What are you playing?

Lol Rance games. Especially Rance 2. So thoroughly breaking the fourth wall.

Rance 2 was sort of depressing, though. Ugh, character interactions. Ugh, clunky puzzles. Ugh, my broken down key (sometimes presses the right key for some reason).

All in all though, it was kinda fun. Plus constant (Rance Attack spam --> Camp Rest --> More Rance Attack spam --> Camp Rest) be too OP for the enemy.

I'd hope so.  It'd be quite a silly mistake to leave in there.

If it is a joke, it's not a joke that the characters react to, since Chris' dad didn't seem to notice it.  That's why I started thinking it was a typo.  Can't really be sure about it, though.  Oh well...

I know I asked this about CrossChannel, but what is everyone's favorite routes in Majikoi?  I'm interested in finding it out  :3

Agave, Wanko, Momoyo Mayucchi and Chirs, some of the side routes were pretty funny too

Least favorite route is Miyako 

Favorite Heroine is Wanko

Preachin' to the choir, man.  Non-con = skip/drop in my book.  Never gonna like it.  I seriously doubt that Chris, or any of the Majikoi heroines for that matter, wouldn't be able to break out of weak bonds, either, or that Yamato could physically overpower her.  My stance on non-con aside, that was just unrealistic.  All of the characters are hyped as being super strong, but Chris can't untie herself through sheer strength?  Wut

Just finished Chris's route.  That ending was so stupid it was glorious.  It kept getting more and more ridiculous until it passed the limitations of reality and became flat-out impossible and ludicrous.  Chris's dad must be a time mage  ;D

It's time for Wanko's route.  My body is ready for teh feelz.

That scene is not meant to show Yamato raping Chris, which is actually ridiculous considering how strong she is and as you said she could break that rope easily. That should in itself show that Chris in fact wasn't really trying to escape or break the ropes, she allowed Yamato to do whatever he wanted knowingly.

The problem here is that you are not considering the whole context Yamato committed "rape"(but seriously that just isn't rape).

Chris at that time was unsure of what to do and decided to go with her Father simply because she has done so throughout her life. She was being stubborn and kinda running from her predicament. Yamato did that so that Chris would get a last push to change her mind.

I do agree that isn't the way a normal person would convince someone, but being Majikoi they did things in a over the top manner. So while normally the protag would just forcibly kiss the girl or maybe just hug her, being Majikoi they went in a more extreme kind of way.

You found Chris's route to be ridiculous ............ wait till you get to Momoyo's route.

Other than the tiny progress I made in Senshinkan, I made it into a new arc in Higurashi Sui - this time Watanagashi. I was already getting rekt by feels in some of the scenes leading to this,,, how am I supposed to survive the arc itself? Or Meakashi after that... the feels. :D

Played more Totono last night... RIP my sleep schedule.

I have decided that Aoi is infinite levels of adorable. Like... 1AM me just couldn't even handle her.. xD

I am so glad nobody watches me as I read... I look ridiculous when something is too adorable to handle~ :P

Finished Katahane. Well, I would definitely say that I liked it, but at the same time I wasn't fully satisfied.

The main problem for me was there is no good closure and catharsis at the end of Shirohane arc true (Coco) route.

Especially that final theatre play scene. It was ok, but it lacked weight. Even if it was the very goal of whole journey it was just like any other scene. I hoped it would be something like repetition of Kurohane story but with good ending (where Cristina and Efa lives), but nope.

Visuals were very nice. I liked all of backgrounds, event CGs, and character sprites, but I suck a bit that (almost) every character have only one sprite (especially because some were quite weird...). Music was ok in Shirohane and quite nice in Kurohane.

Also I have to say I liked ero scenes quite a lot. Normally with those scenes you just (ekhem) or CTRL-skip, because reading them is usually pointless. However here those felt just nice for read and feel cute. But that could be just me...

Well to sum it up, I really liked Kurohane arc, but Shirohane was just ok. If I would get a nice finale then I probably would like it more, but oh well... If I would have to give score to this VN I think I would say 9/10 for Kurohane arc, and 7/10 for Shirohane arc. So overall it would be something like 8/10 for the whole VN.

Played more Totono last night... RIP my sleep schedule.

I have decided that Aoi is infinite levels of adorable. Like... 1AM me just couldn't even handle her.. xD

I am so glad nobody watches me as I read... I look ridiculous when something is too adorable to handle~ :P

Cat scenes are the OP ones, I also like how the cat has its own VA haha.

A third of the way through Danganronpa

the fact that I won't be able to get my hands on the second game and 999 for a loooong time makes me feel very sad

Edit: Also regarding Yumiko route in GnK

I am in the good old "depressing flashback" arc, and I really like it so far.

Ushiromiya Ange anyone?

Well, Wanko's route is turning out to be everything I'd ever want it to be. There's a lot of nice, feelsy moments there and very exciting.

But damn, I wish my expectations for the test wouldn't be true that time. Seeing Wanko putting her all into training and making that much progress at the mountains, it gave me a shimmer of hope. It nearly tore my heart when I realized she wouldn't make it. Still, that fight in the tournament was awesome. The romance parts of this route are awfully cute too. ^^ Hands down, best route I've read so far.