What are you playing?

Either can I, but ATLAS was my best friend back then.

Lolz it's soooo hard to find one.... >.<

How about Canvas 2? I haven't read this one, but the art caught my eyes. It's also has a Fuwanovel Torrent link if I remembered correctly.

It takes so much effort to finish one with machine trans. Done with Canvas 2 btw.

Majikoi fits just perfectly in case you haven't played it already.

Waiting for full trans xD

Waiting for full trans xD

Well, so am I. But I did finish it almost entirely through a roundabout way. Basically, I played what has been translated so far (which is everything minus Miyako and True Route) and then watched the anime (takes place during true route lol~). The anime isn't half bad IMO, but ppl who haven't played the VN must have been pretty confused.

Well, so am I. But I did finish it almost entirely through a roundabout way. Basically, I played what has been translated so far (which is everything minus Miyako and True Route) and then watched the anime (takes place during true route lol~). The anime isn't half bad IMO, but ppl who haven't played the VN must have been pretty confused.

I haven't watch the anime. Will probably watch it.

As for the VN, as much as possible I want to play a single one at a time so I play a VN if it's fully translated.

I haven't watch the anime. Will probably watch it.

As for the VN, as much as possible I want to play a single one at a time so I play a VN if it's fully translated.

Fair enough. That said, stay away from the anime until you play it (massive spoilers).

Fair enough. That said, stay away from the anime until you play it (massive spoilers).

Too late for me, I watched the anime before reading the VN, and I thought it wasn't bad, but there were some confusing things at the time xD

I already see that we'll play Majikoi S and even Majikoi A fully translated before they finish Majikoi's Miyako's route

Playing Amatsukaze (http://vndb.org/v1046). I've clocked over a hundred hours in this game and I'm not even in the final chapter yet. This is one of those games where I'm sure the experience is absolutely getting ruined by machine translation. It features frequent longwinded descriptions of the setting and action scenes, which becomes a mound of machine translated text that is a chore to process. It's games like this that remind me that Eushully must have a special flair for writing that machine translates well.

*Returns to the Amatsukaze grind while waiting for Eushully's next game*

Rushed through Dra+KoI today. Missed one H-scene somewhere and probably one more bad end, but otherwise its complete.

Game is great, as expected from nitro+. I've had fair share of laugs from MC-Dragon and MC-Mom interactions, and game was deep and emotional where it should be, with appropriate OST helping to set the mood.

Missed the good end on first playthrough, was scared for a moment that its as good as it would be, in typical nitro+ way.

Art is very simple, and there are no voices, but it doesn't hurt the game in any way, and works perfectly.

Screenshot:

drakoi_mom2.png

Also, Moogy fscked up with patch, it contains some untranslated strings in the beginning of the game. So much for his kwalitee.

Recently I've finished two routes, Asuho and Isuzu, in Hoshimemo and so far the game is kinda meh to me. Of the two I liked Asuho's better, but overall the game is still not that great. The only thing that kept me playing (I normally don't do long VNs) was the gorgeous art and wanting to get to the true end.

Recently I've finished two routes, Asuho and Isuzu, in Hoshimemo and so far the game is kinda meh to me. Of the two I liked Asuho's better, but overall the game is still not that great. The only thing that kept me playing (I normally don't do long VNs) was the gorgeous art and wanting to get to the true end.

The true end and the other routes are where things start to get interesting. Especially Komomo's route, Chinami's route is also really important to the main story as well.

Yeah, I agree that Hoshimemo is not that great of a VN. However, there are a few really good BGMs and the protagonist is likable. I'd say guys like him could get a girlfriend in no time. The art is awesome too, especially the SDs.

Chinami annoys the hell outta me, but in my opinion, her route was the best, defeating even the True route. Kinda ironic, coz my favorite girl is the True route girl! B)

I see that phantom of inferno is up on fuwa, to anyone that watched the anime and played the vn, does the vn end anywhere near as badly as the anime did?

if not I may play it later.

It is tagged with "Multiple Endings" in vndb so I think there are different endings than anime one.

I haven't play it myself yet but I'm also interested in it since anime ending is so sad.

It is tagged with "Multiple Endings" in vndb so I think there are different endings than anime one.

I haven't play it myself yet but I'm also interested in it since anime ending is so sad.

I really can't say "it's sad" so much as "Wtf, seriously..?" with an angry face.

the look my forum avatar is giving you right now is pretty much my reaction to that ending.

I finished Komari's and Rin's first route in Little Busters!. I'm really enjoying it so far, I even find myself enjoying the practices and battle sequences. Now started Kurugaya's path.

(In other news I lost all my other downloaded VNs due to an accident with my external hard drive. Something like 50 of them plus my progress in a G-Senjou, Sharin, Utawarerumono and a few others. I've been trying to recover my files but it seems pretty hopeless. Argh.)

I really can't say "it's sad" so much as "Wtf, seriously..?" with an angry face.

For me, it was a sad ending because

Cal died. She was favorite girl since loli form. *sob*

the look my forum avatar is giving you right now is pretty much my reaction to that ending.

lol