How do you read VNs (Stolen from reddit)

Headphones and lights off with nobody around the house, oh and I grab a wireless mouse so I can click with that in a comfy position :P because i hate clicking or tapping enter again and again to read and after a while having the hand on the same position gets really annoying  and the auto-read it kinda sucks it never follows your speed,.

Headphones and lights off with nobody around the house, oh and I grab an wireless mouse so I can click with that in a comfy position :P because i hate clicking or tapping enter again and again to read and after a while having the hand on the same position gets really annoying  and the auto-read it kinda sucks it never follows your speed,.

Anytime I feel like it, regardless of anyone else being in the house. Fullscreen unless i'm skipping through stuff and looking at a guide, I don't wear headphone, and I normally sit a little ways away from my laptop with my mouse in my hand so I can just click and be more comfortable. I never use auto-read, nope nope nope

I sit completely upright in my rolling chair (because my posture can at times represent the seriousness of my stance on reading, yes), with my PSVita in hand in-case of an emergency where I need lighthearted work training. I don't own an iPhone. In the event where I need to play a kamige, I prepare myself accordingly by bringing out my glasses and reciting lines from a manga that rips off TWGOK in my head. I tell myself that I 'should reach the ending', in a way that makes it seem as if it was inevitable that I'd do so (kamige's are both extremely easy and difficult to finish). I lay down on my bed to fap for anything, even my own imagination. I try to stay away from eating any or all foods because my room is already devoid of 'content' enough that I feel it would be tainting it just to bring an empty plate inside.

In the event where I decide to replay Subarashiki Hibi (for the umpteenth time), though... Well, I don't think it's safe for the human mind to say what I do to prepare myself for that. I guess my name (referring to the one in my sig) is a good enough hint to explain.

I'm relatively serious about my experiencing of all forms of otaku media, so this is probably just the tip of the iceberg for me from hereon.

Of course I read +18. Nobody can see my screen and if someone sees it then... shit :D

I also played through Amane's H-scene in KonoSora during my biology lesson

You are a brave brave person Kiriririri.I just play on my gaming desktop while sitting in a chair and a good set of headphones.

I'm usually read vns at night so I just sit at the bed and read for three hours or so. If i'm at my mum's house I keep headphones off but if I'm at my dad's house I keep them on (I share a room with my little brother at dad's house).

On desktop with headphones, but my sitting habits are all over the place. Sometimes I sit with legs resting on my drawers to the side, sometimes hugging my knees and so on. I like to change my position a lot, so I have sat in a every imaginable way on my chair.

Oh, and I always make me myself cup of tea when I start reading something.

Wasn't there already one of these threads?  :illya:

Sauce

Door shut and locked, blinds drawn and window closed, headphones on, crappy light in my closet on, blankets pulled partially off my bed so I can wrap them around myself in my computer chair, and some kind of drink sitting on my desk (possibly a snack as well so I don't have to leave my room for a while, but I usually don't like eating while reading, since I hate auto mode).  I also lean pretty far to the right in my chair so I can rest my legs on my bed to the left.  Changes slightly if I'm alone at home, though.  I'll occasionally leave my door open and not wear headphones if I'm alone, but only if I've deadbolted the front door so I can have enough time to Atl+Tab or quit completely by the time someone unlocks and opens the door and wonders where I am.  I'm pretty paranoid when it comes to reading VNs, so I don't usually do that.

As ADHD as possible, I randomly pause to watch youtube vids, then start reading again, than pause to look up fuwanovel topics, than start reading again, than pause to read my email, then start reading again, than pause to open up a game in another window, than start reading again, than pause to contemplate my life, than I start reading again.

Alot of the time I switch vns for every other pause.