What are you playing?

Okay. Finished SubaHibi, It's my Own Invention route.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Really glad that I still retain my sanity after going through all those crazy stuffs.

SubaHibi, the most craziest and messed up VN I have ever seen, period.

And kimika is the sole reason I am able to retain my sanity.

She is so cuteeeeeeeeeee, make me feel like I went through all those crazy stuffs just to see her end.

And thus, she became my waifuu~xD kimika FTW!!!!!

Okay. Finished SubaHibi, It's my Own Invention route.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Really glad that I still retain my sanity after going through all those crazy stuffs.

SubaHibi, the most craziest and messed up VN I have ever seen, period.

And kimika is the sole reason I am able to retain my sanity.

She is so cuteeeeeeeeeee, make me feel like I went through all those crazy stuffs just to see her end.

And thus, she became my waifuu~xD kimika FTW!!!!!

Congrats, man! Feeling good flying with Kimika and the cows? :P Wow, you're really fast you know, not to mention you read it in Japanese. I could only finish it in 2 weeks.

For me this chapter brings more fear than insanity. Though the Kimika IF ending totally redeemed Takuji's character. This chapter also opens many secrets and brings in more mysteries.

Tomosane has a much more important role than I expected. Damn that final confrontation was such a big twist!!!

As for Kimika, I only have one thing to say: Read the next chapter. Enter IF route again. Wow!

Still stuck on Supreme Candy's Jako route. I don't really have the time to read anything now at all. Still, why you so cute Jako?!?!?! Kono! Kono! Kono! Kono! Kono! Kono! Kono! Kono!

Congrats, man! Feeling good flying with Kimika and the cows?

Yes, it was an amazing night :P

As for Kimika, I only have one thing to say: Read the next chapter. Enter IF route again. Wow!

WHAT!! There is another kimika route. OMG, Need to see it ASAP.

That guy is pretty BS without resist paralysis >.>. Will get around to finishing the rest of the floors at some point.

As for me playing Kourin no machi lavender no shoujo

Dude, I've always wanted to read Kourin. How is it so far?

Finally finished Clannad (The After segment which I stalled for a while) and the Fate route in Fate/Stay Night. Now playing Tomoyo After and slowly going through Higurashi.

Clannad, Fate AND Tomoyo after... Good times xD

They're all amazing (in my humble opinion), I hope you'll like it. BTW, that avatar of yours is from P3?

Finally finished Clannad (The After segment which I stalled for a while) and the Fate route in Fate/Stay Night. Now playing Tomoyo After and slowly going through Higurashi.

I, too, took a little time between each of the three Fate/Stay Night routes the first time I went through them, and I'm glad I did. Each one builds on the previous story and gives new information, but they're each surprisingly different. Coming back to it fresh and refreshed will be a great choice.

I am currently playing Muv-luv Alternative and I haven't finished yet, but I wanted to write this. By the way, it's a biig spoiler, so yeah.

Daaaaamn, I just got to the part where Marimo-chan is eaten by a BETA in front of Takeru. Shit, that was totally unexpected and horrible. Seeing her face like that it kinda traumatized me.

I read the next part a bit quickly, hoping he would be able to go back in time or something to save her, but he went to his own world, and the other Marimo-chan dies too!!

Seriously, what the hell? Even being ina world at war, it's always been a nice game, it's impossible to expect something like that.

I just stared at the screen for a few minutes after this, not knowing what to do, but well, I haven't finished the game yet, I hope he can still do something and save at least the Marimo-chan from his world.

I am currently playing Muv-luv Alternative and I haven't finished yet, but I wanted to write this. By the way, it's a biig spoiler, so yeah.

I believe its the reason why MLE-MLU-MLA trilogy is so great overall. Going from your typical sweet light-hearted school harem into THAT and even further delivers unforgettable emotional impact. Makes you believe that BETAs are real extinction threat rather than cannon fodder for PC.

Its the only VN I still keep re-reading every few monthes, even tho I hated its ending.

I just finished YU-NO (A girl who chants love at the bound of this world) and I have to say I was quite impressed with the mechanics of how it handled, considering it's an older novel....not sure if this constitutes spoilers but I'm erring on the side of caution.

Players can move between different routes and different points in time, in the same manner as in Virtue's Last Reward. in fact, this is necessary in order to progress further into it and activate the true route.

It's definitely worth a read if you're up for something a little different and some overwhelming pseudoscience. lol

Clannad, Fate AND Tomoyo after... Good times xD

They're all amazing (in my humble opinion), I hope you'll like it. BTW, that avatar of yours is from P3?

THE Nyx from P3, owner of one of the greatest battle themes I've ever heard.

I, too, took a little time between each of the three Fate/Stay Night routes the first time I went through them, and I'm glad I did. Each one builds on the previous story and gives new information, but they're each surprisingly different. Coming back to it fresh and refreshed will be a great choice.

Yeah, after finishing it I decided to wait a little to play Unlimited Blade works, both because I wanted to go back to it fresh AND because I felt it'd be rather long and I wanted to finish some other things first.

Nice, P3 is my favourite RPG of all times xD

Did you know they're making a movie? My guess is that there are going to be four movies (much like Kara no Kyoukai).. The PV seems amazing =D

Yup, I saw the PV, looks amazing.

Atlus, the company that makes the Shin Megami Tensei games (Persona in them) said that they were going to make 3 P3 movies. Also, if you like Persona you should watch the Devil Survivor 2 anime that is coming out this season.

...Well, this thread was about "VNs you're playing", so...

*Persona 3 has VN elements*

Ok, that counts ^_^