Unhack

InvertMouse

Thank you for the heads up Forythos :)! And thank you shcboomer! I hope you'll enjoy the game.

Xanthe has put up a video explaining the details of how this promotional event works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCy6r75-LSc&feature=youtu.be

Thank you for supporting my endeavors everyone m(_ _)m!

Thank you for the heads up Forythos :)! And thank you shcboomer! I hope you'll enjoy the game.

Thank you for supporting my endeavors everyone m(_ _)m!

My pleasure!  I mentionned the game to some of my friends on another forum in hope some of them might be interested. (In both the Gaming news and Monthly Spoils threads haha.)  I'm about to start the game now, hopefully my dinoPC won't give me too much trouble. (I can play Binding of Isaac, I should be fine lol.  Otherwise I'm due to upgrade before the end of the year anyway.)

• 3 weeks later...
LGpSVkll.png

Hello everyone :). Unhack has just been published on Desura, so if you like playing your games on that platform, please consider checking it out: 

Your kind rating and review would be much appreciated, too. Thank you for your support m(_ _)m. 

Before you make a purchase, though, I must be fair and announce something else--Unhack is also scheduled to appear in an upcoming Indie Gala bundle! This bundle is expected to launch in mid-March. If you prefer to pick up the bundle, that's understandable, too. 

For those who kindly wish to support me in the most direct way, the game is always available on my website: 

Thank you!

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone :). It was my birthday a while back and I very kindly received this in the mail. I wanted to share it with everyone:

unhack_art_birthday_full.jpg

Also, I wanted to mention that I have additional content planned for Unhack soon. I hope you guys will look forward to and enjoy it. As a heads up, for the first time, I'm going to experiment with Kickstarter for this and another project I have in the works. It'll be a way to preorder some games of sorts. I hope you'll consider supporting my endeavors. Thank you heaps m(_ _)m.

Thank you heaps everyone :)! I'm striving and struggling to progress my game development career. You guys always back me up and I hugely appreciate it m(_ _)m.

shcboomer: Thank you--will do!

solidbatman: Thanks. I hope you'll like it :).

Ashadow700: Thank you!

Funyarinpa: Thank you for the support and shout out to what's her face B)!

Emi: Thanks! Oh, you were the winner :D?

Thank you all m(_ _)m.

• 2 months later...

bluGPBwl.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykyYGGRdEKc&list=UUbc0jPjgo4r_McbzaLajKWQ

Hello everyone :). As Bermuda was winding up, I had in fact been secretly planning some new episodes for Unhack. Unhack Destruction is a three episode spin-off detailing the history of Mrs Director and her AI partner, A2.

I have just launched a campaign as an opportunity to preorder, and also to score some Unhack related goods. This will most likely be the last Unhack content I produce, unless there is a sequel in future. Thank you so much for your support:

http://kck.st/1uQh4KK

Thanks everyone m(_ _)m~

(Thank you Tay for letting this thread stay here :).)

• 1 month later...

ImTOrhul.jpg

Hi everyone :). I have just published Unhack:Destruction, a three episode prequel to the original tale. Seems like short works draw no interest from most VN readers, but I poured a lot of heart into the game, so thank you for possibly giving it a chance m(_ _)m.

IyQdBjal.jpg

ynDKsYUl.jpg

Unhack:Destruction is available here:

http://unhack.invertmouse.com

Just visit the Play section and you are all set. If there are any issues, please be sure to let me know so I can fix it as soon as possible. Big thanks as always to forum peep Flutterz for helping me test the game.

Thank you m(_ _)m!

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone :). This morning, I woke up and received an e-mail from Valve telling me Unhack has been accepted onto Steam. I started this project near the time when the Fuwanovel forums first existed, and you have all been really supportive from day one, so I really wanted to come in here and say thank you :)!

Hello everyone :). This morning, I woke up and received an e-mail from Valve telling me Unhack has been accepted onto Steam. I started this project near the time when the Fuwanovel forums first existed, and you have all been really supportive from day one, so I really wanted to come in here and say thank you :)!

*check dates between posts*

Such modesty!  :wafuu:

I guess I'll have to try out the game when it goes on steam.

That's awesome news!  :wafuu:  

Any idea when it'll be on Steam? 

Thank you Tiagofvarela, Rooke, nohman and B0X0R :)! There are a lot of things I need to fill out before it is Steam ready, so in terms of release, I would say late January at the earliest.

Sirius, are you looking at the online version? That is actually a really old build :). With all the Firefox and Chrome updates, it probably made the code incompatible. Trust me I have lost lots of hair over this (;u;)/~ You can download the demo (executable version) by visiting the play section of the website:

http://unhack.invertmouse.com/

Thank you!