What are you playing?

Benio then you can play Hisoka, Mayuki, or Ayaya's route, doesn't matter the order (of the three I recommend just getting Hisoka's out of the way first as storywise I found it just okay but it does have core story importance) after completing all those routes Kagome's unlocks.

Speaking of which, currently playing Kagome's route and enjoying it

Downloaded few more VNs, some with H-animated scenes. This one is called "Change", it's freaking hilarious lol. Really good art and anatomy. The whole thing is about this dude getting a cell phone and then that little creature can make him exchange his soul/mind with another person, so he decided to soul change with the girl he bumped into the same day in the morning and he's about to check her body out.

Finally got to Makina's first h-scene...that was...quite uncomfortable for me.  I still remembered Vokoca's warning about more urine stuff, but man...awkward on so many levels.  I've never really been a fan of loli, but I can usually tolerate it.  Not with Makina, apparently.

Is her second h-scene the same as the first in that sense?  Or is it a little better?

Finally got to Makina's first h-scene...that was...quite uncomfortable for me.  I still remembered Vokoca's warning about more urine stuff, but man...awkward on so many levels.  I've never really been a fan of loli, but I can usually tolerate it.  Not with Makina, apparently.

Is her second h-scene the same as the first in that sense?  Or is it a little better?

i personally didn't feel comfortable in any of the two H scenes,that "papa" thing felt really really wrong for me..

Started 999 and Hoshizora. I usually don't start two at a time, but one's on PC and the other's on a handheld.

In Hoshizora I already like Chinami and don't care too much about Mare. I'm not too big on Isuzu either, but glancing at the walkthough I'll have to do her route first to unlock Chinami's. Fate is a cruel mistress.

I'm burned out. Try as I may I can't pick up Makina's route. She's the last one. Hearing everyone talking about the same useless thing every day has finally gotten to me. No more fish man please. 

Stick with it! She is also my last route and I am half way through. We can do this together taco, believe! 

It's all everyone talks around here these days. I got so bored of it. I want something new. Going to jump into Comyu and join the new fad over there.

Stick with it! She is also my last route and I am half way through. We can do this together taco, believe! 

I was just kidding (partyl) about giving up. I'll pick her up again but I need a little break from that school :).

It's all everyone talks around here these days. I got so bored of it. I want something new. Going to jump into Comyu and join the new fad over there.

Damn... Looks like I will have to jump on the band wagon too. Was planning to play Sharin no Kuni afterwards but so many people are talking about Comyu on the forums it seems like.

I don't get why people felt all that uncomfortable with her hscenes, its not like shes actually a loli, I was more uncomfortable with Mare's hscene than I did Makina's. Don't get me wrong I love Mare, but her hscene was... kinda disturbing in ways

i wasn't implying that i disliked her H scenes because of her being a loli or not,i just didn't like the whole "papa" thing

Damn... Looks like I will have to jump on the band wagon too. Was planning to play Sharin no Kuni afterwards but so many people are talking about Comyu on the forums it seems like.

you two finish makina's route and then read comyu right away! it's purely epic!

I don't mind Makina's H scenes at all... am I weird?

Nope, to each their own.  I was just wondering if anyone besides me thought the first one was a little...weird compared to the other heroines' h-scenes.

The whole "Papa" bit was kinda creepy, IMO.  I mean, they're obviously not related, but calling someone Papa while you're having sex with them is just weird.  Like, "you should probably go get some help" weird.  That, and according to the text, Yuuji had sex with Makina even though he was covered in her urine.  Really didn't like anything about that entire scene.

Nope, to each their own.  I was just wondering if anyone besides me thought the first one was a little...weird compared to the other heroines' h-scenes.

The whole "Papa" bit was kinda creepy, IMO.  I mean, they're obviously not related, but calling someone Papa while you're having sex with them is just weird.  Like, "you should probably go get some help" weird.  That, and according to the text, Yuuji had sex with Makina even though he was covered in her urine.  Really didn't like anything about that entire scene.

If i remember correctly one of amane's H scenes also had urine in it

What's up with japan and urine in H scenes?