probably worth playing if you enjoy the characters in the original.

There's actually a related VN, http://vndb.org/v3095, being translated which i'm really looking forward to ^_^

Well, there's an Agarest game for PC still, Agarest:Generations of War, it's available in Steam for a very cheap price (imo of course), so it's a good choice to buy, it also looks really fun just from the pictures, so yeah (even still, I want to buy another game, which is Ys Memories of Celceta and Sen no Kiseki for PSVita, so I don't have any money left for this one).

And yeah, now I know what's the situation with Eternal Heart, I hope it gets 100% soon, or at least something close :S, but I know they're giving all they've got, so I'm going to wait for it :)

And just to not spam, after Agarest I'll probably be playing the Narcissu games and Planetarian.

Decided to finally give G-Senjou another chance, though I can't say that I'm too excited about it since some asshat on a different forum  

gave away Maou's true identity

by not using spoilers!

4chan? I remember that was on 4chan a little while ago...

And dw bout the spoiler too much ~I shall say no more~

Well, there's an Agarest game for PC still, Agarest:Generations of War, it's available in Steam for a very cheap price (imo of course), so it's a good choice to buy, it also looks really fun just from the pictures, so yeah (even still, I want to buy another game, which is Ys Memories of Celceta and Sen no Kiseki for PSVita, so I don't have any money left for this one).

And yeah, now I know what's the situation with Eternal Heart, I hope it gets 100% soon, or at least something close :S, but I know they're giving all they've got, so I'm going to wait for it :)

And just to not spam, after Agarest I'll probably be playing the Narcissu games and Planetarian.

Is Agarest any good ? I got it when it first came up but i havent touched ever since. Ys in the other hand seems to be at least as good as 7, that was great in the psp. Ill be sure to buy it as soon as the physical edition is shipped to my fav store.

Currently playing Yumina. Man, its a great game. The characters are really likeable, the story is quite enjoyable. The music does his work quite nicely. Usotsuki to Kisuato is definitively the best one i dont get tired of listening it. Beated the Ai and the Kirara route so far. Man. Kirara is my ideal kind of girl. I really liked her character. Her route is my fav so far.

Mako and Moe's routes aren't anything special, but Miharu and Misaki's routes are pretty fun.

Miharu is really funny. Her namesake from the second game is such a amusing character as well. I bet that the Amakase from the third game will turn out to be a great character as well. Bananas for everyone !

Reading Da Capo, finished Sakura, Nemu and Kotori routes. First two made no sense, Kotori route was enjoyable. Not sure if I should continue with other ones or start DC2.

I would start D.C.2. Sakura/Nemus are the stuff that carries over to the second game the most and gives alot of clarity to the entire situation. The other routes are.. extremely filled with fluff and really inconsistent.

I would start D.C.2. Sakura/Nemus are the stuff that carries over to the second game the most and gives alot of clarity to the entire situation. The other routes are.. extremely filled with fluff and really inconsistent.

I'm starting it now but I'm sad that there's no Akane route (I love the VA :()

Still playing Sengoku Rance.  Even Rance can get serious at times.  ;_;  Almost done with the Demon Army, but it was really fucking hard and a lot of shit has also happened story wise!  Sadly I lost Hattori Hanzou to Apostle Gigai's first duel before stumbling with blind luck upon who I should really send against him.  Really enjoying this, more than the first few times I tried it without really paying attention to the story.  I think I will most likely try to go for the other endings once I (hopefully) manage to beat it.  It also made me think of giving Daibanchou another chance and playing the other Rance games.