What are you playing?

ah geez my right hand is killing me ... too much D3 today.

okay back to Hoshizora ... I'm taking forever to finish one route ... lol.

edit - FINALLY DONE WITH ASUHO OMG WOOHOOO F YAA!!

-yells out running naked under the night sky- UUUNIIIVERRSSEEE!!

Oookay so I played new game, I don't see an option to "skip read text" and menus are all still in Japanese. Oh hmmmmmmmmmm ... this is not good.\

is .. is that Yume? ... Something finally changed? No ... no way!

Edit - I did a lot of edits, so how am I suppose to know that I already read the text? This is frustrating man lol ... I dont' want to re-read something I already read.

About the F/SN magic transfer,

The servants are supposed to be receiving a continuous supply of magically supply from their masters, but Shirou being an amateur and hardly having any magic power wasnt supplying saber with his magical energy. Due to this Saber was restricted and couldn't fight as much and had to spend most of the time resting. Since they had reached a dire situation with Berseker, Rin suggested that as an alternate way Shirou could give magical energy to Saber by having sex.

I think Rin did say that she couldnt do the same and that the magical energy was there in a mage's sperm. 

Still the H-scene did feel pretty forced.

About the F/SN magic transfer,

The servants are supposed to be receiving a continuous supply of magically supply from their masters, but Shirou being an amateur and hardly having any magic power wasnt supplying saber with his magical energy. Due to this Saber was restricted and couldn't fight as much and had to spend most of the time resting. Since they had reached a dire situation with Berseker, Rin suggested that as an alternate way Shirou could give magical energy to Saber by having sex.

I think Rin did say that she couldnt do the same and that the magical energy was there in a mage's sperm. 

Still the H-scene did feel pretty forced.

it is a crap reason for a h-scene, it was only there for the sake of being there after all. (because sex sells)

Not gonna argue about that.  Magic-infused semen  xD  I mean really, what the fuck.

True a fully crap reason. Still why did they have to put the h-scene in the middle of an interesting battle.

I have several backlogs for a couple months now. I downloaded most of them all around the same time, and then overwhelmed by the numbers, couldn't decide which one to commit to. Please pick for me.

1. Ayakashibito

2. Comyu 

3.G-senjou no Maou

4. Hoshizora no Memoria

5. Katahane 

6. Rewrite

7. Swan Song

8. Umineko no Naku Koro

I have several backlogs for a couple months now. I downloaded most of them all around the same time, and then overwhelmed by the numbers, couldn't decide which one to commit to. Please pick for me.

1. Ayakashibito

2. Comyu 

3.G-senjou no Maou

4. Hoshizora no Memoria

5. Katahane 

6. Rewrite

7. Swan Song

8. Umineko no Naku Koro

The almighty dice states the game of choice is Swan Song. That's my vote. 

If you also want my opinion, I can say that it's certainly an interesting game with a lot of elements. It's post-apocalyptic, and dare I say it, those don't tend to end too happily.

1. Ayakashibito

2. Comyu 

3.G-senjou no Maou

4. Hoshizora no Memoria

5. Katahane 

6. Rewrite

7. Swan Song

8. Umineko no Naku Koro

Umineko definitely. Awesome story and OST.  

1. Ayakashibito

2. Comyu 

3.G-senjou no Maou

4. Hoshizora no Memoria

5. Katahane 

6. Rewrite

7. Swan Song

8. Umineko no Naku Koro

You need one of these: 

d8-08.jpg

I rolled for you though - number 7 is "Fate's" suggestion.

I wanted to weigh in on the F/SN H-scene debate. And by "weigh in" I mean say they're all total garbage and I honestly wish they weren't in there.

I started Persona 3 FES after posting that. Totally unsure of my ability to tackle that and a VN at the same time. I mean, the game is definitely a beast.

If I do start a VN to play in tandem with P3, it'll probably be Never 7.

I wanted to weigh in on the F/SN H-scene debate. And by "weigh in" I mean say they're all total garbage and I honestly wish they weren't in there.

I started Persona 3 FES after posting that. Totally unsure of my ability to tackle that and a VN at the same time. I mean, the game is definitely a beast.

If I do start a VN to play in tandem with P3, it'll probably be Never 7.

That is pretty crazy. Did you skip all of the social link stuff and skip most of the text? I only rarely died or got stuck and it took me around 90 hours to beat Persona 3 FES, and around 80 to beat Persona 4 on my first attempts. From everyone else I've talked to, these are about on line with what's usual for those games. They aren't ball bustingly hard or anything, but they're long as hell, 3 especially.